Status: If you like it comment, I won't know how to proceed if you don't...

A New Kind of Lethargic

An American girl from Walker Louisiana is moved from her comfort zone and to Kanto when her fathers want to bring his family closer. She doesn't mind, but, when a certain amber eyed phsycopath with a notebook becomes obbsessed with her, our heroine can't help but become curious about the boy. She discovers his secret and is forced to stay in Japan with him posing as one of his female conquests....

Light Yagami X (Reina Delaune)

SayuXMatsuda

MisaxAnyone but Light and L!!!

Goes by the original plot but I make some tweaks....

I don't like putting up all kinds of disclaimers... I really don't think anyone actually cares....but, I will never own Death Note...just my tweaks and characters. I make no cash so don't fuck with me.

Rated for possible lemons content and language... but not gonna stray too far from the manga's and anime's rating unless i say so. And I will let you readers know right now I have no spellcheck and am and ametuer so disregaurd my grammer and mistakes...anyways... Enjoy ^_~
  1. Prologue: Machine Head
    Title credit to Bush
  2. Chapter One: The Beast And The Harlot
    Chapter title credit to Avenged Sevenfold
  3. Chapter Two: Our Song
    Taylor Swift Doi oh and lights in this one