Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Zara Alisa Randall

The morning comes quickly as I'm woken up by my insane need to empty my bladder. But before I can grumble about it and be mad all day, the baby presses up against my skin, causing me to giggle a bit. After relieving my bladder, quite happily, I walk downstairs and greet my parents who are about to leave for church. Normally, I'd either go with them or come up with some lame excuse to stay at home and sleep. But now they understand that I'd rather not be greeted with glares and looks of disgust. I mean, it's not like I don't already get enough of that at school or anywhere else in public. I honestly don't see why there are so many people that are still so upset about it, seeing as more and more teens are getting pregnant these days. There's even a fucking show about it! But I guess if there was a pregnant teen in my school before any of this shit happened, I probably wouldn't have thought her the most honorable person ever. Well, not true, it just depends on the personality.

Anywho...

Once I tell them goodbye, I make my way to the refrigerator and open it, scanning the shelves for something to eat. After taking out some salad, I smell it and wrinkle my nose, throwing it out. I'll save being healthy for another day...

**One day later**

"Ah, fuck... school..." I mutter whilst attempting to get out of bed.

Uttering a low groan, I realize that I won't be able to get up without drastic measures.

"Fuck this shit!" I exclaim, tears coming to my ears and flowing over my cheeks. After a few tries, I flop back down onto my back and start to cry, my emotions getting the best of me. And if you think I'm upset now, you shoulda seen me when I first stopped fitting into my clothes.

"Zara?! You up?!" Dad shouts from downstairs a few minutes later.

"Yeah!" I reply, wiping away the stray tears and attempting again to get up. Once I get a firm grasp on the chair near the bed, I successfully pull myself up and out of bed.

***

As we load onto the buses for a field trip to the aquarium, I notice that Asher isn't anywhere to be found. Right as I take my phone out to text him, my mind stops me and I reluctantly put it back, instead turning to my friends in the seats around me and turning my iPod a bit lower to talk to them. The soft bumping and the music flowing into my ears soon lulls me to sleep, though, carrying me away from the solace of my friends' words.

"Zara... Zara... wake up..." Suzanna whispers, shaking me softly.

"Meh, I'm up," I yawn, slapping her hand away.

"We're here, let's go," she tells me, excitedly clapping her hands. I don't have it in my heart to tell her that the aquarium totally sucks.

Needless to say, we all exit through the doors with grimaces on our faces and bad thoughts in our minds. Like I said, it totally sucks. Not to mention, the bullshit twins are here: Neva and Elizabeth.

While walking past the big fountain, the two come up to us with ugly glares on their faces.

"Ew, it looks like one of the animals got loose, Neva," Elizabeth says, causing Neva to chortle stupidly and all of us to roll our eyes.

"You know, I would almost be offended, then I remember that you're a dumb bitch. We're in an aquarium, not a zoo, you fucking idiot," I tell her, rolling my eyes dismissively.

"And I'd almost be offended, then I remember that you're a fat whore who's just jealous of me," she says, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Jealous? And why the hell would I be jealous of you?" I ask, getting nods and murmurs of agreement from my friends.

"Because I'm more popular, more prettier, and more guys want me. Plus, I have Asher," she smirks.

"Whore, please. She's more caring, more amazing, more beautiful, more intelligent, and people actually respect her, not just use her body for their own toy. And if I'm not wrong, she has Asher," Suzy states, standing up for me and shooting me a quick reassuring smile.

"Oh, yeah? And where is he, huh? I don't see him here standing up for the pathetic little piece of scum. Guess it just comes to show that he'll never be there for you. So, no, you don't have him," Neva smirks, popping her bubblegum obnoxiously in my face.

As the words come out of her mouth, I quickly turn my head to the side, tears coming to the back of my eyes. She's right. But I won't cry in front of this bitch. Not now, not ever.

"You know what, Neva," I start, voice wavering, "you're right. He isn't here. But I know that unlike you, he respects me. He actually cares about me. Yeah, he's not here right now, but that's not even the fucking point. You're just upset because the one person you thought would always be on your side--against me--suddenly had a change of heart. So you take it out on the cause--me. You feel betrayed. But I'm no stranger to it, if you don't remember. But I suggest that you find someone else to take it out on, because I'm sick and tired of this. So fucking sick and tired of it. And honestly, it's fucking immature," I tell her, voice breaking a few times, causing the others to rub my back in an attempt to calm me.

The look in her eyes and on her face lets me know the one thing that I needed to know: I hit home.

"Shut up, bitch! You don't tell me what I feel!" she shouts in a rage, stepping forward quickly and pushing me carelessly back into the fountain with a smirk on her face.

As she and Elizabeth stand there and laugh at my dumbfounded look on my now wet face, Henry and Mason rush over and help me up while Stella and Suzy storm over to the bitch cunt twins and start to lay into them, fists driven by rage and loyalty. The four get pulled away from each other soon by teachers, all of us sent onto the buses (separately) and told that we would be dealt with when we get back to school. To sum it up, today has been a helluva horrible day.
♠ ♠ ♠
You'll find out who was at the door next chapter xD