Status: okay, okay. I'm editing-Michelle

Double Trouble

John

Chapter 38

It has been a week since I last talked to Jonathan, I didn't really try to push it. I even stopped Avery from trying to go over and talk to him, mostly because she was still recovering. I had talked with the GM and Coach Q, it was to tell them I agreed in joining the team.

Now I was sitting in one of the stalls for player, trying to calm myself down and get in the zone for my first practice as a Blackhawk. What made me sad was that I could no longer take care of the art class, I really liked working with the kids, the times that I was able to. I still remembered their reaction when I told them that I was no longer going to be teaching, I think some held me tight and others were crying; they were a bunch of adorable children. I looked over to see Avery sit in her stall, she was as focused, we acknowledged each other silently and went back to our focusing. Once that was over with I got up changed and went onto the ice, prepared for anything.....

I groaned, laying face first on the couch. "My body feels like it's been run over by a truck."

Avery laughed. "Welcome to my life."

I flipped her off, “Shut up.’’

I had been hipchecked, crosschecked and hit into the boards. I think some of the guys aren’t really happy that another Addison was added or that their captain was pissed off, either way a hot bath was needed but someone was knocking the door.
“Lina can you get that?” Ave said while she was already changing into some pajamas.

I groaned standing up and went to the door, my hand went to where the old injury was and felt it sore--it was going to need ice. I was surprised to see who was at the other side of door, my heart lept a bit.

“John...what are you doing here?”

“Well you are playing the Capitals, so I decided to visit before we kick the Blackhawks’ ass,” his smile was confident; I didn’t know whether to smack him or not.

I rolled my eyes though, “Really? So I guess you haven’t heard the Blackhawks have a new addition to their team.” His smile faltered a bit while I smirked. “You’re looking at their new defenceman, so I wouldn’t be so confident in winning.”

With that I closed the door and laid back onto the couch and closed my eyes. I had awoken half an hour later to knocking and got up, ready to hit whoever disturbed my rest. I was in shock to see Jonathan, he looked at me not sure what to say, we stood there for a bit--it was starting to get awkward.

“Can we..talk?” He asked.

I nodded and grabbed my coat, we headed to his place--which felt sketchy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll edit everything...hehe love ya
-Michelle