Status: BOOSH! Got the layout looking sexy and changed the summary and Character page! Updates as normal I think -CyanideGunner

Sweet Touch of Poison

Chapter 5

Oh fan-fucking-tastic school again! I was tempted to pretend to be sick so I could stay off and was about to put on my ‘ill voice’ -I had it down perfectly for those days when I just couldn’t be arsed- But then my annoying half broken (mosh pit...say no more) phone made that rare and irritating noise that made me know that someone finally wanted to talk to me.
“Eh?” I remarked surprised at this sudden communication, expecting it to be a ‘pass on to everyone on your contact list or you die’ Unlocking my phone quickly, not even looking at the screen as I had typed it in so many times it had become a reflex.

1 New message:
Gee Way

Hey can I walk up to school with you? I don’t want to be alone as soppy and teenage girly that sounds :) xx

Okay I’m defiantly going to school now! I texted him back saying what else? yes! I hurried up and took a quick shower, put on my tightest jeans and a batman top and obviously my skelington gloves then straigtning my hair and lining my eyes with kohl I ran out the door with all my stuff thinking I would end up waiting for Gee to come but he was already there.
“Hey Frankie! You alrite?”
“Yeah tar, you?”
“Yeah, thanks.” We set off walking down the streets of New Jersey discussing our lives when tension was created all of a sudden.
"Frankie I really need to tell you somthing private, it's important but I'm scared about how you'll react." I got worried becuase he had honest terror drowning his amazing hazel eyes in the form of tears.
"It's okay Gee take as much time as you want telling me, and if you decide that you dont want to tell me, that's perfectly understandable and if you do want to talk to me about anything I am always here and always will be." I gave him a sympathetic smile and looked him straight in the eyes so he knew he could trust me.
"Your too nice to me Frankie." A corner of his mouth slightley upturned but dropped again, tears still in his eyes.
"I have a problem, w-with self harm and I do-don't want to hurt you b...but I'm scared I will and, and I can't lose you, you- your the best thing that happened to me. Even though we've only known each other a day I, I know your special because I didn't cut last night an-and I'm proud because I usually cut everyday and h-honestly I love you for that so-so much it's undescirbable!" Tears streamed as soon as he said self harm and they still hadn't stopped when he finished. So many thaughts slashed through my mind fighting for dominance, but what stuck out the most was that I had stopped him cutting for a day by just being there and the fact that he said I love you.

They wernt words that were thrown around much so they stunned me so much I forgot how to breathe for a moment. I went from being totally confused about my feelings toward him to it being crystal clear: I was falling in love with him. Everything about him was beautiful; the way he looked down when he was embarrased, how he'd talk out the side of his mouth, his hidden cockyness that was surpressed by sociaty being fuckers who can't accept anything different and most of all how he needed protecting, someone there to battle through life with him. And poison or not. I was going to be that person.
"I love you too Gee, and you will get over self harm, I don't care how long it takes for you to stop hurting yourself and realise that even though there is a whole world against you there is always me to help to fight them. Your skin is to beautiful to be touched like that and I'm not saying youv'e got to go cold turkey with it but you can stop doing it as often and eventually get there. I belive in you. Now whenever you feel the need, phone me no matter of the time or anything becuase you need me and I will always be right beside you!"

Gerard was still crying but he looked so much happier compared to normal, it made me so proud and full of pure joy seeing how much difference I could make.

I knew this was going to be extreamly difficult for the both of us bu I was gonna help him no matter what. He deserved it, he deserved the chance to be content with himself
♠ ♠ ♠
Hallooo
hmmm so how do you think gee ment it when he said I love you?
I was gonna do his point of veiw or mikey's but then you'll know wvwerything and it wont be exciting :L

thanks commenters, readers and subscribers

yeah I have decided not to talk for a week for many reasons (might write a journel entry on it) so more time for writing! :D