Status: I update maybe a little too much =)

Nicotine and Faded Dreams

I'm falling into what I know I won’t ever let go

I awoke the next morning to a sleeping redhead sprawled out next to me with one arm around my waist. He was face down on the pillow beside me, his hair was everywhere. I giggled to myself but quickly brought my hand to my mouth to muffle the noise. It was too late though and I looked over again to see Travis begin to stir. I felt his arm move from waist momentarily as he turned himself over to face me. He rubbed his eyes with his hands then opened them slowly, smiling.

“And just what is so funny?” Travis asked as he wrapped both his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me sweetly on the lips and then pulled away, waiting for my reply.

“Your hair,” I stated simply while ruffling his crazy morning hair.

He just laughed.

“Shit what time is it?” Travis asked worried momentarily.

“Don’t worry,” I replied while picking up my phone from the floor, “If it was late Kaycee and Stella would already be here jumping up and down on the bed to wake us up.” I laughed and looked at my phone, “It’s only 7:15, I think they’ll all get here at like 8 and the bus will be here at 8:30.”

Travis looked relieved.

“What did you think, they would leave without you?” I laughed, “You’re the lead freaking singer!”

Travis just laughed again and leaned in to kiss me, a little longer this time. I took the opportunity to wrap my own arms around him. When he finally pulled away he sighed happily, before moving back towards me and kissing me on the forehead.

I just smiled and held onto him tighter.

~~~

After a wonderful breakfast consisting of lucky charms and some early morning cartoons, mostly SpongeBob, Travis and I decided that we were indeed a pair of 3 year olds and should probably get ready for the day.

After quickly getting ready, I peered into my living room to see a sleepy looking Travis dressed and watching soccer on TV.

I walked past him into my room to quickly run a straightener through my hair. When I was done I heard Travis yell something at the TV. I looked back at him and laughed, then looked back at my straightener. I had an idea.

“Oh Travisssss.” I sang happily, holding the straightener behind my back as I stood in my doorway.

Travis looked from the TV to me, “Whatcha got there?” He asked curiously, he looked a little worried too, probably because of the mischievous look I had on my face.

I whipped the hair straightener from behind my back dramatically, hitting my forehead with the cord in the process.

“Ouch,” I stated rubbing my head with a pout on my face, “That was supposed to be dramatic but yeah, can I straighten your hair? Please!!!” I whined like a 3 year old.

Travis just laughed and walked over to me, he kissed the spot on my head where the cord had hit me, “Of course you can. I used to straighten my hair all the time. It’s a lot longer than you think.”

I excitedly pulled on Travis’s arm and brought him to sit on my bed. I first decided to run a brush through his enormously messed up ginger hair. He cringed a few times when I ran it through a difficult tangle but soon enough I had brushed his hair out into a very puffy, yet tangle free, afro type hair do. I began laughing hysterically as I started straightening his hair.

“Ginger…..” I began through my hysterics, “….afro…” I couldn’t stop laughing as I finished straightening the back of his head. Travis just chuckled a few times and told me to shut up.

Once my laughter had finally died down, I had finally finished straightening Travis’s hair. I walked around to face him and stare at my creation, I didn’t make his hair too pin straight. I only got rid of the curls and waves. I must say that I liked it a lot. I also must say that no matter what Travis decided to do with his hair, I was pretty sure I would love it to death.

“So?” Travis asked, “How is it? Am I gorgeous?” He asked smirking and flipping his hair to the side.

I just rolled my eyes and tackled Travis onto my bed. I gave him a quick peck on the lips in between our laughter, “You’re always gorgeous.”

Travis kissed me back happily before pulling away, “As are you m’lady.”

I laughed at this before beginning to get up and walk into the kitchen to wait for everyone. Travis got up with me, but before I had even taken one step I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back. Travis turned me around and brought me into a giant hug. I smiled widely and squeezed him back as tight as I could. I didn’t want to ever let go.

