Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

God, I can't believe how well these past two weeks have been going. I mean, like, Asher's friends are supportive of us, ya know, with the exception of a few... cough Neva cough. Things have just been perfect these last few week, though. But that might not be a good thing. Usually when things go well for a while, something really bad has to weigh it all out again. And I don't know why, but I just have this feeling that the bad thing that has to happen will be big and it will be horrible.

As I'm sitting on my bed and screwing around on my laptop, my phone rings.

♪ ALL THESE BITCHES AND ALL THESE HOES
GET USED TO THE LICKIN' OF THE BOOTYHOLE
SO, COME ON GIRL, JUST LEARN SOME PATIENCE
TURN AROUND BABY, AND GIVE ME THAT ANUS
LET'S GO!
SHOW ME YO BOOTYHOLE! ♪

As the tone begins to play again, I can't help but to let out a little giggle. The song always makes me laugh. Before it can play any longer, I pick the phone up and answer the phone, giggling a little.

"Hey, Asher," I greet happily.

"Hey, girl. Whatcha doing?"

I let out a little sigh. "Nothing. Just chilling out and stuff."

He chuckles a little. "Ah, well if you have time in your busy schedule of chilling, I'd like to take you out on a date tonight."

That makes me happier, if possible. Today's just been a good day relatively.

"Well, I'm sure I can pencil you in," I reply sarcastically.

"Great! Okay, so I'm coming to pick you up tonight at 7. Don't worry about clothes, I already got your brother to take care of it."

"Uh, okay?" I ask skeptically.

"Don't worry about it. I'll see you tonight."

"Looking forward to it. Bye."

"Bye. Can't wait to see your beautiful face."

Before I can say anything else, he hangs up, leaving me with a grin and a blush on my pixie-like face. But I also remember the other thing he said.

"What... My brother?" I mutter to myself, shrugging it off. No time to think about it. Only time to get on Reddit.

---Time Lapse---
I look at the clock and gasp at the time. Fuck. I gotta get ready. And as I stand up to start on my makeup, my brother barges into my room and sits a duffel bag on my bed, opening it and pulling out an outfit, ordering me to change. Once I put my favorite swimsuit under my clothes, I start to put my small bit of makeup on and smile at myself in the mirror. Ever since I started going out with Asher, I've been feeling better about myself. I don't know why, he just makes me feel like I'm beautiful.

Twenty minutes later, I'm finished with everything and it's almost time for Asher to pick me up. Right as I finish that thought, the doorbell rings and I run down to get it, running in front Andrew and my parents to answer it. A few seconds, I stand in front of Asher, breathing heavily from the running.

"Hey, beautiful. Ready to go?" he asks.

I nod quickly, Andrew handing me the duffel bag, giving me a small smile. I smile back at him and take Asher's hand, waving goodbye to my family.

"So... I bet that we're going to the desert, eh?" I ask sarcastically, messing around with my bathing suit underneath my clothes.

He chuckles. "Yep, that's exactly where we're going. The desert. You hit the nail right on the head."

A few minutes later, we pull up to a familiar place and I blush as Asher rushes over and opens my door for me before I can open it myself, giving me his hand to hold. As I take his hand and walk along the soft sand of the deserted beach, a sigh escapes my lips and Asher wraps his long arm around my waist, pulling me to his side gently. I always love when he does this. Minutes soon pass and we'd made our way to the very end of the beach where I'd barely been before. But as we get closer and my eyes adjust to the dark night, I notice something close-by.

"Asher? Is that--"

"Yep. A picnic."
♠ ♠ ♠
Zara's outfit
Okay, so an Asher's view, and then the chapter after that will be the concert/maybe sex scene. Wewt.
anusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanusanus
Comment? Subscribe? Rate? Love you? Yes.