Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

What an Asshole

I was getting annoyed with Jonathan I mean, first he kisses me and practically forces himself upon me and then apologizes, then goes and tells my sister who she can and cannot kiss no fucking way.

“Why are you being such an asshole,” I exclaimed frustrated.

“Because I don’t want two of the best players out there distracted. Also, what if it doesn’t work out did you think of that? Now look-” he started talking to Kaner and Ave but they weren’t around.

“Great now they’ve left because you couldn’t stop being an asshole,” I sighed. “I think that you should leave.”

Instead of letting him answer I started to clean up the mess that Avery had left, I mean she did have a valid reason and I’m glad that Kaner kissed her, they liked each other and they’re cute. I heard footsteps walking away while I put the rest of the bowl and spoon into the dishwasher and then checked to make sure that the brownies weren’t going to burn. I was glad that Jonathan left because I just couldn’t deal with him, especially now. I turned around and decided that I should keep working on Sharpie’s painting, but first to change into something more comfortable. I went into my room and changed into some pajama shorts and a tank top and walked back to the living room where I received the unpleasant surprise of Jonathan Toews sitting comfortably in all his glory on the couch.

“What are you still doing here? I thought I told you to leave.”

He shrugged. “I don’t have to listen to you.”

“It is common courtesy that when someone tells you to leave their home, you do.” I replied.

“Well you said ‘leave’ and well you never said the apartment so I came here to the living room.”

“So you’re going to take my words literally? You should have done that when I told you to get off before you kissed me. And need I remind you that you have Brittany?”

“She’s not my girlfriend-”

“Oh let me guess she’s your personal puck bunny isn’t she? Just when you need to get laid, she’s a phone call away, and I’m assuming that she also calls you for a good time as well.”

“Not anymore,” he said frustrated. His eyes were glazing over with all that frustration. “I ended what I had with her alright.”

“Well good for you that means that you’re preventing any STD’s. Now can you please leave Jonathan I have stuff to do and I don’t want you here.”

He didn’t listen instead he started walking closer to me and I started backing up. We kept that up until my back hit the wall, shit I was trapped. He lowered his head until his lips were near my ear, his breath making me shiver; I felt his smirk.

“I’m not leaving, not until...” He lifted his head up and looked down on my lips.

I licked them and gulped. “Until what?” My voice shaked.

“This,” he whispered.

With that he closed the distance between our lips and the spark I felt made me gasp. I could feel his tongue explore and I moaned; I couldn’t resist and I was kissing him back. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pulled me closer, my hand made its way up to his nape and I pulled him even closer. Our lips were in a passionate lip lock, I felt one of Tazer’s hand find its way under my shirt and I shivered at the contact. We both pulled away our breathing heavy, Tazer had a genuine smile.

“Lina I-”

He was cut off by the fire detector. It was then that I noticed the faint smell of burning brownies.

“Shit, Avery is going to flip, but then again it’s not my fault.” I muttered.

I hurried to the oven and quickly turned it off and opening it letting some of the smoke get out. I sighed knowing that I had to let it cool and I’ll probably have to make a new batch. I felt Tazer’s arm wrap around me and turn me around.

“Is everything alright?” He asked softly. I nodded.

“Yeah, I’ll have to make a new batch, but I’m blaming you when she asks why.” He chuckled, and I could feel the vibrations through his chest. I gave him a cheeky smile. “You don’t mess with Ave and her brownies.”

“Oh really? And how badly would she hurt me?”

“She would torture you until you told her where you held the secret captain meetings... or she would threaten with not letting you reproduce ever again.”

“Well good thing I have a strong will,” he smirked.

“Well then I guess you’ll be able to deal with her then.” I shrugged.

“I guess so,” he leaned it and gave me another kiss.

I quickly kissed him back before getting out of his embrace and getting the ingredients for a new batch of brownies. I looked at Tazer and smiled.

“You may not care and be able to resist Avery’s torture, but I won’t. And I want brownies, so you could either help or help.”

He sighed. “I have no choice do I?”

My smile remained. “Nope, now let’s make some brownies.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Herro :3 so like Lilah was mentioning she is currently in Lebanon and welp can't update like per usual so my schedule will work around hers and I shall update after her and I don't know when that is but in the mean time leave some love and all :D
Tis getting more interesting no?
-Michelle