Wild Things.

Just Having Fun.

Enza looked at Renesmee as she handed her an envelope with her name scrawled on it in perfect script. Enza smiled at her as she took it.

“Thank you Ness,” Enza stated as Renesmee looked around noticing that they were the only two in the room.

“Grandpa Carlisle was up planning and writing this all night.” Renesmee stated as she touched Enza’s forearm. Enza blinked as she watched as Carlisle was walking in his office. She could tell that he was thinking about something. Soon she was watching him as he sat at his desk and was writing.

Enza blinked as the scene before her disappeared. She looked down at Renesmee who was smiling as she looked up at Enza. She didn’t understand what had just happened. It had been as if she’d been standing in the room with Carlisle just watching him. Renesmee giggled as she looked up at Enza.

“It’s my special power, I can show you everything that I’ve seen by touching you.” Renesmee stated as Enza looked down at her. “Uncle Jasper can feel and control emotions, Aunt Alice can see the future by what you think, mommy can shield things and daddy can read minds.” Enza just blinked as she looked down at her.

“Is she overwhelming you?” Edward chuckled as Enza looked over towards the door.

“Yes, um, no it was just a lot to process, ciao Edward.” Enza stated as Edward walked into the room and picked up Renesmee and her backpack.

“Hello Cadenza, how have you been feeling?”

“Fine, um, ready for Thanksgiving break like all the little ones, how are you and everyone else?” Enza asked as she placed the sealed envelope in her tote as she started packing up things that she need to take home.

“They’re good, they miss you though, you should stop by now that you are feeling better.” Edward stated as Enza nodded.

“I’ll have to do that,” Enza stated giving them a smile as they turned to leave. “I’ll see you later.” Enza waved as did they. She thought about the envelope that Renesmee had handed her before Edward had come in. She wondered what it said, why couldn’t Carlisle just call her or stop by.

“Carlisle likes to mix things up from time to time, be romantic. It’s nothing bad Cadenza.” Edward stated as Enza blinked looking at him as he had stopped at the door and was looking back at her.

“Right, mind reader.” She stated as he smiled before walking out of the room and soon out of the building. “Oh, merda, a mind reader!” Enza stated as she grabbed her keys and looked around making sure she wasn’t forgetting anything.

Enza sat on the couch after having put sweatpants on. It was lightly snowing outside when she’d arrived home. Yvette had called her and they were currently just chatting about Yvette’s current conquest that had turned into a one night stand.

“I just don’t understand, he had everything I was looking for in a man!” Yvette stated as she leaned back onto her couch with a loud sigh.

“Well did you ever think you weren’t what he was looking for?” Enza laughed as Yvette had scoffed at her.

“I am appalled that you would even suggest such a thing! I am a catch honey!” Yvette stated as Enza just continued to laugh as the door opened and Enza watched as Balto shot up from where he was laying on the carpet and bolted to the door barking.

“Hey I am going to put you on speaker a moment Vet, I think Jack just came home.” Enza stated taking her phone away from her ear and pushing the speaker phone button and butting it on the arm of the couch.

“Enza, it just doesn’t make any sense though, Dominic was ideal for me.”

“Jack is that you?” Enza called out as Yvette continued to go on and Balto persisted on barking.

“No, it’s Embry and Quil.” Embry called out as they walked into the living room shaking the show from their hair. Enza shook her head as they were shirtless, they obviously ran here in their wolf form. Quil had picked up Balto and was petting him as they stood there.

“Where is Jack?” Enza asked as they exchanged looks with a smile.

“She is with Paul, we sort of ditched her so Paul would have to bring her home.” Quil stated as Enza looked at them.

“You ditched Jack so she would have to catch a ride home from Paul?” Enza asked slowly looking at them suspiciously as they nodded. “Embry, now where in your mind did that seem right?” Enza asked as Embry went to open his mouth but was interrupted me.

“I love how you just forget about me Enza, I am having serious problems here that need to be sorted though and you are ignoring me.” Yvette stated as Enza laughed picking up the phone.

“Vet no one forgot about you, Embry and Quil just arrived and I was asking why—”

“How is my perfect too young man doing?” Yvette asked as Enza looked over at Embry who’s cheeks blushed a little at noticing who was on the phone.

