Status: BOOSH! Got the layout looking sexy and changed the summary and Character page! Updates as normal I think -CyanideGunner

Sweet Touch of Poison

Chapter 7

“Errm okay...?” I said, unsure weather to be intimidated or what at Gerard’s sudden mystical telepathy skills
“Let’s just go into school now before were too late.” He said unexpectedly, I looked around realising were out side the gate’s to hell, concentration camp, school.

Saying goodbye to each other we separated to go to our separate homerooms, I
“Hey fag!”
I glanced up seeing the eyes that belonged to the school jackass: Dominick Johnson (A.N: Shitty name I know, but if he pushes Frankie into a locker he’s a wanker so he deserves a shitty name) He’s been dubbed ‘King of the school’ since he got here, being able to pull loads of girls -usually a few at once- and being captain of the football team made him ‘manly’ honestly I don’t understand that, he runs around in tights jumping on other guys and calls me a faggot! Honestly he’s not all that cool, I mean the football team hasn’t won since he was captain and pulling a girl in Jersey was easy; most of them have there legs permanently open and wouldn’t say no to nobody if they had enough alcohol.

“What do you want Dom?” I reckon he heard the pissed off tone in my voice, and people don’t take shit off of me because they’ve heard the roomers about me, as if I’d really beat the living daylights out of a Starbucks worker just because they gave me marshmallows in my hot chocolate. Besides, I drink coffee not hot chocolate...

“To call you a fag because you were hanging around with Gay Way!” All his little gang of wannabe assholes laughed at this incredibly stupid sentence; strangely in time.
“Okay you’ve called me a fag twice, congratulation’s what do you want? A round of applause for pronouncing one syllable and three letters without having to sound it out! I understand this is the next biggest achievement for you since you finally did a sum and not having to use your fingers!” They all stood there shell shocked, but I wasn’t finished yet. “ And you lot! What the fuck are you supposed to be? Wannabe douche bag's or his bitches for when he can’t afford a whore?” Still no reply off them, damn I felt good after that, but not wanting to be late for homeroom and get a detention I decided to wrap up the verbal ass whooping.
“ So fuck you all, piss off and don’t give me or Gerard shit again. Alright?” They all nodded slowly, fear in there eyes. Ha they deserved it! I walked off, with people who witnessed the event ceasing there whispering to look at me with slight terror and respect painted on my face. I wasn’t sure how to react to this so I just carried on walking, attempting to ignore passers by shouting stuff like
“Good for you Frank!”
“You sure put Dom in his place Frank!”
I didn’t like all the attention so i ran off swiftly, down the linoleum floor, my shoes squeaking every now and again and my bag banging against me seeming like the corners of my book were planning to puncture my skin and/or leave a bruise with every bang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Frankie got a dominent bitchy side! Haha I think I read that exact sentence in a fanfic but it was Gerard talking about Frank during Frerard sex...

Whell! Hmm hope you liked it!

OH OH OH i have found the start to a new mcr and panic! at the disco fanfic (with O/C) and have posted it, yeah it's from ages ago so it's kinda shitty but I would appreciate it if you read it and said who out of MCR or P!ATD you want the main character to be paired with :3
http://stories.mibba.com/read/455766/Emotion-is-Overrated/ No long description yet though :L