~~~

After saying a long goodbye to Stella and Kaycee, we were off on the road yet again, headed to Columbia, Maryland. We had a wonderful 5 hour drive ahead of us.

The guys were all in the front lounge watching some weird movie on TV so I took it upon myself to head to the back lounge and play Mario on Nintendo 64.

3 hours later I became incredibly bored. As if on cue Travis and Danny walked in smiling.

“And what have you been doing for the past 3 hours miss?” Danny asked plopping down next to me and messing up my hair.

I swatted his hand away and he laughed, “Finding more stars on Mario 64 because you guys suck at it.”

“Hey,” Travis began sitting down on the other side of me, “We do not suck, we just haven’t played in a long time.”

“Yeah sure. Excuses, excuses.” I laughed.

“We’re bored,” Travis stated in a whiny voice.

“I am too,” I laughed, “We have like 2 hours left until we get to the venue. What can we do in 2 hours?”

“Well…” Travis began wiggling his eyebrows.

“Ewwwwww.” Danny said laughing.

I laughed with Danny, “I was thinking of something we can ALL do together.”

“SPIN THE BOTTLE!!” Danny shouted excitedly.

“Yeah, um Danny, I’m the only girl. You’d most likely end up kissing a dude. Unless you’re into that.”

Danny just pouted, “Never mind.”

I giggled and rolled my eyes, “Do you guys have any board games?”

Travis looked confused and got up quickly, running to one of the closets in the back of the bus. He rummaged through it for a few minutes before finding what he was looking for. He turned around with one game in his hand. “All we have is candyland.” He walked back over to the couch and we opened the box up. Inside there was no game board, only a random selection of cards and some monopoly money.

I laughed at this, “Well I guess candyland is out.”

“TRUTH OR DARE!” Danny shouted again. I was starting to think that Danny was just as much of a kid as Travis and I were because we both simultaneously shouted, “YES!”

The three of us went into the front lounge to convince some of the other guys to play. Charles was the only other one who was willing to play so we left Scooter, Hunter, and Coley in the front lounge and Charles, Danny, Travis and I headed to the back to play.

“Alright I’m going first.” I said excitedly, “Danny, Truth or Dare.”

Danny smiled, “Truth.”

“Ok. So what happened between you and Stella last night?”

At this Danny blushed and his smile got wider, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I just smiled again, not expecting him to give a serious answer. I just wanted to see how he reacted to the question, “Sure, sure.”

“Ok well it’s my turn, Travis truth or dare.” Danny began.

“Ughhhh Truth?” Travis said.

“Ok so what happened between you and Leila last night?” Danny asked cheekily.

I blushed furiously and turned to look at Travis who was also blushing. He seemed hesitant to say anything but eventually he smiled, “Ummm….nothing?” He said this as a question.

Smooth Travis. So smooth.

“Exactly.” Danny said shaking his head and smiling.

“Okay, okay,” I laughed, “Travis’s turn.”

After we had all divulged really embarrassing information in the 45 minutes we had been playing, I had grown tired of nobody picking Dare.

It was now Charles turn and he had asked Travis Truth or Dare. Finally Travis picked Dare. I was so excited to see what would happen.

Charles thought for a moment, “Ok I dare you to do something that you’ve been too scared to do before.”

I liked this Dare. It was very open ended so Travis could do basically whatever he wanted.

Travis just smiled but looked nervous at the same time, “Do I..ugh…Do I have to do it right now?”

Charles looked confused, “Umm I guess not.”

“Ok I’ll get back to you, promise.” Travis said. Then he turned to look at me smiling happily and he grabbed my hand inconspicuously so no one else could see.

I was incredibly confused, but smiled nonetheless holding his hand tight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this entire chapter is composed of so many random things. lol
Thank you for the comment rivals are insane <3
Also I was thinking of doing a chapter from the point of view of Travis.
Let me know what you guys think about that,because I'm not sure if I want to do it yet, it's really up to all of you!!!
Thanks for reading!!! =)