Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Asher Hugo Ramsay

I lead the beautiful girl over to the picnic I had just finished putting up before I picked up Zara. Her dark green eyes light up as we sit on the blanket and dine on some pasta that I made earlier today.

"God, this is really fucking good. Did you make this yourself?" she asks.

I nod proudly. "I did. My mom taught me how to cook... before... uh. Never mind."

"Never mind what?" she asks with care in her eyes.

"It's nothing, Zara..." I say softly.

She nods and goes back to her food. "Okay. You'll tell me when you're ready. That's okay."

I give her a slight smile and kiss her cheek before going to my dinner as well. "Thanks, Zar."

She smiles back at me brightly. "No problem."

Once we finish a little while later, I pull out one last thing, hiding it behind my back.

"So... uh... Zara. Ya see, so wha' ha'happen was... I was on the interwebs. And then I saw something that I thought you'd like. So... uh... here." I say nervously before handing the concert tickets to her, watching her beautiful face light up in happiness and excitement, almost like a child opening presents on Christmas Day, at least before they lose their faith and innocence.

"Oh, my God! Thank you so much, Asher!" she shouts, leaping over to embrace me tightly and kissing my lips repeatedly. "Thank you so much! Uhg, I love you so much!"

"I'm sure ya do, honey," I reply cheekily, kissing her back.

"I really do, ya know?" she says, looking down shyly, and then gazing up at me with her emerald eyes.

"It's okay, Zara. I love you, too," I tell her softly, kissing her lips gently, putting all of myself into the kiss. God, I wish that it could be like this forever. But soon, it'll come to an abrupt, heart-breaking end. How I wish that the end will never come. That Zara will be mine forever. But she won't be. So I just have to savor our time together for the time being. And I will, dammit. I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwwwww c:
Phase one is completed ._.