Status: Complete

Nobody Said It Was Easy

Twi'leks

"Yes. Please go on Jack," Koyi agreed, finally speaking. She was always the quiet one.

Jack stood up straight in front of everyone to address them the plans,

"Zeke and I have agreed to use the spaceship's missiles and four corner shooting pods. We both agreed that Raxacoricofallapatorians will be paralyzed under our powers; they will not be expecting us since our spaceship is invisible.

"Koyi and Zeke you will take over the central control station, flying our spaceship 2.36 kilometers between the Empire State Building and the World Trade Center. Once the spaceship is in position you may use the main missile controls to shoot at the three spaceships. While the rest of us will take position in the four corner shooting pods, helping to take down the spaceships.

"Do all of you understand these plans?"

"Yes, Jack," They all said together.

"Good, now you all may get ready. We have landed," Jack told them.

"Oh, good!" Koyi smiled. She was always excited to go to new places, especially places where she had to morph her appearance. Koyi always hated the way she looked; she thought humans were much prettier than her own species the Twi'leks. Everyone watched her as her scaly blue skin turned into a tanned African skin tone, her black eyes shrunk into brown, while her thick brain tails turned into black braids.

On the other hand Min hated it, "Great..." She hated changing her appearance; she just wanted to be herself. But she knew that she could not go walking around New York City in 2001 with unnatural orange hair and green skin. Even though she hated it she morphed into a tall redhead woman with pallor-toned Caucasian skin.

Koyi, Min, and Zeke left the central control station, leaving Jack and Sona alone.

"Jack, you cannot do this," She said.

"I'm sorry Sona, my mind is already made up," Jack told her, looking into her eyes.

"But if you do this, you will be mortal. Everyone of us will cease to exist and none of this will have happened," Sona explained. "Jack does Zeke know about this?"

"No, Zeke doesn't know and I don't want him to know," Jack started. "I was told if I change the past my future will drastically change, so I know the consequences. But Sona I have spent a thousand years thinking about this and I still want to go through with this."

"Jack, please. I love you too much," Sona cried into Jack's chest as he gave her a hug.