Status: Active! Still unsure of how long this story will turn out to be, but the next chapter is on it's way! -Brittney

The Times We Felt Alive

By, Brittney

Alex had tears in his eyes. He was shaking. He stood up, hands balled into fists so tight his knuckles were white. I could tell he was about to burst. I grabbed his arm. "Alex, stop. It won't help." More screaming and cursing. I tried to keep it together. I pulled him back on the couch.

"I need... to leave." Alex was shaking even more. I stood him up and went out of the living room, holding his arm. I went to the back door near the stairs. When we got to the door, there was a crash directly behind us.

"FUCK!" Alex screamed. There was a loud crack of the front door as the older brother threw it open and broke it. I looked to see what crashed behind us; it was the bottle of whiskey.

We had escaped. He broke out of my hold and ran into the darkness. I stood there for a moment, and then ran after him.

"Alex! Alex! Hold on!" I tried yelling. He just kept running. I didn't know where he was going, and I didn't like it. "ALEX GASKARTH! GET THE FUCK BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Alex got to the edge of the cliff and fell to the ground.

***

About: 16 Year old Tiffany Kampbell had just moved to Ridersville in Baltimore, Maryland with her overly social mother and cousin Blake. Looking for new adventures and hopefully a nicer life than what she had back in Massuchusetts, Tiffany's excited for the move. The Kampbell's befriend the Gaskarths, their next door neighbors. Tiffany is interested in Alex, the mysterious Gaskarth junior. She will soon make the best of friends and try hard to hang on to the local (and back at home) drama that circulates throughout her Junior year.

Disclaimer: I do not have anything associated with All Time Low or Alex Gaskarth in any way. Also, many names, places, dates and streets have been changed and distorted by me, so no readers get confused with All Time Low's actual street, town, etc.