Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

Addison Men

“She looks innocent while she’s asleep,” Kane said. “You would never think that she can scare the shit out of you.”

“They say all teenagers scare the living shit out of me,” mumbled Ave.

“She still sleep talks,” Mattie laughed.

I glared at him shutting him up.

I saw daddy grab his iphone and take a picture of sleeping beauty there.

“Come on guys let’s get to the living room.”

I made sure that everyone had left and tucked Ave in more before lightly kissing her forehead. I walked into the living room and well, to say it lightly there was an atmosphere that was dominated by testosterone provided by my idiot brothers.

“So Jonathan and Patrick, you two are staying here right?” I asked them.

What?” Exclaimed Mike. “You’re letting them stay here,” he seethed.

“It’s fine, I mean we should go home,” Patrick said nervous.

“No. You two are not going home. It’s about 3 in the morning, all the Taxi’s that are going to be out there are sketch, I don’t trust you with any of our cars at this time, and it’s way too late for you guys to go.” I said firmly.

“Lina-”

I cut Mike off. “No, if Avery was awake she would agree and for fuck’s sake you guys are here so what is going to happen, nothing. Daddy, please let them stay.” I gave him my puppy look.

He sighed. “You know I can’t resist that look. Boys shut up and don’t give me that look they are grown women and also she’s right it’s late. Now if you don’t like it then you can grab a car and drive them home yourselves.”

My brothers groaned but agreed. I smiled and gave daddy a hug.

“I’m warning you two if something happens while we’re here,” Matt never finished his threat but it was clear.

“Don’t worry, I have a girlfriend and Kaner is much too scared to mess with either girl,” Jonathan assured.

I cringed a bit at the word girlfriend but dealt with it, I mean it’s not like he’s ever going to fall for me.

“Lina, are you alright?” Mike asked noticing me cringing.

“It’s nothing, just that injury acting up again.” I lied smoothly.

“Right, Avery had mentioned something like that,” Patrick commented then his eyes widened.

“What?” I was shocked.

In that moment Avery stumbled into the living room and came over to me.

“Are you alright?” She asked visibly tired.

“I’m fine,” I lightly answered.

She gave me a sleepy smile and then a hug before walking back to her room. I took a deep breath, I shouldn’t be mad I mean-still she should have known better than to tell them about it. I sighed and felt an arm go around me. I looked up to see Matt have an arm around me in comfort and I saw Jonathan give me a sympathetic smile.

“Please don’t be mad, she only told us because we were all dumbfounded that you wouldn’t accept the offer of joining the NHL and the Blackhawks.” Patrick pleaded.

“Did she tell you any specifics,” I asked nervous.

“She just said that you were hurt in high school and that it still hurts a bit.”

I just nodded, relieved. “I think I’m heading into bed. Daddy you take my room and I’ll sleep with Avery. Mike and Matt take out the air mattresses and then you two share one, Patrick and Jonathan share the other understood?”

“Yes ma’am,” Mike fake saluted.

“Good,” I smiled.

I gave a hug to my brothers and one to daddy and a kiss on his forehead before going to the guys. I opened my arms towards Patrick and hugged him and he stiffened.

I chuckled. “It’s ok Patrick it’s just a hug, no one will kill you.”
“I hope so,” he muttered.

With that I started to leave and I was in the middle of the hallway when I heard Jonathan call me, I turned around.

“Yeah?”

“You didn’t give me a hug goodnight,” he said faking hurt.

“I didn’t think you needed one,” I responded.

“Well that isn’t fair is it?” He smirked.

“You’re right,” I yawned.

I approached him and opened my arms and hugged him and I was about to pull away but he pulled me closer and I could feel his breath tickling me; I had to suppress a shudder.

“Goodnight,” he whispered in my ear before pulling away.

What shocked me was that he leaned in and brushed his lips against mine and then walked away. I had to take a deep breath to steady my heartbeat before going into Avery’s room, change into my pajamas and then settle myself down. I fell asleep soon after but there was a certain person who appeared in my dreams that I wish hadn’t John Carlson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alina's Outfit for San Jose

Welp hello, um this is my update I hope you guys like it. I have to say SC Finals, yeah rooting for Kings cause it's the lesser of all the evils :p
But uh yeah, please comment and tell us on what you think....and it's going to get more um...interesting.