Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Asher Hugo Ramsay

As 2:30 approaches, I make my way through the door and start my short trek to the local park to meet Zara and her brother. It's really only about a 10 minute walk, but I decide to leave early so that there won't be any chance of being late and possibly making bad impression of myself on her brother. Idiotic brother, apparently. Once I arrive at the abandoned park, I sit on a swing and turn my iPod on louder, awaiting the arrival of my victim girlfriend and her brother. Soon enough, I spot Zara and a guy a little older than us walking towards me, laughing obnoxiously, talking loudly, and punching each other. Zara's brother, I assume, takes her under his arm and hugs her tightly to him, laughing deeply and causing her to let out a fucking adorable giggle.

The two bodies near gradually and I rise out of the swings to meet them, embracing Zara as she stops in front of me, kissing her forehead with a breath of relief and sigh of contentment. My troubles are alleviated almost immediately just as I hold in her in my arms. After a minute, I let go of her and look down at her small, smiling frame.

"Hey," I whisper.

"Hey," she whispers back.

As I get lost in her dark green eyes, a voice clears and I snap out of my thoughts, looking at her brother with a dumbfounded look. A chuckle escapes my lips as Zara scoffs at her brother after shooting him a glare.

"Asher, this is my brother, Andrew. Andrew, my boyfriend, Asher."

I take Andrew's hand and we shake, him trying to crush my hand as hard as he can, but I keep my smiling expression, not showing any weakness even though my hand is screaming for me to let go.

"So, Asher," he starts, adding an emphasis on my name, causing Zara to facepalm herself, "how did you two lovebirds meet?"

The words leave Andrew's mouth and Zara looks over at me with an apologetic look on her face and I just laugh a bit.

"Well, we've been in school together for a while... but I guess that I just finally got up the courage to ask her out. And here we are," I say, winking at my girlfriend.

After Andrew, Zara, and I sit around the park, screwing around and getting questions answered, we decide to head back to Zara's house and hang out there. We walk in a line, Zara in the middle with Andrew and I on the opposite sides of her, holding one of her hands each, swinging them synchronously. Suddenly, Andrew pushes Zara forward slightly and gives her a look to leave the two of us alone. As she turns around and starts to walk again, Andrew turns his head to me and whispers to me.

"So, Asher Ramsay, what are your intentions with my precious little sister?"

A lump forms in my throat and I swallow it down, answering my girlfriend's brother after a few seconds.

"I can assure you, I only have good intentions. She's the smartest and funniest and most beautiful girl I've ever met, and I'd be an idiot not to want to be with her. She makes me want to be better, ya know?"

I can see the gears in his head turning as he processes this information and he nods finally, giving me a little smile.

"Okay. You pass the big brother test. But I swear, if you do anything, and I mean anything to my baby sister, I will hunt you down, and I will hurt you. Got it?" he asks with a caring look on his face.

I nod quickly. "Got it."

He gives me a little smile and pulls Zara back to us, returning to our former position.

"Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter, woot. Comment, yeah?