Wild Things.

Meeting of the Volturi.

His lips trailed kisses down her neck lightly kissing her scar and continuing down her collarbone while whispering telling her how beautiful her body was.

‘Carlisle…’ Enza moaned out as he smirked against her skin. ‘Don’t tease me unless you are going to finish what you start.’ Enza breathed huskily as Carlisle exposed one of her breast from the dress she was wearing. He flicked the nipple making her take in a sharp breath at the pleasure she felt from it. He took it into his mouth giving it his full attention.

‘There is a wheelchair just in case.’ Carlisle winked at her as he exposed her other breast giving it the same treatment as the other.

‘Funny.’ She breathed out as she stared to unbutton his shirt revealing his chiseled chest.


“Hello? Did you just hear anything I just said?” Jack asked as Enza blinked and looked at her cousin.

“Uh, no, I’m sorry.” Enza stated as Jack raised an eyebrow.

“I said I’m pregnant and I am going to keep it.” Jack stated with a serious face as Enza blinked a few times and stared at her.

“Did you tell Paul he is going to be a father?” Enza asked as Jack threw a French fry at her. It was late Sunday night and they were at a twenty-four hour diner in Port Angeles eating even though they both had to be up early for work and school.

“Oh whatever, so since you are not interested in what happened during my weekend I suppose you should tell about yours?” Jack stated as Enza looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Are you sure?”

“Well seeing as how you didn’t come back in a wheelchair or with broken hips I am going to guess that nothing really happened.” Jack stated taking a bite of her burger as Enza gave her a sly smirk thinking about the attention that Carlisle had paid to her hips and the area just below it.

They’d been sitting inside at a bar like restaurant. Carlisle was still pissed about the drunken man who’d kept rudely pointing out her feminine features earlier when they’d been dancing. She’d just ignored him until it had gone too far and then put him in his place with a few choice words that he’d clearly not understood the meaning of.

‘I am a gentleman.’ Carlisle breathed continuing their tension filled conversation. He leaned in closer to her his voice intimate and low. ‘And a gentleman does not come right out in the beginning of a date and say that he wants to explore every inch of her naked body, until she’s begging to be taken.’ Enza gasped blinking taking in his words, but he was too far gone, not just his mouth but his body also.

‘It would have been very impolite of me to tell you that I’ve been wondering what color panties you have on since you changed. Whether it’s a thong, or heaven help me, nothing.’ He continued his eyes dark.

‘Carlisle…’

‘Or that when I touched your leg this afternoon on the plane all I could think of was how slim your thighs are. And how easily my hands would wrap around them.’

‘Carlisle…’ Enza repeated feeling herself flush.

‘All I could think of was how amazing it would be to lift them over my shoulders, getting the best possible position so I could thrust into you,
hard, and fill you so completely that you’d feel like you would need that wheelchair.’

‘Holy shit.’ Sanity returned as they realized their waitress stood beside the table wide-eyed, pink-cheeked, and all ears. ‘Damn, that’s hot, if she says no you can have my number!’ The young woman appeared entirely serious. Carlisle looked at Enza who was just sitting there a little less flushed than the waitress as she looked up at her.

‘Oh honey, saying no to an offer like that would be impossible.’ Enza smiled with a wink at the young woman who fanned herself with the notepad she’d be taking their order with.


“Well the man is an expert with his mouth.” Enza smirked as Jack’s mouth fell open as she stared at her cousin.

“I didn’t need to know that…I really, really didn’t need to know that. Kill the visual Jesus.” Jack stated with her eyes squeezed shut and shaking her head.

“Don’t ask if you don’t want to know.” Enza shrugged taking a long cooling gulp of her strawberry milkshake.

“So you and V-man really got it on?” Jack asked after a moment as Enza looked at her strangely because of her choice of words.

“V-man? What does that even mean?”

“Vampire then man, it sounded better saying V-man, than saying vampire boy because well, Carlisle isn’t a boy.” Jack pointed out before sipping on her chocolate milkshake.

“You are one strange child.” Jack smiled at Enza showing her teeth in a way that made Enza just shake her head.

“That’s why you love me, so dish, I really do want to know, just not any details.” Jack clarified as Enza nodded.

“We did a few times.” Enza couldn’t help but smile as Jack raised her eyebrows.

“A few times as in?” Jack questioned as Enza shook her head.

“Nope, you said no details, anyways, what is this about you getting attacked by a female vampire?” Enza asked as Jack blinked.

