Wild Things.

Bitten.

Carlisle blinked at hearing the information trying to process it. Did he hear her wrong? He must’ve because the last time they’d made love it’d been in Italy, almost a month ago. Carlisle found his self looking at her stomach, she didn’t look pregnant. When Bella had been pregnant with Edward’s child she’d looked like she was ready to pop within a week.

“Can you run that by me one more time?” Carlisle asked as she gave him a smile as she took his hand.

“I know, its abnormal Jacob has already explained that to me.” Enza stated as Carlisle looked from her stomach and looked into her eyes. “However, I am pregnant, and this child inside of me is yours.” Enza swallowed as he blinked looking at her and soon she found herself being pulled to him and their lips met in a tender yet passionate kiss.

“I’m so sorry Cadenza, I never meant to subject you to such a horrid thing.” Carlisle whispered as his forehead was pressed against hers.

“Carlisle, it’s not a horrible thing—” Enza started as he kissed her once more but this time it was a simple peck on lips.

“If I was human, but you are carrying a child that is part vampire if you carry it to term you will die.” Carlisle’s voice was full of concern as his voice was still barely above a whisper as he spoke to her. He knew this was a delicate situation and he had to handle it with care.

“I am not terminating this pregnancy Carlisle.” Enza stated softly as she looked into his eyes. “I love you Carlisle and—”

“I am not willing to risk your humanity over—”

“You’re not risking my humanity, from what I can tell as a vampire you also have your humanity.” Enza stated as he touched her stomach and she placed her hand over his.

“Cadenza, you have so much family if you were to become a vampire you wouldn’t be able to see them until you were able to control your thirst.” Enza nodded.

“I’d be with you, you’d be able to help me.”

“And what about Jacqueline, Cadenza? Are you ready to leave her for a period of five or even ten years to control the thirst that comes with being a newborn vampire?” Carlisle reasoned as Enza sighed and she squeezed his hand that was still on her stomach.

“Whatever happens will happen, but I am not getting rid of our baby.” Enza let go of his hand and brought both of her hands to his face and then kissed him with everything she could, she wanted to let him know that as long as they were together they would get through this.

As she put everything into the kiss there was that feeling again. The exhilarating sense that one would get from an adrenaline rush or a double espresso shot in their coffee. Enza felt Carlisle grab her butt and pull her closer to him. She let out a moan as Carlisle picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him as her back was now being pressed up against the nearest wall.

Enza felt so restless as Carlisle released her lips and began kissing down her neck. He let out an animalistic growl as she felt his teeth against her flesh. Her heart was rapidly pounding and she let out another moan as he bit down. She opened her eyes as she realized that he pierced through her skin.

“Carlisle,” Enza rasped out as she felt him drinking from her. It was pleasurable, she found herself not wanting him to stop but this wasn’t him, he didn’t drink human blood. “Carlisle!” Enza nearly yelled as he pulled his self away from her neck and then from her when she’d unwrapped her legs from around him.

Enza’s hand went to her neck and felt the blood. She applied pressure as she looked over at Carlisle and saw her blood on his lips. Blinking Enza then stared into his dark eyes. He was hungry and looking at her as if she was the main course. She watched as he blinked fighting for control.

“Cadenza—” He whispered as he stared at her neck and what he’d just done. He never lost control like that, and he’d just fed two nights ago with Emmett and Jasper. The sensation had just overcome him, he’d felt so weak like he hadn’t fed weeks. Carlisle could hear her pulse in the silence of the room, it was fast almost liked she’d just ran a marathon but she looked so calm as she stood on the opposite side of the room looking at him.

“It’s not your fault.” She stated as she walked around to his desk and grabbed a tissue and placed it on her bloody neck.

“It is, I’ve never lost control like that, I’m so sorry Cadenza.” Carlisle stated in disbelief as she looked at the tissue and the bleeding had finally subsided.

“It was an accident, we were in the moment.” Enza breathed as she took a step towards him and he back away. “Don’t Carlisle.” She told him as he stopped walking and she was now in front of him. He watched as she licked the tissue and then wiped the corner of his mouth. As she pulled away he noticed the blood that had been there.

“I don’t know what happened.” Carlisle stated with his head down as she smiled tenderly at him and she lifted his chin with her finger.

“It will be our little secret okay?” Enza kissed his lips briefly as he just looked at her in disbelief. He’d expected her to yell, scream, run out of the room calling him a monster but she hadn’t. She was handling the situation better than he was.

“I am so—” She placed a finger on his lips shaking her head.

“I know that you are and we are going to leave it at the one time you said it.” Enza stated as he looked at her neck where the blood had dried. Noticing where he was looking she removed the clip that had been keeping her hair up and brushed it to the side to cover up the wound. “Now, let’s go out and shock your family about me being three weeks pregnant.”

“Cadenza—”

“Carlisle, don’t think about, it was an accident so please, just don’t think about it anymore.” Enza pleaded as he looked at her then nodded.

