Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

After our lips depart for a final time, he pulls me up with him, dancing around the beach smoothly, twirling and dipping me around, not missing a beat in the soft sand of the moonlit night. As time goes by, we don’t pause to catch a breath or think about anything, we just dance. My skin is tingling from the touches of Asher and my breathing is deep, my lungs begging for a break, but my heart begging for a longer night. His deep brown eyes, locked on mine ever since the beginning of our dance, twinkle with glee and moonlight, and our bodies mold together, clasping together like two halves of a necklace finally brought together. The moon above our heads dances across our hair and faces, helping the two of us keep the everlasting flow of movement going.

Hours later, our movements slow and we fall to the ground, breathless and giggling, hands still clasped together. As we lay on the soft sand, the black horizon giving way to the soft pink and yellow rays of the rising sun, I lay my head gently on the chest of Asher, feeling his every breath, every heartbeat as my chest rises and falls synchronously with his. Soon, dawn comes and meets the two of us like a long lost friend, gradually taking the place of our old friend, Luna.

Once the night wears off of us, I silently pull Asher up along with me while grabbing the blanket and leading him slowly back to the car, not wanting to break the silence that’s held us captive for so long now, and risk ruining the peace between us. After a relatively short car ride, filled with a comforting silence, we pull up to his house and I get out with him. I get his bag, handing it to him, and he takes it with a thanking smile. As I start to walk back to the driver’s side door, he grabs my wrist gently and pulls me back to him, almost like another dance. Once I fall back into his chest, he takes my face in his hands and captures his lips with mine softly, wrapping his long arms around my waist gingerly, pulling me to him. A few seconds later, our lips come apart with a soft ‘pop’ and Asher gazes into my deep green orbs.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asks softly.

I nod silently and the corners of my lips dominate my face in a smile.

“Of course,” I reply.

After my reply, his face lightens in a breathtaking smile, causing my breath to hitch in the slightest. Right as his mouth opens to say something, the light inside turns on and he notices it quickly with a sigh. Before anyone can come out of the house, he brings my chin up and kisses me deeply once more.

“Goodnight, Zara.”

“Goodnight, Asher.”

And with that, he quickly walks into the house, leaving me with a heavy heart and heavy breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry haven't been writing. Lazy and writer's block.



This song is orgytastic.