“You actually heard what I was saying earlier?”

“No Carlisle told me about it when we were on the plane back this morning. So who was she and why did she come after you?” Enza asked.

“Some crazy ass psycho vampire chick who was talking about that I wasn’t someone’s type.”

“You do know that crazy and psycho mean the same thing right?” Enza asked as Jack just threw another fry at her as she laughed.

“Shuddup, but really then I woke up with Paul over me naked asking me if I was alright.”

“Is it the same one that was at the Cullen’s home this weekend?”

“Paul said the scent was different, that it couldn’t have been same person.” Jack stated as Enza nodded.

“Oh, that’s weird, so Paul was over you naked and you didn’t take the opportunity to…” Enza waved a fry around letting Jack get the point.

“No! Hell no! Just cause you and V-man got all freaky this weekend does not mean that me and Paul would just magically fall in love and get it on.”

“No one night stands?” Enza laughed as Jack glared at her.

“It’s better when you’re in love, you told me that.” Jack pointed out as Enza nodded.

“True, it’s what Mamma has told me. But there is nothing word with filling yourself with a one night thing from time to time.” Enza pointed out as Jack shook her head.

“No way, not with Paul, there is no way that I would become just another notch on his belt or bed post or whatever the hell that analogy is. Anyways, are you ready? Because it’s like one in the morning and we have to be up early for work and school.” Jack pointed out as Enza nodded before putting on her coat and going to pay the bill at the cash register.

Enza sat at her desk watching the snow fall from the window as parents came to get their children. Renesmee looked happily at Enza as the last one walked out of the room with their parents.

“Are you allowed to take me home?” Renesmee asked as Enza put on her winter coat and picked up her bag.

“Why would I not be allowed?” Enza asked as they walked out into the snow.

“I don’t know, because you are teacher.” Renesmee stated as Enza opened the back door for her and she hopped in happily. Getting in the car Enza placed her tote in the passenger seat as she watched in the mirror as Renesmee buckled herself. “You know, if you and Carlisle get married that would make you my grandma.” Renesmee pointed out as Enza laughed as she pulled out of the parking lot.

“We are not going to get married, we are just seeing each other.” Enza stated as Renesmee thought a moment.

“What does that mean? Is that like you just stare at each other all day?” Renesmee asked as Enza chuckled once more.

“No, it’s like dating I guess.”

“So you are boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“I don’t—let play a game.” Enza stated not really wanting to try and explain her more complicated relationship with a ten year old.

“Twenty questions! I know what I am thinking about, you ask!” Enza laughed and for the entire ride back to the Cullen’s they played twenty questions with Enza asking the questions the entire time and when she would guess it right Renesmee would show her what she was seeing.

“Look, it’s stopped snowing for a bit, let’s hurry and run inside.” Enza stated as Renesmee unbuckled her seatbelt. “Last one to the door is a rotten egg.” Enza stated as Renesmee jumped out of the car with her backpack and before Enza had shut her door Renesmee was already touching the front door.

“I win!” She giggled as Enza ran up the stairs and picked up the giggling girl while she walked inside.

“That’s because you cheated!” Enza stated as Bella was walking by them with a woman Enza had never met before.

“Who cheated?” Bella asked as Renesmee continued to giggle as Enza tickled her.

“Ness did, she used her speed to run to the door in a race.” Enza laughed as she stopped tickling Renesmee and looked at Bella and the other woman.

“Cadenza never said that I couldn’t!” Renesmee defended herself before looking at the other woman. “Vivian, you’re back.” Renesmee stated as Enza looked up at the woman.

“Yes, I can to ask if any of your family had seen a wandering male vampire.” Vivian lied with a smile on her features as she looked at Enza. “You’re human.” She pointed out as Enza nodded.

“That’s correct, and you haven’t fed in a few days.” Enza pointed out noticing her dark eyes as Bella looked at her.

“No, I did just feed, the animal blood doesn’t sustain me for long when I switch over my diet.” Vivian pointed out her voice silky smooth as Enza walked past her seeing Rosalie and Emmett in the living room watching TV.

“Did you bring more like yourself along with you?” Enza asked turning back to Vivian as Vivian was watching her closely.

“No, I arrived alone, you are a rather inquiring human.” Vivian stated as Enza blinked looking at her not fazed by the tone Vivian had taken. Enza could tell that she thought of human lower than that of herself.

“I just ask because my cousin was attacked by a vampire three days ago right around the time you arrived.” Enza stated looking at Vivian and not trusting her.