~*~

Enza shifted uneasily as everyone in the Cullen Coven stared at her in disbelief. She thought maybe because her hybrid pregnancy was moving along normally that none of them had said anything. She looked around the room as no one said anything after the announcement. The silence was starting to make her feel even more uncomfortable.

“So, you’re keeping it?” Edward asked as Rosalie punched him rather hard and Enza smiled over at her as she nodded.

“And you’re sure it’s Carlisle’s?” Emmett asked as Bella punched him as Enza’s smile grew. She was glad that the females didn’t doubt her.

“We learned not to ask those questions.” Embry stated as Jack nodded glaring over at Edward and Emmett.

“Carlisle and Cadenza are in a relationship, why in hell would she go sleeping around?” Jack asked them with a narrowed gaze as they didn’t say anything. “If I knew that I wouldn’t break something I would punch you harder than what Bella and Rosalie did.” Jack stated as Paul pulled her into him rubbing her arm trying to soothe her.

“It’s just abnormal that you are pregnant with a vampire’s child and having a normal pregnancy.” Jasper pointed out as Jack looked over at him.

“I think I am more surprised that a vampire’s swimmers still swim, you know what I mean?” Jack stated as Leah laughed not even trying to hide her laughter as everyone else just simply smirked her shook their heads in amusement.

“Jacqueline, really?” Enza asked as she just shrugged her shoulders.

“You know you were thinking it to.” Jack stated as Enza just shook her head. “How are you going to tell Aunt Maribel and Uncle Marcello?” Enza’s eyes went wide as she hadn’t thought about that.

“Shit, first Mama is pregnant and now I am,” Enza looked at Jack and Paul. “If she gets pregnant I am going to skin you alive Paul!” Enza stated as Jack immediately stepped away from Paul with a deep blush on her face as Enza sat down on the couch and put her head in her hands. “I feel like I am going to be sick.” She muttered as Rosalie sat down next to her and started rubbing her back.

“Carlisle do you need to hunt?” Jacob asked having noticed his eyes when they first walked out but hadn’t said anything until now feeling uneasy with Jack and Enza being in the room.

“He just—” Emmett went to say something but Carlisle interrupted him.

“I will return shortly.” Carlisle stated simply as he looked over at Enza with apprehension. He’d never lost control like that, and it bothered him. He could have hurt her, what if he’d released venom into her?

“I will accompany you Carlisle.” Edward stated after hearing his thoughts. Edward looked over at Enza as all the girls were surrounding her trying to help her get over the sick feeling she was having.

“Let’s go Edward.” Carlisle stated as he began walking over to the door.

“You know, this is going to make it even harder to see your future! I should just stop trying!” Alice stated as she was standing over Enza who sat up with a smile her nauseous feeling subsiding.

“Should we be worried?” Jack asked looking at the female vampires.

“I don’t really know to be honest.” Alice stated looking at Bella then Rosalie.

“We should take it day by day, keep a close eye on Cadenza and how this pregnancy progresses.” Rosalie stated as Enza looked at her. Enza found it outstanding how protective Rosalie was of her about his pregnancy. Enza understood that they’d come to an understanding a while back but it still surprised her.

“Ladies I really appreciate this but um, how am I going to tell my mother about this?” Enza asked as she looked over at Jack and began rapidly ranting in Italian as Jack tried to keep up with her.

“Fermati, fermati, fermati.” Jack stated as she was now kneeling in front of Enza with her hands on her knees. It was rare that Jack would actually speak Italian when not in Italy surrounded by family but she knew it was the only way to get Enza attention. (Stop, stop, stop.)

“Spiacente cugina, it’s just that, how can I even begin to tell Sasha, Yvette, and Henry let alone madre e padre?”

“Aunt Maribel, Uncle Marcello, Aunt Gabriela and soon-to-be Uncle Greg will be ecstatic that they are going to be grandparents.”

“Mamma is an expectant mother, how is she going to be happy about this?” Enza asked as Jack smiled. “Maybe I shouldn’t tell her…”

“She will be happy about it because Aunt Maribel is um, well she is Aunt Maribel.” Jack laughed giving Enza’s knee a firm squeeze as Enza smiled reassured.

~*~

Edward watched as Carlisle had finished feeding off of his current prey. They were deep within the forest, it would be a perfect time to ask about the thoughts that had been running through his mind earlier.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Edward asked finally as Carlisle wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb.

“I fed off of her,” Carlisle breathed out not looking at him. “I’ve never lost control like that.” Carlisle looked towards a herd that was running. “I’d just fed a few days prior, I was good, no where even near feeling that burning ache of hunger,” Carlisle turned and met Edward’s gaze. “When she kissed me, it was like she’d exhausted my energy, it was as if I hadn’t fed in a month.”

“Was she…disgusted?” Edward asked for a lack of a better word.

“She just told me not to worry, that it would be our little secret and then she kissed me and we left my office to relay the news of her pregnancy.” Carlisle stated as Edward nodded. “I didn’t want our coven to have to repeat past events.” Carlisle stated as he punched the nearest tree causing a hole to appear in the bark.

