Status: Anus.

Pull Out My Insides

Asher Hugo Ramsay

My brother makes some smart ass comment as I walk into the house, but I barely even hear him, waving him off. Nothing can bring me out of my good mood. Not now. My fingers blindly find the radio, turning it on to a random radio station. Not that I even care what's playing, I just need some sound to fill the silent room. After finishing my homework and setting out my work clothes for tomorrow, I lay on my bed with my eyes closed and mind open.

A buzz suddenly erupts from my pocket and I reach in, groaning at the text message from Neva.

Heard you were at the mall with the slut and you let her call my best friend a cunt. What's up with that, Asher? Remember that I have the power to destroy you.

Once I register the message in my mind, I respond to her message.

She's not a slut, you dumb bitch. I let her call Elizabeth a cunt because Elizabeth won't leave me the fuck alone and she needs to get a wake up call and stop obsessing over me. Neva, you forget that I also have the power to destroy you. I know things no other people know. So if I were you, I'd back the fuck off and leave us alone.

No one, not even Neva, can ruin my good mood.

"Asher?! You got money?! Today's your day to pay for the pizza!" Anderson shouts from downstairs.

"Whatever! Order it already, I'm fucking huuuuungry!"

"I'm not your slave!"

"Keep telling yourself that," I shout, chuckling.

As I get captivated in my thoughts again, my eyes droop closed gradually and then I'm asleep.

***

The doorbell ringing brings me out of my deep sleep, causing me to groan and stretch whilst getting up. 'Must be the pizza,' my drowsy mind thinks.

I make my way down the stairs slowly, rubbing my head and wondering where the hell Anderson is. But as I finally get to the door, the person standing in front of me isn't who I thought it would be. In fact, it's someone I thought I would never see again--hope I would never see again.

"Why, hello, there, Asher."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooohh, who is it?
No one in the story yet ._. New character :D muahahahaha