“Are you implying that I attacked this cousin of yours?”

“No, I am asking if you had brought someone with you who might have.” Enza stated as Emmett and Rosalie stood up not getting a good feeling from the situation surrounding Enza and Vivian. “But since you brought it up, now I am asking, did you attack my cousin?”

“Why would I want to attack your cousin?”

“Because you thought she was who Damian was here for.” Enza stated narrowing her eyes as she watched the slight recognition pass through Vivian’s eyes.

“I don’t know of anyone by the name of Damian, I am waiting until Wednesday to regroup with others who I was separated from.” Vivian lied knowing that Enza knew exactly why she was here.

“Okay then,” Was all Enza said as she turned around and walked into the direction of Carlisle’s study. Before she’d even made it out of the room he was there looking at her, examining her.

“Are you alright?” He asked his eyes full of concern as Enza smiled at him.

“Oh course, why wouldn’t I be?” Enza asked looking back at Vivian who was also still looking at her. Carlisle didn’t answer her but protectively put his hand behind her back and led her towards his study.

“How are you feeling?” He asked once they were in the privacy of his study. He examined her body up and down as she raised an eyebrow.

“Are you asking as a doctor or my lover?” Enza asked as Carlisle leaned against his desk still looking at her body.

“Both.” He stated as she chuckled.

“I won’t lie, I am still sore, but I definitely won’t tell Jack that.” Enza smiled at him as he was soon standing in front of her caressing her face.

“Let’s see if there isn’t something I can do to help that soreness.” Carlisle breathed as Enza felt the chills go up her spine as she smiled at him.

“They can hear us.” Enza spoke as Carlisle shook his head.

“This room is sound proof.” He breathed into her lips as she thought about a moment they shared two days ago.

‘You look so stunning when you sleep.’ Carlisle whispered as Enza weakly smiled at him still sleepy.

‘That’s creepy Carlisle, watching me as I sleep.’ Enza said as she sat up bringing the sheet with her to cover her up.

‘It’s only creepy if I tell you.’ He smiled leaning over to her and capturing her lips with his.

‘Every…time…you kiss me, you seem to take my breath away.’ Enza exhaled as Carlisle smiled pulling the sheet down exposing her breasts and stomach.

‘It’s not on purpose I assure you.’ He mumbled as he kissed her navel and moved downward. ‘You’re body is so wonderful.’ Carlisle mumbled as Enza let out a gasp as he cool lips kissed her most intimate area.

‘You do know we have to…Carlisle!’ Enza nearly screamed out as he flicked his tongue against her feminine core. He looked up at her with a wicked smile as he licked his lips.

‘You were saying?’ He asked with a devilish grin.

‘Don’t stop.’ She moaned as he kissed her inner thighs before continuing what he was previously doing.


“Carlisle…” Enza groaned as continued kissing and nibbling on her neck. “It’s already hard enough to hide the ones that are already there.” Enza stated as she felt him smirking on her skin.

“You just taste so succulent.” He stated as he kissed her lips before sitting down and pulling her onto his lap.

“I think I’ll take that as a compliment.” Enza chuckled as he rubbed his hand up and down her thigh.

“Well it is a comp—” Carlisle stopped as a knock interrupted him. Carlisle stood up with Enza in his arms before placing her on the ground as he went to open the door.

“Carlisle, the Volturi are here.” Edward stated as Carlisle immediately looked back at Enza who was just staring at the two.

“Who did they send this time?”

“Alice seen Jane, Felix and Demetri.” Edward pointed out as Enza just listened confused.

“Is Vivian still here?” Carlisle asked as Edward shook his head.

“No, she left ten minutes ago.”

“Well would you look at this.” Enza blinked at the child like girl who stood beside Edward looking directly at her. Enza didn’t blink as she stared into the girls eyes, eyes that reminded her of Damian.

“Jane, don’t.” Edward nearly hissed as she looked up at him with a menacing glare before he fell to floor and began writhing in immense pain.

“Carlisle, wasn’t the last human enough of a nuisance for your family?” She asked as she stepped over Edward and began walking towards Enza.

“Jane, she—” Jane raised her hand to him to shut him up.

“I won’t use my power on you, you know that but another human? She is going to have to come to back to see the Volturi.”