“Standing in my living room without a shirt on blushing.” Enza stated as Yvette whistled.

“Really Enza?” Embry stated his cheeks still pink as Quil laughed finally placing Balto down as he ran into another room probably to go eat is what Enza figured.

“Hey hottie with the body, how have you been?”

“Vet, what have I told you?” Enza laughed taking the phone off speaker and putting it up to her ear. “No, I am not doing that.” Enza stated at whatever Yvette had just said as Embry looked at Quil who just laughed and shrugged his shoulders. “Here Embry, Yvette would like a word with you.” Enza stated holding the phone out to him.

“Yeah Em, get some.” Quil laughed as Embry took the phone and walked out into the kitchen. Enza looked at Quil shaking her head as he sat down.

“So Quil, why did the two of you ditch Jack so Paul could take bring her home?” Enza asked as he looked over at her with a smile.

“Because he threatened us, he is jealous of the affection that she shows to us and not to him.” Quil stated as Enza just looked at him. “He really does like her and would never do anything to intentionally hurt her. Paul will probably always feel horrible that he cause her to break her arm.” Quil explained as Enza nodded.

“He imprinted on her didn’t he?” Quil looked at Enza completely shocked as Enza just continued to look at him.

“How do you know about imprinting?”

“Carlisle told me the other night about it, how you imprinted on Claire; Jacob on Renesmee; Jared on Kim; Sam on Emily. Carlisle told me a lot about you guys as shifters. Like how you aren’t as some head honcho vampire called it true moon children. That you could have probably shifted into anything but took the form of wolves because of the legends of your tribe.” Enza stated as Quil nodded.

“In answering your question he did imprint on her, but you can’t tell her. That is something Paul must do when he feels is the right time.” Quil stated as Enza nodded with a chuckle.

“There is never going to be a right time for that, especially with his track record.” Enza laughed as did Quil as he agreed.

“GOODBYE PAUL!” Enza and Quil heard Jack yell in annoyance as she nearly slammed the front door shut. Enza laughed as Jack walked into the living room with Balto on her heels barking. “I am going to kill Embry and Qui—well you two just made this easier!” Jack stated as she looked at Quil as Enza was still laughing.

“Oh, we should invite him in for pizza night!” Enza laughed as Jack glared at her cousin.

“Why are you going to kill us?” Quil asked innocently winking at Enza.

“The two of you fuckers seen me and just disappeared! Like what the fuck? You SEEN me! I know that you two did—where is Embry anyways, it’s not like you to come here by yourself.” Jack stated looking around just as Embry walked back into the living room saying listening to whatever whoever was saying on the other end.

“There he is,” Enza stated as she noticed his face was still tinted pink. Lord only knew what Yvette was saying to him.

“Who the hell are you on the phone with?” Jack asked before quickly taking the phone away with her good hand. “Hello? Who the hell are you and why are talking to Embry making him blush madly?” Jack asked as she looked directly at Embry who didn’t meet her gaze thoroughly embarrassed.

“Do you always snatch the phone from people and demand to know who they are?” Yvette chucked as Jack blinked looking at the phone then at Embry then back at the phone before putting it back up to her ear.

“Yvette? Oh my goodness, I didn’t even know that it was you—wait, hold up! What the hell were you and Embry talking about that he was blushing furiously?” Jack asked as she looked over at Embry who still didn’t look at her as Quil and Enza just continued to laugh. “It was dirty wasn’t it? I know it was because that is the only thing that makes Embry blush that furiously! Yvette, you dirty woman!” Jack stated as Yvette laughed on the other end of the phone.

“Honey, we were talking about grown folk stuff, don’t worry about it.” Yvette stated as Jack looked around the room with an expression that made Enza continue to laugh.

“Yvette, Embry is the same age as me.” Jack stated pursuing her lips and narrowing her eyes at Embry.

“Give me the phone Jack.” Enza stated as she put Bagheera on the couch from her lap and stood up and took her phone back. “Vet, I have to get dinner ordered, I will call you later.” Enza stated as they said their goodbyes.

“Back to what I was saying earlier…I am going to kill the two of you!” Jack stated as Enza shook her head with a chuckled.

“Ti giuro che a volte sono bipolari.” Enza stated as Jack turned her narrowed gaze at Enza.

