Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

A few hours later, once we finish a few movies and have a lot of fun, we notice the time--almost 9. Shit, that means that Asher will be going soon, and the other two boys notice as well.

"Well, I guess I should be off soon..." Asher says almost sadly.

But as he says that, Andrew and I look at each other and nod.

"Why don't you spend the night?" Andrew asks.

His face lights up and he gets up to call whoever he lives with. "Yeah, sure."

A few minutes pass and my boyfriend walks into the room again with a happy face.

"Cool, he said yes."

Andrew and I nod and Andrew goes in his room to find some pajamas for Asher to wear. Once my brother is out of the room, I scoot over to Asher and rest my head on his shoulder, him pulling me in protectively to him.

"Hi," I say, looking up at him through my dark lashes.

"Hi," he whispers back, looking down at me with admiration, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Hi," I repeat.

"You. Already. Said. That," he says between soft pecks on my lips.

"That's right, I did," I state dreamily, almost like Luna Lovegood.

Asher takes my cheek in his hand and strokes the soft skin with his thumb, softly capturing my lips with his. As the seconds pass, his tongue roams my mouth and his hands roam my sides, rubbing up and down ever single inch of my sides, finally just pulling me closer to him.

"Okay, I found some-- Hey! Get your hands off my sister!" Andrew shouts, causing us to pull away and my face to flush beet red. We both just smile sheepishly at him.

After Asher changes into the borrowed pajamas, he sits back on the couch next to me and pulls me closer to him again gently, kissing the side of my head. A content smile comes across my face as he places the small kiss on my head and I give out a little sigh. I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hold up-- wait a minute, put a little love in it. Comment? Subscribe? Rate? Some shit like that? I don't know? I know don't.