“Carlisle, cosa sta succedendo?” Enza asked confused as to what was going on. (Carlisle, what is going on?) “Chi è e cosa è sbagliato con Edward?” Enza found herself rapidly asking trying to wrap her mind around why Edward still seemed to be in immense pain. (Who is she and what is wrong with Edward?) Enza looked at Edward wanting him to stop feeling whatever pain he was and be better. “Ferma qualsiasi cosa tu stia facendo per lui.” (Stop whatever you’re doing to him.)

“An Italian, well this is interesting.” Jane stated as she walked closer to Enza as she looked up at her. “Qual è il tuo nome umana?” Jane asked as Enza looked from Edward to the one Carlisle had called Jane. (What is your name human?)

“Il mio nome è Cadenza De Luca.”

“I wonder if you are like Isabella.” Jane spoke as Carlisle went to say something.

“Jane, we are not here to play with them, release Edward.” Demetri stated his eyes hard and staring at Jane. Jane sighed as Enza watched as Edward finally seemed to relax as he tried to slowly get up.

“Demetri you are no fun.” Jane stated as still looked at Enza.

“Who is she?” Demetri asked as Enza felt like she needed to sit down. She didn’t know why but she suddenly felt weak and light headed.

“Carlisle, she is going to feint, sit her down.” Edward stated as was now standing up next to Demetri. Carlisle was by Enza in a heartbeat and sat her down in the chair that was to her left. She placed her head in her hands to try to stop the black spots that were clouding her vision.

“Dov'è Jack? Ho bisogno di sapere se lei va bene.” Enza stated as Demetri was examining this young woman who was speaking rapidly in Italian. (Where is Jack? I need to know if she is alright.)

“Enza, look at me.” Enza looked up to see Jasper kneeling before her.

“Dov'è Jack? I need to know where she is.” Enza stated as Jane momentarily had a surprised look upon her features at hearing the perfect English she spoke.

“Enza, Jack is fine, she is probably with Embry or Jacob.” Jasper stated slowly as Enza’s breathing calmed and she felt more tranquil as she sat there with everyone looking at her. Enza didn’t know when it happened but all the Cullen’s were now surrounding her.

“Are you alright?” Renesmee asked stepping forward as Enza looked at her.

“Yes, I am now.” Enza spoke as she looked at Edward who was just staring at her.

“She needs to come back with us.” Demetri spoke breaking the silence that had fallen over them.

“Back where?” Enza asked looking directly at him as if she didn’t know that he could kill her with the flick of a wrist.

“To see the Volturi.” He stated looking at her.

“You’re on some drugged out blood or something, I have a job that requires me to show up Monday through Friday.” Enza stated as Felix let out a chuckle that surprised everyone. They all looked at him as he looked at Enza.

“She acts as if she doesn’t know what we could do to her, I find it amusing.” Felix stated as Enza looked over him.

“I don’t care what you can do to me, I am not going to see this Volturi until Friday after I am done with work.” Enza stated looking at him directly in the eyes.

“I like this human, she’s got a fiery spirit.” Felix spoke as Alice stepped forward.

“The rest of the week will be snow days, later tonight there is going to be a rather big snow storm.” Alice stated as everyone looked at her.

“And what am I supposed to do about Jack? Leave her here so that thing can attack her again?” Enza stood up only to sit back down still weak for someone unknown reason to her.

“She will be coming too.” Demetri confirmed as Enza just looked at him then at everyone else in the room. This was not going to be good, she could just feel that it wasn’t.

“I don’t see why in the hell Paul had to come.” Jack stated as she sat next to Enza on a private plane that was heading to Volterra, Italy. “I honestly don’t even know why I am here.” Jack complained as she looked around at all the vampires and Paul. “What are you, like some vampire magnet?” Jack huffed out as Enza just shook her head.

It had taken her an hour to just try and explain something she didn’t quite understand then another forty-five minutes for the pack to decide that Paul was going to go to or no one was going back except the three who’d come. Now they were on a plane with all the Cullen’s, the three from the Volturi and Paul. Jack had been rambling on since she’d woken up about an hour ago and there were still twenty minutes out arriving at Volterra.

“Hello? Are you ignoring me Cadenza Marcella De Luca? You are the reason I am here, wait, no.” Jack looked over at Carlisle.

“You, Mister V-man are the reason I am here! Just had to go and be all attracted to my cousin didn’t cha?” Jack stated as she went to say more but was muffled by Enza’s hand over her mouth.

“Jack, I get it, you’re nervous, maybe even a little scared but you’ve got to calm down a bit.” Enza stated as Jack blinked as she looked at her cousin. Enza understood her fears because they were also her own. “You will be alright, I promise.”