“I am not bipolar! There is more than one person living in here!” Jack stated knocking on her head as Enza shook her head and began to dial the number for pizza.

“What toppings do you and Quil want?” Enza asked looking at Embry.

“I have to leave for patrol to meet up with Jake in like thirty minutes, so I won’t be able to eat.” Quil pointed out as Enza nodded.

“So an everything pizza for just Embry and Leah then.” Enza stated more to herself than anything.

“Why did they two of you ditch me?” Jack asked as Embry avoided her gaze.

“What are you talking about? We didn’t see you.” Embry lied as Jack punched him.

“Liar, I know when you are lying to me Embry because you never look me in the eyes.” Jack stated as Embry looked over at Quil for help.

“Does anyone know where Leah is?” Enza asked as she hung up the phone.

“She’s on patrol with Seth, I’m about to go and relieve her.” Quil stated as Enza nodded. Walking out of the living room Enza had left the letter from Carlisle on the coffee table. Going back in she picked it up as Jack was still questioning the two about why they ditched her.

Enza leaned over the bar in the kitchen as she lightly touched her name that was written beautifully in script. She smiled as she thought about the image of him writing whatever words this letter contained. It wasn’t that hard either because of what Renesmee had shown her earlier. Slowly she opened the envelope and took out the letter letting the envelope fall to the countertop of the bar. Opening the letter she began to read what Carlisle had wrote.

My Dearest Cadenza,

I have thought over and over about wanting to do something special for you. I realize that these last few weeks have been somewhat difficult. So this Friday I will be picking you up from work and whisking you away for a relaxing worry free weekend. Don’t worry about packing—


“What is this?” Jack asked snatching the letter from Enza as Jack began to read it. “My Dearest Cadenza…oh a love letter from Carlisle!” Enza stated as Embry and Quil were standing in the door way.

“Jacqueline! Dare quel indietro!” Enza shouted as she began to run after her younger cousin who was laughing as she ran around the bar avoiding Enza. (Jacqueline! Give that back!)

“No!” Jack laughed as she would run the opposite way when Enza would switch. “I have thought over and over about wanting to do something special for you—oh he wants to sleep with you! That is what that means!” Jack stated as she laughed. Embry and Quil watched amused as the two cousins ran continuously around the bar.

"I'll take everything being back to normal for two hundred Alex."

"What is this Jeopardy?" Quil asked laughing as Embry shrugged his shoulders as Enza yelled at Jack.

“Sto andando a uccidere voi!” Enza stated as she stopped and so did Jack. (I am going to kill you!)

“I realize that these last few weeks—” Enza reached over the counter and snatched the letter back.

“Ow, you gave me a paper cut!” Jack whined as Enza just looked at her with a triumphant smirk.

“Good for you, that’s what you get!” Enza stated as she walked past Embry and Quil.

"I was just having some fun!" Jack yelled after her.

“She is right Jack.” Embry stated as Jack glared at him.

“What were you and Yvette talking about on the phone?” Jack asked with a devious smirk as Enza just shook her head as she sat on the couch and Bagheera looked up at her before curling back up and sleeping.

Enza began to reread the letter again as she heard Jack and Quil both trying to know what him and Yvette were talking about.

…So this Friday I will be picking you up from work and whisking you away for a relaxing worry free weekend. Don’t worry about packing a bag, Alice has already taken on the task without me even asking her or mentioning what we were doing. I will not be able to stop by and see you this week but we will have the weekend all to ourselves.
With Love,
Carlisle


“What are you all smiles about?” Enza looked up to see Leah standing in the entry way of the living room.

“Uh? Nothing, I wasn’t smiling.” Enza stated still smiling as Leah raised an eyebrow at her.

“You are still smiling, so what are you reading?”

“IT’S A SEX LETTER FROM CARLISLE!” Jack yelled from the kitchen as Leah looked over at Enza.

“What? I didn’t know he had it in him.” Leah stated as Enza shook her head.

“It’s not a sex letter, Carlisle is taking me away for the weekend to relax.” Enza stated as Jack came into the room with a very embarrassed looking Embry following her.

“Don’t let her fool you Leah! It said to pack the leash and handcuffs!” Jack stated as Enza looked at her wide eyed before laughing.

