Wild Things.

Departures

“Oh that man was delicious Enza,” Henry says once again. “I can totally see why you wanted to nail that.” He uses his hand as a fan to which Enza simply shook her head.

“You have a boyfriend,” Yvette states with a serious expression. “You shouldn’t be eye humping other men.”

“I wasn’t eye humping him,” Henry exclaims in a high pinched tone. He presses his left hand to his heart and fakes a hurt expression. “I was simply making sure he had all the right components to make Enza happy in bed.”

“This conversation is disturbing me,” Chester mumbles.

“Tell me about it,” Dave agrees.

“I’m simply being a good friend and there's nothing disturbing in that. I just want to make sure that my honey bun has what she needs to be satisfied.” He gently squeezes Enza’s arm with a small smile. “Are you fine with the time out?”

“I don’t want to discuss it right now Henry,” Enza says with a small smile.

“Well I know what we can talk about,” Henry mumbles excitedly.

“We aren’t speaking about how good he is in bed,” Enza states with a smirk.

“Or the bathroom, or the couch…” Jack mumbles as everyone looks to her and she simply shrugs. “I’m sure that they had more sex outside than in an actual bed. But I don’t really want to talk about it.”

Jack looks at Enza who had a small smile on her lips. Ever since they had that conversation Jack had started to see the past days in a different perspective. She finally understood why Felix had been wandering around her and all remarks he had made. It also helped her understand why Enza had seemed to be so thoughtful on several occasions.

Jack could understand that being in love with a vampire wouldn’t be easy. It would scare anyone in Enza position. Yes, she had noticed that Enza nurtured feeling for Carlisle but to actually hear Enza say that she loved him was a different thing. Especially after everything that happened with Damian…It was natural for Enza to be scared.

Then there was everything surrounding the vampires in general. The Volturi, their wish for them become vampires. The extent of time that Carlisle had lived and all that he must’ve seen in those years, and even the fact that he had once been married…That could not be easy to deal with.

Jack thought back on her conversation with Enza, she’d seemed embarrassed, sad, and afraid. Jack would never judge Enza. Enza could have said the silliest thing and still Jack wouldn’t have judged her because for Jack, Enza would always be the best person on earth. Since a tender age Enza and her inner strength had served as a role model to Jack and just by her kissing Felix wouldn’t change that.

Jack moved her attention to her shifter and human friends. They were sitting next to each other commenting the movie they had finished watching looking so happy. Quil was teasing Dave about something, Embry was whispering in Yvette’s ear something that made her grin like a fool and Paul was looking to Jack with a small smirk on his lips. Jack bit her lip to prevent a smile and shakes her head lightly. Who would have said that she and Paul would become friends?

“That’s the third time you’ve looked at him,” Enza whispers looking to Jack.

“Are you that bored that you have to count those kinds of things to pass time?” Jack mumbles with a small smile on her lips. Enza laughs lightly and shakes her head.

“Want to tell me something?” Enza asks raising an eyebrow.

“As a matter of fact yes, thank you ever so much for asking. I would love if you made lasagna for lunch tomorrow.” Enza starts laughing and slaps Jack’s arm.

“What are you two gossiping about?” Leah asks looking to them.

“We were just discussing how cozy you and Sasha seem,” Jack declares with a smirk as Leah blushes and Sasha grins in response.

“The look on their faces is priceless,” Yvette comments looking to Embry.

“We were also discussing if you’ve become a pedophile now or if you’ve always been one,” Jack rapidly says making Embry blush.

“I said that I never seen signs of you chasing younger boys before,” Enza solemnly says. “You like men with experience.” Enza winked.

“Eighteen is legal,” Yvette mutters crossing her arms over her chest.

“Don’t pay attention to those two honey,” Henry declares caressing Yvette’s arm. “They are jealous because you will get some and they won't.”

“I doubt it.” Jack smirks. “Embry is saving his innocence--”

“Jacqueline!” Enza slapped her arm while laughing loudly.

“She’s joking, right?” Chester looks to Embry, whose face was now red as a tomato, and his mouth slightly opened. “What the hell? Next you’re telling me that he is virgin too?” Chester exclaimed pointing towards Paul.

“Nah, he’s a walking STD.”

“That wasn’t nice Jack,” Paul states with a fake hurt tone. “Now I’m going to cry myself to sleep…”

“Again you mean,” Leah adds with a smirk.