“You should promise something that you’re not sure of.” Jack whispered even though everyone heard her.

“You know I don’t make promises until I am sure of them, and this I am sure of.” Enza stated as Jack nodded. Even if it cost Enza her life, she would make sure that Jack would be alright. Taking Jack’s hand Enza looked over at Edward who was staring at her after hearing her thoughts. ‘Not a word.’ She told him as he just continued to stare at her for a moment.

Jack was holding on to both Paul and Enza’s arms as they were lead through a series of rather dark halls.

“You looked scared Jackie.” Renesmee stated her voice echoing off the walls as Jack looked down at her.

“No, I am holding onto Enza so we don’t get separated.”

“Then why are you holding onto Paul?” Renesmee asked as Paul gave a short smile as he looked to his right at Jack.

“Because she can’t resist me and she wants me Renesmee.” Paul stated as Jack elbowed him as he laughed.

“Don’t listen to him, it’s because he wouldn’t give me a piggy back ride and he is warm.” Jack clarified as Enza gave a short laugh while shaking her head.

“Warm like my Jacob?” Renesmee asked as Jack nodded as they entered into a room where there were people standing all around and three other sitting in chairs looking like kings.

“Jane my dear, I simply told you to check up on the Cullen’s not to bring them back.” Aro spoke with a smile before frowning at catching the scent of Paul. “A shifter also…and what is this? Two humans? Carlisle is your family at it again?” Aro asked with a raised brow looking at Enza and Jack. He went to speak more but was interrupted as Enza stepped forward from Jack’s grasp looking at the one to the left of Aro.

“Marcus?” Enza asked as everyone looked at her than over to Marcus.

“Cadenza.” Marcus stated as he was now in front of her holding her hands in his and gently kissed each one as he looked directly into her eyes. “I knew that we would eventually be seeing each other again.” Marcus stated as he noticed something in her eyes that he hadn’t that first night that they’d met.

“I never realized that you were a vampire.”

“That is because you did not know about them during our first meeting, but I am curious as to how you know now.” Marcus stated as she continued to look into his deep glowing crimson eyes.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up, wait a minute.” Jack stated placing her left hand over her right one to form the letter ‘T’. “Time out, let me get this straight, you know a head hancho person of the vampires?” Jack asked as Enza looked over at her with a shrug.

“We met when we were here for papa’s birthday, when we all went out that night, Marcus and I ran into each other.” Enza explained.

“So, what? You just exchanged phone numbers and became BFF’s without ever telling anyone?” Jack asked as Paul let out a short laugh.

“Jacqueline, that is not what happened, I honestly never in a million years thought that I would meet again.” Enza stated as Marcus smile.

“I knew that we would be meeting that moment you mentioned Carlisle.” Marcus stated looking over at Carlisle who was just staring at Enza’s back. This was the first time since the death of Marcus’ wife that anyone had seen Marcus so animated. Was it possible that he’d fallen in love with her that he would take her away from him? No, Cadenza was his singer, but he was immune to her blood now. Carlisle blinked and looked to his left as Edward had touched him.

“This is so just all so surreal.” Enza stated looking at Marcus.

“So what happens now?” Jack asked looking around at all the vampires then back at the vampire who seemed to be the one in charge of everything.

“This is outstanding, Marcus, the change in you around this woman.” Aro stated as he looked at her with a smile on her features. “My dear, Cadenza was it? Could you come here please?” Aro asked as Marcus let go of her hands and directed her towards him. Cadenza walked slowly towards Aro until she stood in front of him.

“Che cosa hai intenzione di fare?” Enza asked as Aro looked at her amused. (What are you going to do?)

“A native speaker of Italian, do you do that when you are scared?”

“Or excited, angry, flustered, tried, drunk…pretty much anytime actually.” Jack answered as Aro looked back at her.

“You are her sister?”

“Cousin.” Jack corrected as Aro nodded in understanding.

“May I see your hands?” Aro asked as Enza looked at him before placing her hands out in front of him. “Thank you.” He stated as gently took them into his. Enza watched him as he stood there seemingly staring out into nowhere.

“Che cosa sta succedendo?” Enza whispered as she looked over her shoulder and back at Jack who shrugged her shoulders and looked at Paul. (What is going on?)

“It’s his ability, tactile telepathy.” Alice stated as Enza looked back at Aro.

“What does that even mean?” Jack asked looking at Alice.

