Status: Complete

Nobody Said It Was Easy

Unidentified Flying Object

* * *


"What's going on James?" A woman in an Army Strong t-shirt asked.

"A UFO. A UFO just hit one of the Twin Towers!"

"W-w-hat?" She began to cry.

Jack watched out the window as many crowds ran the opposite direction, while others stood staring at the World Trade Center. He did not know what to do, he was confused, scared. But he was not alone, many people were crying and whimpering, they knew people that worked in that tower.

"My father works in that tower," The women said again. Jack looked over at her; her cheeks were streaming with tears as she began to tremble. She did not know whether her father was dead or alive.

"NO!" The man named James shouted as he continued to look out the window.

Jack looked back and noticed even more people were screaming and running away from the World Trade Center. Another spaceship had hit the other Twin Tower at 9:03 AM.

"Who would do something like this?" Jack finally spoke.

"Monsters," The crying women answered.

Everyone in the room looked at each other as they all could not help watching the dreadful events going on outside. Many people were covered in white ash, struggling to breathe and run for cover. But no one around him did anything to help these people, he had to do something.

Jack ran over to the door and pulled it open, yelling out at anyone he could find:
"IN HERE! OVER HERE!"

Many people staggered into the building, covered in white ash.

"Thank you young man," An old man said as he lifted a handkerchief from his mouth.

BOOM.

This time Jack could not handle it; he ran out of the building and looked up to the sky. A spaceship had hit the Empire State Building at 9:16 AM, where his brother worked as a security guard.