“Oh sweetie that would be if I was going to see Sasha,”

“Speaking of Sasha, what did Yvette say on the phone Embry?” Jack asked as Embry didn’t say anything.

“What does Yvette have to do with anything?” Leah asked confused having just entered the conversation.

“When I got home Embry was on the phone with Yvette and he was blushing madly!” Jack stated as the doorbell rang causing Balto, where ever he had been to run to the door and start barking. “Balto, be quiet! It’s the food! Enza where is the money?” Enza handed her two twenty dollar bills as Jack ran to the door.

“Has anyone ever noticed how random that girl can be?” Leah asked as Enza nodded with a laugh.

“I heard that!” Jack stated as she came back bringing the scent of pizza with her.

“You were meant to!” Leah called as Jack walked into the kitchen.

“What movie are we going to watch?” Embry asked as they all shuffled into the kitchen.

“Something scary!” Enza stated as Jack shook her head taking a bite of extra cheese pizza.

“Nof, omfing, fuhfee.” Jack said with a full mouth.

“What the hell is “fuhfee” Jack?” Enza asked taking a bite of her slice with a chuckle.

“I said funny ass!” Jack stated as Enza laughed.

“Okay, c’mon, let’s get this started!” Leah stated with three pieces of pizza on a plate as Embry had four.

The rest of week was blur for Enza as she was just excited to go away with Carlisle. Because of the impending snow and the snow that was already on the ground today had been a half day. Three students remain in her room as they waited for their parents to pick them up. The three of them were playing Uno and laughing as Renesmee forgetting to call Uno and had to keep picking up cards.

“Lenny sweetheart, c’mon.” Enza looked over at Lenny’s mother who gave her a smile. Lenny jumped up and grabbed his coat and backpack.

“See you on Monday Miss Luca!” Lenny stated as he ran to his mom.

“Thank you Miss De Luca for staying after.” She stated with a smile as they walked down the hallway and turned to go to the exit. Within the next few minutes Arthur’s father came for him and it was only Enza and Renesmee who were left and playing Go Fish.

“Do you have any twos?” Renesmee asked as Enza shook her head.

“Do you have any aces?”

“Nope, do you have any threes?” Enza handed her the card. “What about Jacks?” Enza smiled and handed her another card.

“Wow you are really good at this.” Enza stated as Renesmee giggled.

“It’s because I had help.” Renesmee stated as Enza turned around to where Renesmee was looking and smiled as Carlisle kissed her lips quickly.

“Oh so you are helping your granddaughter cheat, now that isn’t good.” Enza stated as Carlisle smiled.

“It’s not cheating, we were tag teaming you.” Carlisle spoke as Enza shook her head and cleaned up the cards.

“How bad is the snow right now?” Enza asked as she was putting on her coat as Carlisle was helping Renesmee with hers.

“It’s stopped but there is a good three inches on the ground.” Carlisle stated as he zipped up Renesmee’s coat.

“My goodness, and we are supposed to get more?” Enza asked as Carlisle nodded walking over to her and giving her another kiss.

“Don’t worry about it, we are going to be in a snowless place.” Carlisle stated kissing her lips once more.

“Can we go now? Jacob said that Quil would be bringing Claire over to play and spend the night!” Renesmee stated as Carlisle and Enza smiled at her.

“We just have to stop off at my house to get our luggage and we will be on our way.” Carlisle stated as he took Enza’s gloved hand into his.

As soon as Enza walked in the door to Carlisle’s home she was nearly tackled by Alice who was hugging her and saying how much she’d missed her.

“Alice it’s only been a few weeks.” Enza stated laughing as Alice shook her head.

“I don’t care, it feels like forever since I’ve seen your smiling face!” Alice stated as they walked into the living room. “Carlisle in two hours they will be delaying and cancelling any flights in and out Port Angeles.” Alice stated as Enza looked at her. Renesmee had said she could see into the future.

“Well then we should be going, our flight leaves in an hour.” Carlisle stated as he picked up the last bag that he’d not taken out to the car while Enza and Alice had been hugging.

“Um, okay, Alice can you do me a favor and just check on Jack and the animals? Make sure she doesn’t have any outrageous parties.” Enza asked with a smile as Alice nodded.