“He can look into all her past thoughts and memoires, it’s sort of like Edward who can read your thoughts.” Rosalie explained as Jack looked over at Edward.

“You can read minds?” Jack nearly screamed as he nodded paying more attention to Aro and Enza. “Why did no one tell me this?” Jack asked looking at Paul.

“You never asked?” Paul shrugged as she hit him.

“What other things can you do?” Jack asked as Alice went to answer her but stopped as Aro began to speak.

“You were attacked rather brutally, may I see your scar?” Aro asked as Enza took her hand from his and swept her hair away from neck. “I am rather surprised that you survived, but then again, I guess you have your shifter friend to thank for that.” Aro stated as Enza nodded.

“It’s how I found out about your kind.” Enza noted as Aro nodded before looking past her at Jack.

“Child, please join me.” Aro stated as he looked at Jack. Jack looked at Paul who gave her a nod forward.

“Are you going to look into my memories? That is a bit of an invasion of privacy.” Jack stated as she was now standing next to Enza who gave her a reassuring smile. Sighing Jack hovered her hands above his. “If you slap my hands, that’s cheating.” Jack stated as he looked at her puzzled as Enza gave a short laugh knowing what game she was referring to.

Aro gentle took her hands like he’d done with Enza. Jack flinched a little because of the coolness of his hands startling her. Aro soon had the same blank look as before. It was only moments later before he was looking at Jack staring at her.

“You came in contact with Du Luc?” Aro asked looking at her as blinked not understanding what he asked. “Vivian Du Luc, you came in contact with her.”

“You mean the crazy psycho bitch that attacked me?” Jack asked as Aro looked past her and at all the Cullen’s.

“Where is she now?” Aro asked with urgency as they all looked at one another.

“You mean this woman?” Renesmee asked appearing in between Enza and Jack taking Aro’s hand projecting an image of the woman who’d been at the house earlier in the day.

“Yes, where is she?” Aro asked as Alice stepped forward.

“She left right before the arrival of Jane, Felix and Demetri.”

“That woman is dangerous, you must be wary of her. She had an ability that is very strong.”

“You mean the woman that was at the Cullen’s is the one who attacked me?” Jack asked as Aro nodded.

“Her ability is one that not even we are sure of. We know that she can change her scent and block out our abilities.” Caius spoke finally grabbing the attention of everyone.

“She is not to be taken lightly.” Aro continued as he looked at the Cullen’s and also at Paul. He then turned his attention back to Jack and Enza as they looked at him. “The two of you have been aware of our kind for too long now. You will need to be turned or killed.” Aro stated as he looked at Carlisle.

“No.” Paul bit looking directly at Aro. “Jack will not be turned.”

“She knows about our kind, she will either be changed or killed.” Aro stated once more as Paul was trying to contain his anger.

“She knew about my kind first, she was told about the dangers because she knew about the shifters.” Paul stated between gritted teeth.

“That doesn’t matt—”

“Yes, it does matter, because there are many humans within our community who know about vampires and are not changed.” Paul was shaking violently as he spoke as both Jack and Enza watched him.

“The same goes for Cadenza.” Marcus stated as Aro looked to his left at Marcus.

“Marcus you know the rules.” Aro stated as Marcus narrowed his gaze at Aro.

“They are a part of a community who have openly known about vampires since the beginning of their tribes, they have traditions and rules like we do, we must respect them as well.” Marcus reasoned as Paul nodded his head.

“No, the—” Paul lost his control at hearing that and was now in wolf form about to lung but Felix attacked before that happened and had Paul on the ground. Jack and Enza watched their eyes wide.

“Paul!”

“No!” Jack called as she watched as Paul fought back biting Felix trying to take control. Enza gasped out as Felix slammed Paul into the ground making the floor crack as they also heard a few of Paul’s bones crack in the process. Enza needed to help him, wanted to help him. He couldn’t die like this. “STOP!” Jack screamed out making everyone stop in their positions and look at her.

Felix was over Paul about to deal a final blow but felt his self compelled to stop as he looked over at Jack who was just staring at Paul who wasn’t moving. It was silent as she didn’t move her eyes from the spot where Felix had slammed his now seemingly lifeless body. It was a full minute before she felt herself breath as Paul moved to get up still in his wolf form.

“Oh, thank God.” Enza whispered as Jack looked at her before watching as she feinted only to have Marcus catch her.

"Quite interesting," Aro muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was pretty intense in my opinion...What do you think? :)

Comment & Subscribe

Image