Swallow and Spit

5.

I cried my life out on him while he continued to hold me tight. After what felt like ages, when i finally calmed down, i pushed him away. He looked at me confused but i kept my distant and looked at him.

His words pierced me and they hurt me bad. He thought i was a prostitute.

"Take me home..please!" I begged, wanting to get away from this men as far as possible.

"There's still people out there at your house. Do you want to go back, and get sold again to someone else?" Jason asked, walking towards me. I didn't move.

"Why does it matter?" I snapped, looking away.

"I didn't bring you here to get laid. I saved you, sweetheart. I didn't want you to get sold to someone else and get laid!" Jason snapped, holding my arms tight. I flinched.

"Why does it matter to you?! In your bloody eyes, I'm already a slut! You people never understand girl like me's pain. Take me home before.." I didn't get to finish my sentence before the withdrawal hit me. The stupid, painful, addicting, dangerous, bloody liquid or pill had to be injected in me or I was going to die. I didn't want any of this. So i cried. I cried again.

"Julia!" Jason yelled.

"Can you please take me home! I need that! I need that right now, I'm going to die! Please, please, please!" I begged. My face then came to a pallor state and i had to get out. I struggled and cried incessantly. My mouth went dry and my body reacted.

"Drugs. You need drugs! What the fuck, Julia! Come with me!" Jason bellowed, pulling me to him. But my legs gave out and i fell.

"Jason!" I screamed. But he was gone. I balled up on the floor, brought my knees up and clawed myself till i bled. I bit my lip and my whole body started hurting like crap.

I so badly wanted to run, get in front of my bloody parents and shoot them because they turned my life into a living hell. I began to cry, a lot. Then after few minutes later, Jason came running to me. He then picked me up and placed me on the bed, suddenly taping my mouth closed. I panicked then he brought something up i never could have imagined.

A needle. He was going to drug me and I was going to live again.

"This is going to hurt like a bitch but trust me. This is the only way it's going to help you," Jason said, bringing the needle closer to my skin. I didn't move, for i was stagnant.

But the needle didn't have any bloody liquid in it. Nor did he have pills next to it. So, instead of injecting me slowly, he brought the needle up high as possible and stabbed me on my arm right below the vein, boiling. My eyes shot wide open and i screamed inside. I grabbed hold of the sheets tight and my legs kicked. I shook the whole bed by bouncing and jumping and the tears rolled out. The pain was unbearable. I screamed under the tape but my body suddenly became limp. I couldn't move.

The pain was fighting the withdrawal. Pain. Then Jason brought the needle back up and stabbed me again. And again. And again. He continued for a great amount of ten times then i finally gave up on screaming and kicking. I was gone. Completely gone and my eyes became drowsy. My blood boiled underneath me and my heart raced ten times more. Half of the times, it skipped beats.

What. The. Heck.

When i wasn't moving, Jason removed the tape slowly off of my mouth. I was dizzy, drowsy, in great amount of pain and lumpy. I looked at the ceiling, didn't say a word nor moved. Then i coughed and my coughs suddenly became harsh. The pain fighting off another great amount of pain was working.

It was working!

Jason then pulled me closer to him again and i didn't object. My eyes then suddenly started shutting. And before I fell asleep, i heard the last words.

"I know you're not a prostitute and everything i said was to underestimate you. I'm going to help you, sweetheart don't you worry. Now you just sleep."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? :) Feedback?