“Oh so she can have a party just not an outrageous one?” Alice asked as Enza shook her head laughing.

“She is working mostly this weekend anyways, just make sure Balto and Bagheera are fed because she will probably stay in La Push most of the weekend.”

“Sure, we can bring them over here so she doesn’t have to worry about them.” Alice stated as Enza thanked her with a hug. “Have fun!” Alice stated with a wink as Enza shook her head with a laugh as she followed Carlisle out to the car.

About an hour later Enza was sitting next to Carlisle in a first class cubby like area. She’d been very surprised but then again, Carlisle was very wealthy.

“So are you still not going to tell me where we are going?” Enza asked taking a drink of her water.

“Nope, but just relax sweetheart, you’ll enjoy where we are going.” Carlisle stated as she smiled at him before leaning her head back and closing her eyes. Enza soon felt herself drift off to sleep thinking about where in the world Carlisle would be taking her.

Enza felt someone taping her shoulder as she blinked her eyes open. She looked at Carlisle with a smile as she tried adjusting her eyes to the sun that was coming in through the window.

“Here, you will be a lot comfortable wearing this when we land.” Carlisle stated handing her a dress and sandals that Alice had prepared for her.

“Thank you, I’ll be right back.” Enza stated still hazy from her nap. As she stepped into the bathroom she began to undress and put on the simple dark purple summer dress. It stopped a few inches above her knees, the neck line was a lower V cut than she usually wore but it accented her breasts nicely. Slipping off her works shoes she placed the strappy sandal on. Looking in the bathroom mirror Enza looked at the scar on her neck before covering it with her hair, she smiled at herself as she inhaled and exhaled a breath. This weekend was going to be very relaxing and fun weekend.

Alice answered her phone before the first ring even sounded.

“We’re caught scent of another vampire.” Jacob stated as Alice placed Balto on the floor of her bedroom.

“Is it Damian?” Alice asked knowing that she didn’t want to have to call Carlisle when he and Enza were away on a private island in the Caribbean.

“No, Quil caught sight of her just a little bit ago. She was heading in your direction.” Jacob stated as Alice nodded.

“Okay, we will go out find her.” Alice stated as she looked around at her family members. Saying a quick goodbye Alice hung up the phone. “Jacob caught scent of another vampire, he said she was heading in our direction and that—”

“We have nothing to worry about, I found her while I was hunting.” Rosalie stated as she walked into the house followed by another female vampire wearing a white lacy dress with lacy sleeves that where a little past her elbows and dangerously high stilettos that matched. As she walked in she flipped her long black hair out of her face and gave them a smile.

“My name is Vivian Reno, I am just passing though, no need to worry about me being on your turf for long.” Vivian stated a smile gracing her ruby red lips.

“Well as long as you don’t feed off of any local humans, you are welcome here.” Jasper stated staring at her feeling that something was off about her.

“I that won’t be a problem, I have been switching on and off from my so called vegetarian diet.” She laughed as they smiled slightly.

“Well, that is Alice, her mate Jasper and that is Emmett, my mate.” Rosalie spoke as they each nodded as their name had been said.

“You have quite a large coven.” Vivian stated looking at the four.

“Eight in total.” Emmett stated as Vivian’s eyes widened.

“You lie!” She accused as Emmett laughed. Both Alice and Jasper were wary of the female vampire. Jasper could get a read off her emotions and even after hearing her name Alice couldn’t see anything about her future.

“No, there is still our brother Edward, his mate Bella and their daughter Renesmee.” Emmett spoke as Vivian nodded taking into account that that was only seven.

“You said eight in total.” Vivian pointed out as Rosalie nodded.

“Our father figure is on a relaxing weekend.”

“Oh,” Vivian nodded. “I promise to be out of your territory in a few days, I am just regrouping with a few other in Seattle on Wednesday.” Vivian stated as they all nodded. “We separated from one another because of—well it’s a long story for another time.” Vivian waved off the story as she walked over to the window and looked out before catching the scent of the whole reason she’d left Vegas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well who is Vivian really and who is she after?! :D Thanks for reading and in my next chapter you will find out what happened on the Caribbean island with Carlisle and Cadenza! Comment and let us know how we are doing so far! :)

Comment & Subscribe

Image