Punk's Not Dead

Tormentor

We sat in silence, enjoying each other's presence and sipping out beers, when suddenly the phone began to ring. My heart stopped, my mind racing to the thought of something bad happening to Maxi. I ran to answer it, knocking my beer over, pooling it's liquids out onto the already gritty and stained carpet.

"Ello!" I almost yelled into the receiver. The voice I heard made anger seer through me, instantly. "Ay! I- uh...it's Sid..."


"I'm going to FUCKING KILL YOU! I BETTER NEVER SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE EVER AGAIN, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING SACK OF FUCKING SHIT! MAXI COULD HAVE FUCKING DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU SELFISH F-" Rotten tore the receiver from my clasping hand and spoke calmly into the receiver.
"Sid...where the fuck are you?" Although he seemed calm, his words dripped with hate.

At this point I was beyond furious, angrier than I had ever been in my entire life. I could feel myself slowly tipping into insanity. I paced back and forth between the living room and the kitchen as Rotten spoke and nodded his head to the receiver. I contemplated all of the perverse things I could do to torture Sid in revenge of what he did to Maxi.

You know you are slowly starting to lose it when you graphically imagine yourself murdering someone you've known all your life in the most unbelievably gruesome ways...and enjoying it. I wasn't sure how long I had been having this sick fantasy but it came to an abrupt halt when I heard the telephone receiver fall back onto the cradle.

I turned to face Rotten. "Where is he?" I asked, my voice shrill and the thoughts of Sid, laying in a pool of his own blood lingered still, causing me to grin.
"He's on his way...he's all fucked up, but please Lilith, promise me that you won't jump him."

I automatically froze up. I couldn't believe what he was saying. He really expected me to just let Sid stroll into my house after he almost caused Maxi's death!

"What the fu-" He cut me off again. "I know he almost got Maxi killed, but I think if he see's what he's done to her it will torture him more than any pain you or I could ever inflict on him."

I sighed and although I didn't want to let Sid live for what he did to Maxi, I knew that Rotten was right about it torturing him a lot more than physical pain. Rotten placed a hand under my chin and tilted my face so he could look into my eyes, and his stare bore into my soul, and I knew at that moment that he would be there for me every step of the way. I brushed my lips softly against his, our lips connecting in a passionate kiss, something I had never imagined from a guy like Rotten.

Just like any other perfect moment in my life, it got ruined by Sid, barging through the door, half-naked and hardly able to hold himself up. "H-honeeyyy...uhrg...I'm Hhh-hoooomeee" With that he landed in a unconscious heap on the stain-ridden carpet.