Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

As Asher and I walk into the school, hand-in-hand, Suzanna comes up to me, stealing me from Asher, causing me to shoot Asher an apologetic glance. She pulls me into an abandoned classroom, sitting down on one of the desks.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Tell. Me. Everything!" she exclaims excitedly.

I let out a deep laugh.

"Suzy, it's a long story," I say.

"Girl, we got 20 minutes, that's plenty of time," she says.

So I sigh and send her a look, not wanting to share mine and Asher's intimate night.

"Fine..."

Once the story has been told, her mouth is permanently set in an 'o'.

"Close you mouth or you'll catch flies, Suzy," I giggle.

"Oh my God! You and-- you-- I-- what--. Oh my God!" she finally gets out.

"Yeah..." I giggle.

"You, my friend, are crazy."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," I shrug.

"Oh my God, how was it? Was it great? What was he like? Was he bi--"

"Suzanna! Shut your hole!" I shout, red-faced with blush.

She just laughs and leads us out of the classroom and back to our small group of friends. I sit down next to Asher and our other friend, Henry. The other two in the group are a girl named Stella and a guy named Mason. They were friends with Suzanna and stuck beside her, so she brought them here and we're all friends now. They're all super cool and nice, and I'm not really surprised that Suzanna had real friends on the side when she was still pretending to be a heartless whore. She was never one to suffer fools lightly.

"Hey, yo, dude, dude, Mason, dude, dude, hey, bro, dude, hey," I say, poking Mason in between every word, causing him to look over and glare at me playfully.

"Hey, yo, Zara, Zara, dude, hey, hey, hey," he mocks, poking me back.

"Hey, I kinda need the math homework, cause I didn't really get around to doing it this weekend."

"Mhm, I'm sure you didn't," he says, handing it over.

"Mason, my good friend, you are a godsend," I reply thankfully.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, nothing I've never heard before," he mutters.

It may seem like Mason and I have known each other for a long time, but truth is, we just get along really well and we're already like best friends. The other two are really good friends of mine now as well, but it's different.

As I look up from copying, erm, comparing, the homework, I see Asher typing furiously on his phone, looking quite frustrated if I may say so myself. With a small frown on my face, I go back to copying the homework and think. I wonder what he's so frustrated about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Henry
Stella
Mason
This was really just a filler until I get to the part I really wanna get to. The... dun dun dun... BETRAYAL! I probably shouldn't be so happy about this, but I love chaotic situations.