Swallow and Spit

3.

I looked around and saw people whispering. The girls looked at me and then looked away. The guys whispered. The teacher just waited and Jason just looked at me. My body trembled but i managed. I walked up to the board slowly, picked up a marker and looked at the teacher.

"Solve the problem," the teacher said.

He knew i was the outcast.

"I don't know..what to..do, sir," I whispered, swallowing. My mouth went dry. My body trembled even more and nervousness kicked in.

"What have you been doing all this time?" The teacher asked, roughly. I looked around and then down. I would have paid attention if people didn't bug me. Can't you get that?

"I don't know.." I simply replied.

"Go sit down!" He yelled. I gladly walked away, as if i wasn't humiliated at all.

When i looked around, people weren't looking at me anymore. They were talking to each other and the teacher just sat down. He didn't care. I slid down my desk, covering my face then looked at slowly. I didn't like anyone in school. The teachers were insecure as well as the others. I wanted to just walk out the door but then my eyes met his. I turned to my left just to find him starring at me.

He was looking at me.

I gave him an awkward little smile then looked away as fast as i could. Then I dropped my head down on the desk and in no time the bell rang. Everyone walked out as fast as they could but i took my time.

I got up, slowly made my way out and sighed.

"Hey," Someone called behind me. I turned around to find Jason making towards my way. I looked behind me just to make sure he wasn't calling out to someone else. But he wasn't. So i looked back at him and then around. But i simply started walking away, not replying. I held onto my bag as tight as i could but he still caught up to me.

"Julia, right?" He asked, walking with me. I looked at him and nodded. Then i looked around and people were already starring at me. In disgust. So i walked up, catching a faster pace. But he did the same. And when people continued to looked at me in a way i didn't like, I stopped and turned around to face him.

"Maybe..you shouldn't follow me. People don't like that.." I said, then turning around and walking away. After couple of steps later, i looked back and found him gone. He wasn't following me anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i reached home, i ran to my room and fell on the bed, crying. Why was i not pretty? I got up, walked up to my mirror and touched my face, running my hand through my long hair. What did he see in me?

I was wasting my time looking at myself. So i walked back to my bed and fell on it again. Then..I fell asleep.

~~~~~~

two hours had gone by and i was suddenly awakened by a car being parked outside. My eyes shot wide open and i covered my mouth. I hadn't cleaned the house. I hadn't done anything! but i couldn't go down because they were already home. And i was doomed for life.

"JULIA?!" My voice yelled. I shivered and slowly made my way down. And when i did..I was attacked. A slap on my face echoed all through the house. I bit my lip from screaming. And I so badly wanted to scream.

"Why didn't you clean the house?! There's quest coming, stupid bitch!" My mom yelled, giving me a slap again. This time..my cheeks went numb.

"I came home late.." I lied. But this time, she bought it. Or did she?

"Clean the house now and then wear this outfit after you're done. Now, get lost," She said, walking away and taking a sip out of her beer. She was getting drunk tonight. That meant all the guest whom were coming were too. Mother plopped down the sofa, drinking. I slowly made my way around the house cleaning and after an hour later..I walked up to my room with throbbing cheeks. I closed the door behind me.

"TRY TO LOOK PRETTY!" she yelled from downstairs. I bit my lip and unfolded the dress mother got for me. My mouth slightly opened up on it's own.

A slutty, black, thigh-length, tight dress. I had to wear that. THAT. She expected me to wear this in front of people? I sighed and tried it on. When i looked into the mirror, I almost cried. My boobs were barely covered, the dress was barely covering my thighs and the dress was tight on me, choking my hips. Then i heard footsteps downstairs. People were gathering in. I chocked as i made my way downstairs. About thirty people gathered in, mostly guys. Some my age and some my mom's. When i walked down the stairs, every eyes were glued on me.

I chocked even more. Every step i took made me want to pull my dress down, which i did. Then my dearest mother called me and i approached her.

"Stop pulling your dress down and serve this to everyone!" mother ordered, pushing a tray of drinks towards me. I grabbed it as she walked away and bit my lip. i slowly made my way towards the people.

'Hey, Sexy!" Someone called behind me. I looked back to find a tall muscular guy walking towards my way. Someone as young as me but older.

"Drink?" i asked, looking away. He grabbed a glass and winked at me. I walked away, disgusted. Everyone disgusted me tonight. I wanted to run..

'Hey, can i get a drink?" Someone called. I looked around to find the person calling me. I walked up to him and handed him the drink. But as soon as he got the glass, he grabbed my hand from his other hand and pulled me to him. I jerked away and when i turned around, the drinks suddenly attacked someone.

"I'm so sor--" My words were cut off. My eyes shot wide open and i gasped. My heart raced. Oh no.

"Julia?" Jason murmured. I so badly wanted to run.

"Jas--" I was cut off again.

"How much do you want for her?" Someone said. I looked back and gasped even more.

"Yes, can we have her for tonight?" someone else said. Then everyone joined. What the fuck! I was not for sale! I looked at mother with pleading eyes to not let anyone have me. But then i looked at Jason with hurt. He looked straight into me then looked me from head to toe. If he couldn't believe what he was seeing then i wasn't either.

"Name the price!" Mother yelled. My mouth went wide open and tears pricked my eyes. This bitch..I tried to run but someone grabbed me and tried to kiss me. I pushed him and jerked away, running into Jason. This was a nightmare i never wanted to have..

"One hundred!" someone yelled. I looked up at him and couldn't believe my ears. Mother agreed.

"What.." I whispered.

"I want her tonight. The whole night," Jason announced, looking at me.

The things i regretted to see right now. Jason. The things i never told anyone. I am a virgin.
♠ ♠ ♠
(Julia's dress) http://www.shortblackdresses.net/images/short-black-dresses.jpg