Sequel: Close Yet Far

Anything but Ordinary

Stunt Plans

(Aimee's POV)

It had been almost a week since Heather got the two of us fired and the only ones who knew were Bam and Dico. Dico didn't want to pay the 100 bucks for loosing the bet and Bam didn't really like me working at Guitar Central anyways with how our popularity was growing. It was starting to get to the point that if us girls went out, we would get stopped at least a few times by people who watched the show. None of us were ever rude to the fans of the show and would take pictures with people or sign autographs, but it did make it a little hard to go out and get a simple carton of milk.

Sitting in the radio room, I looked at Chad and smirked. Guess he didn't like the way I redid the sound board. “I would love to play the song Bam, but your bitch of a girlfriend fucked this whole thing up.”

“Oh Chad- don't get mad because I did it the way it's suppose to be.” Getting flipped off I shook my head. “No thanks.”

“They are like polar opposite siblings.” Jess managed between sips of beer. “They act the same, but look completely different.”

Bam watched our mini fight with amusement. “You guys haven’t asked once what we are filming tonight.”

“So?” Kay muttered. “I won't even be here.”

“And the rest of you?” My boyfriend questioned only to receive a room full of shrugs. “You have to be up to something. Usually I get hounded for information.” He looked around at us again before staring down Dico. “Interrogate.”

Jumping up on the table quickly, he nearly fell as he pointed at Heather. “You! I KNOW YOU … She's clean.” Wasn't quite sure of that but I knew she wasn't up to anything. Heather wasn't even in the mood to come to record the show let alone film. It was a rare moment in Clubby History, but it did happen from time to time. It was known as 'normality time' among us.

Next, Dico walked in front of me while still on the table. “MISS MRS BAM.” He froze his face before continuing. “You must be planning something.”

Seeing Bam have a real smile on his face as I smiled for the first time in a couple days, I knew this was a set up. “Do I look like I'm in a planning kinda mood? Could plan an improvised pub crawl though.” Smiling to Heather she spoke the same time I did. “Kildaires!”

Abbey became the next victim. Instead of saying a word, Dico stared at her. “I don't come up with stunts. I'm more of a background person.”

Now she had everyone staring. “I think Abbey needs her own episode of Viva La Bam.” Kay announced with a smirk.

“Viva La Apple.” Heather spoke sweetly. “But what would you do with a camera crew?” That last part not so sweet.

“Are you kidding? I hate filming because of the odds of getting arrested are so high with you guys.” Abbey actually looked flustered. “I mean look at Megan! She almost missed her flight to London because of that one and X-Tina!! And she's innocent!!”

“It's called guilty by association and you sweetie- are already associated with us.” Kay pointed out before finishing off her glass of wine.

She leaned onto her hands in defeat. “I can't run an episode though!”

After recording, the film crew had set up an obstacle course in the living room. “What the fuck is this shit?” I asked pointing at the mess.

Laughing Kay waved good-bye. “So happy to be working tomorrow! Bye! Have fun!” Half ignoring her, I knew I wouldn't have to worry about being bored later when I couldn't fall asleep, I would have plenty of cleaning to do.

“So you start here by taking a shot of vodka.” Seth pointed to the table in front of us with 7 clear shots and one dark. “The whiskey shots throughout the course are Chad's since he hates vodka.”

Now he had my attention.