Status: BOOSH! Got the layout looking sexy and changed the summary and Character page! Updates as normal I think -CyanideGunner

Sweet Touch of Poison

Chapter 8

People keep giving me weird looks at me in the corridors, I’m not sure why, all I did was tell some prick the truth! God I hate having people pay attention to me! Even the teachers looked at me out of the corner of there eyes, like they were suspicious that I would casually deck one of the staff or something. I don’t understand how people strive to be popular, it’s fucking awful! All you hear about the populars is bad roumers and everyone slagging them off. Teenagers are the most confusing people ever, no shit.
“Frankie!” Someone called me from down the corridor, I didn’t even need to turn around to know who it was, there is only one person who calls me Frankie, the one and the only Gerard Way.
“Hi Gee!” I grinned at him, hiding the fact that a swarm of butterflies decided to vacate my stomach. He looked so happy then,the only time I’ve seen him like that at school oddly.
“Everyone is talking about how you had a go at Dom because he was saying stuff about me! Did, did you really do that, f-for me?” He had a atmosphere of innocence around him and a glow of hope radiating from him.
“Of course I did, he was well out of order saying the things he said. I mean just because we’re different doesn’t give him an excuse to turn into a royal bitch!”

He giggled at this and holy hell it was cute, but I could say that about anything he does; the way he constantly runs his fingers through his hair, how he talks out of the side of his mouth and when he gets confused with what to say.
“I really appreciate it, but you didn’t have to because now he might bully you and I wouldn’t be able to stand it if he hurt you! Your my best friend, I can’t just let you get insults chucked at you by a load of idiot’s!” He started to get frantic, thinking that I would get hurt by them because I stood up for him. He was acting protective; like a brother, a best friend, a boyfriend? No it would be wierd to fall head over heels for my brother, a best friend we defiantly were, I mean he just said it himself!. Now a boyfriend... I wish! But still never would happen unfortunatly, shame because walking down the corridor with Gerard on my hand would be amazing, and also Frank and Gerard ugh! It just sound’s hot!

"I'll be fine, I doubt that him or anyone of his mates will come anywhere near either of us anymore." Giving him a smile that hopefully looked like I was being honest and that I knew this for a fact, becuase truthfully; I didn't know that we were gonna be fine and that Dom won't say anything.

"Thanks Frank, him and everyone else certainly know to stick away from you with that bitchy side of yours" His grin creeped back up halfway through the sentence and ended it with a wink that made my knee's melt.

The bell decided to ruin our conversation and send us to some stupid lesson where we wouldn't listen.
"Ugh, joy of the world home ec. See you later Frank!"
"Bye Gerard!" We turned to walk our seperate ways with a quick wave and smile then off to...Oh shit! I Don't know what lesson I've got! Well for me off to my locker to check my timetable then too, well where ever I suppose!
♠ ♠ ♠
So Gee's all happy and Frank looks it but he's still nervous, hmmm what shall happen I wonder?

I've got a idea on how to get Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie into the story but it's not very good so comment on how they can be introduced and I'll pick one and write it then say you thaught of that idea, I'm all for giving credit where credit is due! So either comment a place they could meet or hell! Write a chapter if you feel the need!

Hope you enjoyed thanks to readers, commenters and subscribers your all awesome!