“My former complications with Bella are not the same as yours with Cadenza.” Edward stated logically as Carlisle blinked looking at his son. “She is, somehow on good terms with the Volturi, even Jane seems to like her.” Edward continued.

“But now, she is pregnant and I don’t want to have to turn her. I don’t want her to have to go through the transformation.” Carlisle looked at the ground. “She has family and friends who care about her, I can’t take that away from her.”

“Well, she is progressing normally, so how can we even be sure that she’ll need to be changed?” Edward pointed out as Carlisle didn’t say anything. “I hate to ask this but are you sure that the child is—”

“Cadenza is not the type of person to—”

“What about Felix?”

“I am not discussing this anymore Edward.” Carlisle stated as Edward sighed unnecessarily and looked at Carlisle.

“I think that we should contact Eleazar, maybe to try and find out their gifts.” Edward stated as Carlisle looked at him.

“Jacqueline won’t be changed—”

“You know that Aro will have her changed in time, so it would be best to find out now.” Edward reasoned as Carlisle turned away from him.

“Are our lives ever not troublesome?” Edward smirked and followed Carlisle as they made their way back to the house.

~*~

“I AM GOING TO BE A NONNA?” Enza held the phone away from her ear as Maribel yelled into the receiver.

“Yes mamma, I am um, two months pregnant.” Enza stated looking down at her belly bump. It had only been three days since she’d told Carlisle but her stomach had rapidly grown which lead to the constant vampire and shifter babysitter in her home. Right now Jacob and Rosalie were the current babysitters and as much at it annoyed Enza the two together were rather entertaining.

“My goodness! That is fantastic! I am so happy right now!” Maribel gushed into the phone as Enza smiled. “However, I need to stay calm, my water could break any day now.” Maribel stated absentminded.

“I thought you weren’t due for another week or two?” Enza asked.

“Yes, but I am already starting to dilate and my water hasn’t even broken,” Maribel clarified as Enza nodded looking down at her rapidly expanding stomach. “I wish you girls could be here, but Gabriela is flying in today so that I will have someone in the room with me.”

“That’s good, so what was the big news that you wanted to tell me?” Enza asked. When she’d called her mother almost an hour ago they’d caught up and talked about family and then both declared that they had big news.

“Oh, right, I completely forgot! Greg and I are moving.” Maribel stated as if it was completely normal thing to do.

“Moving where?”

“Italy, we’ve decided that since you girls live in Washington, living out your lives with your boyfriends and such—Oh and it would just be easier to visit all of your family in Italy when you need to visit.” Not to mention the Volturi seeing as how they’d want to keep an eye now that she was pregnant and she’d sent a letter to Marcus tell him about it and her worries.

“What about Greg’s family?” Enza inquired after she’d collected her thoughts.

“His parents live in Florida now, and I have always wanted to return to Italy. With your little sibling about to pop out of me I just think it is time.” Maribel stated levelly as Enza nodded.

“So still a Christmas wedding?” Enza asked as Maribel muttered something to someone and then confirmed Enza’s question a moment later when she’d returned her attention to her.

“Hey honey, I have to go, Gabi just arrived at the airport and Greg and I are going to pick her up. I love you sweetie and call me with more details about this pregnancy.” Maribel rushed as Enza chuckled.

“I will, love you too mamma.” Enza stated as she heard the receiver click. Putting down her cell phone she placed a hand over her stomach, it was a little weird that she looked about three months pregnant when she was only about one. But Carlisle had told her a hybrid pregnancy was very abnormal.

Getting up from her bed she picked up Bagheera and began walking down the stairs just as Jack and Paul opened the front door walking in arguing about something.

“Why won’t you just tell me where it came from?” Paul pestered as Jack started talking off her winter attire. “Or why you want it off so badly.”

“It’s none of your business Lahote! Just leave it alone!” Jack snapped and Enza looked at her as she continued to pet Bagheera.

“Jacqueline, you’ve been playing with the thing since yesterday and I’ve noticed you playing with it before!” Paul stated as Jack took off her snow boots and then glared at him. Enza knew this was serious because she’d never heard Paul call Jack by her full name.

“Paul I am serious just drop it! It’s not your concern whether or not I play with a bracelet.” Jack bit out as Paul looked at her.

“Well it is when you’re making your wrist nearly raw trying to get it off!” Paul stated as Enza bit her bottom lip. It was the bracelet Elliot had given to her, the one that they couldn’t get off her. Enza sighed a moment as she decided to do something to get them away from each other before the argument escalated and more.

“Jack can you join me in the kitchen a minute?” Enza asked walking past them as Jack glared at Paul a long moment.

“Yeah, coming.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, JustThinking, Dirty.Deeds and I have agreed on that you always ask the right questions or inquiry about the right things! haha Anyways, thanks for reading! Leave a comment, it makes you sexy! =p

Comment&Subscribe

Image