Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

Christmas in DC?

Christmas time was finally coming around and I was making sure that everything was being set up, all the decorations and the goodies--making sure that the Tweedles and Daddy haven’t eaten it all. I had avoided talking about John at all costs, Avery wasn’t going to give up and I knew it. I looked at the time and it was close to midnight just a day more and it was Christmas. I noticed that I had a text message.

Hey are you going to spend Christmas in DC?

No, we’re spending it here in Chicago and really just because you now have my number does not mean you can text me all the time.

I rolled my eyes, I still can’t believe that John had been able to get my number. Again my phone vibrated.

I just miss you

I sighed and didn’t reply.

“You’re up late, I think this is a habit I might have to get used to,” I felt arms wrap around my waist.

“Shut up, it’s just I want to make sure that everything is great and-”

He cut me off with his lips on my neck. “You worry too much at times,” his lips tickling my neck as he said this.

“Shut up,” I turned around and kissed him on the lips.

We kissed for a while and he was deepening it when we were interrupted by a clearing of Mattie’s throat.

“Mattie-”

“We need to talk,” he said serious. “Alone.”

“Alright,” I said surprised, he’s never this serious.

He started walking towards the front door and grabbed his coat and I followed his movements and once we were outside we decided to walk to the local park; thankfully this year the Winter season wasn’t as bad as years before. He didn’t say anything once we arrived he sat on one of the swings. I sat on the swing next to him and just waited for him to say something. He took a deep breath.

“I know about John,” he said softly.
I felt the blood drain from my face. “You mean...”

“I’ve known ever since the first time you two hooked up. And then when--”

“Shut up,” I said quietly. “Don’t remind me. I rather forget it.”

Forget it! How can I forget when it was his fucking fault you got hurt in the first place.” He yelled.

I flinched, my hand automatically going to my wound. “It wasn’t--”

“It was and we both know it. I know that he’s back in your life and I don’t like it.” He seethed.

“It’s not going to happen again,” I told him.

“How are you so sure?” He looked at me his blue eyes concerned.

“I have Jonathan this time and I care about him and he cares about me,” I said firm.

“And how do you he’s going to react when he finds out--you’re not going to tell him are you.”

I didn’t answer. “Lina, he is going to find out and then hell will break loose. You need to tell him,” he softly said.

“I....I’m afraid.” Tears started forming.

Mattie wrapped his arms around me and held me while a few tears let out.

“I care about you, I do and I don’t want history to repeat itself. It may not be now but eventually you’ll have to come clean.”

I sniffled. “I know, I just...”

“I know, but imagine how bad it will be when Avery finally figures everything out. She will be on John’s ass faster than you can say Avery Charlotte Addison.” He smiled.

I laughed at that. “You’ve always understood me, more than anyone.”

“I know, that’s why I’m your older brother, now before you get a cold and everyone gets on my ass about it let’s head back home.”

I nodded and got on his back when he turned around, since there was no protest I got a piggyback ride. The apartment was dark, it seemed everyone went to sleep. Mattie went to the room that he was sharing with Daddy and Mikey, while I went to my room and found Tazer snoozing soundly. I silently crept onto the bed and I felt his arms wrap around me.

“So what was that all about?” He asked yawning.

“Nothing, just stupid overprotective brother stuff,” I lied.

He nodded and leaned in giving me a kiss which I deepened. We were like that until he rolled over me and placed most of his weight on his arms and deepened the kiss even more. I could feel the room get warmer and I took off his shirt and moaned at the feel of his skin, I just knew he had that smirk on. I felt him tug my shirt up and when he finally did his kisses became even more passionate and I was getting lost into them until there was a flashback and I pushed away.

“What’s wrong?” His breathless voice asked.

“Nothing, just tired.”

“All right, night.” He kissed my lips once more.

“Night,” I said.

I tried my best to sleep but I couldn’t my mind was replaying the nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi sooo sorry that I haven't updated just stupid internet virus. I'm not even on my computer D: it's on boytoy's but uh.
Please comment and leave love.
-Michelle