Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Asher Hugo Ramsay

As I gradually come to, rays of light penetrate my eyes and I flinch at the sudden brightness as dawn comes out to meet us like an old friend. Memories of last night enter my head and I smile, looking over at my sleeping girlfriend. But also, I remember that sometime, I'll have to tell Dylan that I pulled through with the bet and then, it'll all be over. And dammit, the thought nearly brings tears to my eyes. Not like I'd ever admit that.

My thoughts come to a halt as the beautiful dark green eyes of the one and only Zara Alisa Randall open and look up at my shyly through her black, thick eyelashes.

"Hey, doll," I greet her, smiling at her and kissing her forehead gently.

"Hey," she greets in a raspy voice.

"I love you," I coo to her, one of the last times that I'll be able to do it.

She smiles softly. "I love you, too, Ash."

"Fuck," I mutter.

But she just gives me a strange look.

"We have school today," I explain.

A frustrated look makes its way upon her face and her eyebrows furrow cutely.

"Uh, fuck. I can go find some of my brother's clothes that you can wear today," she says, getting up to find clothes before I pull her back down and place a trail of kisses all over her faces, causing her to giggle and wave me off, grabbing the slightly bloodied sheet and wrapping it around herself carelessly, though I know that she's only doing it because she's so shy about herself. I let out a sigh at that thought. I really wish that she wouldn't be as self conscious. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And that's no overexaggeration. True to her word, a few minutes later, she comes back with some clothes that look like they'd fit me pretty well. I give her a thankful smile and stand up shamelessly, starting to put them on, causing Zara to look away with a blush. She's so adorable.

"It's okay if you look," I say. "I don't mind."

"Sorry, I just get really awkward about these things," she whispers.

Once I get the clothes on, I pull Zara close to me and kiss her deeply, pulling her to my chest, inhaling her Zara scent. No perfume, no soap. Just her Zara scent. After a few minutes of just kissing her, she pulls away with an amused smile.

"Okay, now I need to get dressed or else we'll be late for school. And you know what the teacher said if you're late one more time," she scolds playfully.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll be suspended. Whatever. It's no skin off my nose," I mutter.

She slaps my clothed chest playfully and giggles, pulling away to find what to wear. As she's standing over her drawer, looking at her options, I walk over to her and hug her from behind, kissing her neck.

"Asher..." she groans, "Come on, I have to get dressed..." she whines.

I chuckle and pull away, sitting on her comfortable bed. A minute later, she picks out an outfit and turns around, looking at me with a pout on her lips.

"You're not going to leave, are you?" she asks me.

"Not a chance, doll," I smirk, stretching out.

"Fine, you ass," she mutters, turning around and putting on her underwear with grace, not showing me a thing, a thing that not many can pull off.

"Aha," she mutters, turning around and starting to put on her other clothes, smirking in triumph.

A few minutes later, we're in my car driving to school and listening to whatever's on her iPod, enjoying each other. And as we pull up to school, I groan. I really don't want to be here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zara's outfit
Okay, you guise. Don't worry, there'll be upcoming drama. There'll be plenty.