“What’s the problem anyway?” Embry mumbles covering his cheeks.

“Sweetheart there’s no problem,” Yvette says with a tender smile.

“Of course there isn’t! You can train him and teach him all the naughty things you like,” Henry exclaims with excitement.

“You say that as if the boy is a dog,” Sasha comments as Enza and Jack exchanged looks before bursting out in laughter. “What?” Sasha asked confused.

They stayed inside the living room for a while talking and laughing loudly just simply enjoying each other’s company. Before they knew it they were all declaring that it was time for them to go to bed because tomorrow six of them would be leaving to head back to Vegas.

The first person up was Ryan and when he noticed that it was ten in the morning already he ran around the house yelling to wake up everyone. Their morning was spent by them running around trying to find their stuff. The one that took longer to fix his bag was Henry since Yvette and Sasha had hid things around the house.

They’d claimed that they wanted a scavenger hunt before going back to Vegas, that it had been for entertaining proposes only but Henry, Enza, and Jack knew it was because all of the teasing that Henry had done the night before.

When they reached the airport they’d made a big ruckus while they bid their farewells. Henry yelled crude things to Enza as he waved enthusiastically, Yvette hugged Embry several times and Jack was almost sure that they’d shared a kiss, Sasha complained about Leah’s absence, Ryan complained about Paul’s presence, Dave and Chester hugged Jack and made her promise that she would call more often.

“I don’t know whether to be happy or sad,” Enza commented as she, Jack, Paul and Embry walked back to the car.

“The house will be a lot emptier and quieter. I might actually be able to hear my thoughts for once,” Jack mumbles with a small smile.

“I say happy,” Paul declares with a smile. “The leeches are leaving as well and that kind of deserves a celebration.”

“They’re okay for Volturi members,” Embry states.

“At least I’ll be able to walk in peace around the house. Without Gloom to scare me it’s going to be a lot easier in the morning,” Jack says and groans. “Last time I was late because the fucker scared me when I was adding sugar to my coffee…I actually added salt.” Jack narrows her eyes and clutches her hands making Enza laugh. “It was the worst thing I ever drank. It was like mermaids puked in it.”

“Jack you are ridiculous!” Enza exclaims after a loud laugh.

“And disgusting, Mermaid puke,” Embry cringes and shakes his head.

“I think it was a cute way to express yourself,” Paul adds with a smirk. “Quite childishly.”

“Oh… So that’s why you chase me around? Enza I swear that there’s a pedophile on every corner,” Jack mumbles with a smug smile on her lips as Enza laughs while shaking her head.

“Hey, be nice.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m the nicest person in the whole world just ask Embry.” Jack looks to him with a wide smile and a fake innocent look.

“You really aren’t.” Jack slaps his arm repeatedly. “You are! You totally are, just stop hitting me!”

“See Enza,” Jack says smiling brightly once again.

“Doesn’t count, you can’t force him to say it,” Enza states.

“You say force I say persuade, tomato-tamahto.”

Enza drives Embry and Paul to Sam’s house since they had to patrol. While Enza had a casual conversation with Emily, Jack chased Jared around the table for some random comment he had made.

When they arrived home Enza walked into the kitchen and began to make lunch. Jack ran around her until she’d agreed to make lasagna. Enza began cutting the ingredients while Jack observed her.

“You know when they are leaving?” Jack asks looking to Enza who simply shrugged her shoulders. “I haven’t seen them in a—” Jack suddenly hears a soft voice whispering ‘Boo’ in her ear. She automatically jumped from her seat and screamed loudly. “And to think I was sad for your departure!” Jack yells looking to Felix who had an amused smile on his lips. “You’re an ass!”

“At least I’m an attractive ass,” Felix states entering the kitchen. He looks to Enza and smirks as he winks his eye.

“Don’t wink your dirty eye to Enza,” Jack says loudly and points and her index to him. “You’re not allowed to be dirty with Enza. Oh and to be dirty with Enza in the kitchen is simply insane! We cook here!” She adds outraged shaking her finger near his chest. Enza and Felix laugh lightly and Jack grunts. “And you’re not an attractive ass. You are a fat hairy old man’s ass.”

“I loved the old man’s ass detail. It gave the insult a lot of character,” Enza declares with a smirk on her lips.

“I agree,” Jane explains as she pops out of thin air making Jack jump.

“What have I said about scaring me?” Jack asks with her narrows eyes making Jane laugh.

“We came to bid our farewells,” Jane tells them with a small smile. She moves her eyes from Jack to Enza and smiles. “Thank you for allowing us to stay here. It was a pleasure to spend these days with the two of you.”

“You’re welcome.” Enza smiles and looks to Felix that was staring.

“It’s you I’m going to miss the most,” he says making Jack groan.

“No dirty thoughts in the kitchen! I’m sure I’ve told you that before.” Jack yells making Felix and Enza laugh.

“What’s the difference between having dirty thoughts in the kitchen from having it in another division of the house?” Jane asks with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“We eat in the kitchen,” Jack states in a matter-of-fact tone. When she notices that Jane didn’t understood her point she groans lightly. “The dirtiness from his thoughts will be glued to the food and I’ll eat dirty food. Food that will enhance the very disturbing images I have in my mind.”

“That makes no sense,” Jane states with a smile.

“It’s the first time I’ve seen you happy for something that makes no sense,” Felix comments.

“I was just thinking, something you should do for a change,” Jane snarls making Jack and Enza laugh.

“I’m going to miss them bickering,” Enza says to jack that nodded her head in agreement.

“It’s like watching a show about a social experiment. They use odd expression but Jane is improving,” Jack states with a smirk.

“Do you wish to know what I was thinking about?” Jane asks looking to Enza and Jack that nod their head. “For the first time in centuries I take pleasure in knowing that two humans will join us. You, Enza, are so interesting. Your view of the world truly intrigues me. You are strong and passionate about the ones you love and Jack you are so silly.”

“Thanks a lot,” Jack groans and rolls her eyes making Enza laugh. “Enza is entitled to a cute speech about how awesome she is and I only hear that I’m silly. Psh, it’s so unfair.” Jane laughs lightly and shakes her head.

“You say the weirdest things I have ever heard. I hope you never change,” Jane adds and squeezes Jack’s hand lightly. “I’m going to miss both of you and I hope that soon you will join us.”

“They will,” Felix says with confidence. “Besides we will see them during Thanksgiving. They are coming to Italy and I’m sure that we will bump into each other.”

“They are?” Jane asks with a surprised tone of voice.

“Have you been eavesdropping lately?” Enza asks raising an eyebrow with a small smile on her lips.

“When doesn’t he eavesdrop? I bet that he watches you sleep and counts your breaths like the creep he is. The dirty creep he is,” Jack adds with a smirk. “You’re just like Dracula, that dirty creep. We all know that he lurked inside bedrooms to watch women sleep—Oh.” Jack slaps her head and smirks. “I thought you were going later tonight. Give me a second I have to grab something.” Jack starts laughing as she starts running to the stairs. Once she reached the stairs she stops to look to Felix that had a perplexed expression and laughs once again. “I hope I got the size right.”

“What’s she up to?” Enza asks looking to Jane that had a small smile on her lips.

“She bought him a gift,” Jane explains. “The other day while everyone was sleeping she asked me to go with her to a shop.”

“I like gifts,” Felix states and looks to Enza. “Do you want to give me a goodbye gift too? Maybe a kiss?” Enza throw a towel at him shaking her head with a smirk on her lips. “It was worth a try…”

“Here it is! Try it please.” Jack looks to Felix with a cheesy grin on her face as she hands him a bag.

“What the hell is this?”

“I think its self explanatory,” Jack states looking to the items in his hand. When Enza sees the fake mustache that was attached to a face beard she laughs. “It’s a villain kit. It only misses a top hat. You’ve got the villain cloak… Alright it’s a Dracula cloak but it’s almost the same. A plastic cane because a girl kicked you for being creepy and you could never walked straight again… The beard that you can stroke when you planning your misdeeds… Try it!” Jack exclaims loudly clapping her hands lightly. Enza was leaning against counter with her arm over her stomach laughing loudly. Felix shakes his head and glues the beard on his face.

“You look ridiculous,” Enza half yells and starts to laugh loudly.

“I’m going to Volterra like this. I bet that it will scare Demetri,” Felix says stroking his fake beard.

“Let’s just leave before Jack asks you to do something far sillier that wearing that.” Jane looks to Jack and Enza that were still laughing at Felix expenses. “I will see the both of you during Thanksgiving then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it ~
Feedback is love :3

Image