I Will Always Be There

Dressed in Black for the Funeral

Sebastian’s Pov: (Me: You haven’t heard from him in a while.)

‘What did Grell mean by that Jasmyn’s intentions aren’t what they seem? Why didn’t she tell me that she is part demon? Why did she make a contract with me? She acted nothing like a demon and she acted so innocent. How could I not know that she was part demon?’ I thought to myself.

I didn't ask or try to talk to Jasmyn about this or talk to her in generally because if she is really part demon I don’t need to get in a fight with her. She put the Young Master to bed and she didn’t come out of the room. I got suspicious and went to check on them. I opened up the door to find a sleeping Jasmyn with the Young Master sleeping in her arms.

‘I guess the Young Master had her spend the night with him because of tonight’s events.’ I left the room and went to my quarters.

Ciel’s Pov:

‘Jasmyn, I never want you to leave but, you are hiding something from me. What was Grell going to say about you and Sebastian if you didn’t punch him to make him stop? Are you in a fight, conflict, partnership, friendship, or relationship with Sebastian? I think I know what your intentions were…you are not going to let Sebastian take my soul no matter what. That's what I already know.’ I thought as I moved some hair out of her face as I looked at the door because I heard it open.

‘I guess that was Sebastian checking on us.’ I moved closer to Jasmyn and fell asleep.

~The Next Day~

Jasmyn’s Pov

“It is time to wake up” A voice said as I was being shaken.

“It is time to wake up Jasmyn and Young Master.” The voice said again.

I opened my eyes to see who was it but without my glasses it was just a big blur. The object moved closer to my face and I tried to figure out who was it. I squinted my eyes while I rubbed them. But, I could not figure it out without my glasses so I tried to go back to sleep. Ciel was knocked out and did not want to wake up. I was shaken again but more violently this time. I realized this person would not give up so I let go of Ciel, then I got up on my elbow and turned over to grab my glasses and put them on as I got out of bed. I turned around to see who was shaking me. I saw Sebastian smiling at me brightly; I glared at him and walked out the door in my cozy Jack Skellington 2 piece pajamas with matching slippers.

(Me: To see her pajamas search: The Nightmare Before Christmas Pajama Set for Women -- 2-Pc, at the disneystore.com)

Kataleya hopped on my shoulder and liked my check as I walked to my room.

‘I wonder where she was. Maybe she was with Veronica?’ I thought as I entered my room.

I saw two very familiar figures on my bed. Before I could say anything the big figure ran up to me and kissed me on my check. All I could see was red hair as the figure squeezed the life out of me. I bopped the figure on its head so it could let me go.

“Grell!?” I growled at him.

My eyes were glowing somewhat a pastel pink color from my angry towards him from last night.

(Me: Sort of like Sebastian’s eyes but more lighter. When she is pasted pissed or the lightest they can glow is or they become white or clear.)

“Why did you do that, Jazzy?” Grell whined at me.

“From Last Night’s Events!!!! I Am Still Mad At You!!!' I yelled at him. Grell looked at me with his puppy eyes and with tears filling them. I sighed. 'Why you here, Grell?” I said as I calmed down.

“I came here to say I’m sorry!” Grell said as tears fell as he hugged me again.

“I’m sorry, Grell. I shouldn’t have hit you. My emotions took over.” I said as I hugged him back. I notice the other was trying to hide from my sight.

“You can come out now…Veronica.” I said calmly as she came out of the closet. I notice my gifts for her and Ciel were about to fall from the top shelf so I use a wind spell I learned from Samantha (Jasmyn: Gotta love that girl.) to create a small gust of wind to push it further on the shelf as she close the door.

“Are you ok, Best Friend?” I asked him since the beating he got from yesterday. He has been my friend since I was little.

“I’m fine…’ Grell said as I wiped his tears away. I noticed some bruises on him. ‘I love your pajamas Jasmyn. Even though it is not red I love the way it loves on you.”

“Thanks…’I said as I moved over to Veronica to hug her. ‘Grell, you brought Veronica home?”

“Yep…Kayla told me to which gave me an excuse to let William to let me leave the office since Kayla can be very “persuasive”.” Grell told me with a smile that showed off his sharp teeth.

“Very true…it would have been a fight if he did not let you go. Thank…” I told him as I kissed his check, his face went red as I passed him to go into the bathroom to change my clothes. I came out in my regular attire I wear when I’m working in the manor. I changed my gloves to my corset gloves to go with the white corset I was wearing to show off my figure.

(Me: Jasmyn original gloves were black fingerless gloves with 3 buckles on the sides from Claire’s. The Jasmyn put on were Fingerless Corset Gloves from Claire’s.)

I stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed and sat down at my dresser to brush my hair. Grell snatched the hair brush out of my hand and admired my red and black nails with my gloves.

“Pretty…Let me brush your hair.” He said as he let go of my hand and started to brush my hair.

“Why am I a doll to people?” I mumbled as he pushed my hair to one side then he brought his face his next to mine so our checks were touching.

“Because…People find you beautiful, My love…” He whispered in my ear and then his kissed my check lightly.

“It is annoying though… Having people touch you all the time…” I said with a sigh.

I walked over to Veronica and got her ready and went back into the bathroom to I brushed my teeth too. I walked out and heard a knock on the door. I already had an idea of who is was and what he would do to Grell if he saw him so I push Grell into my closet, I told him to be quiet, and shut the door. Sebastian walked into the room and told us that Madam Red’s funeral is today and for us to get ready to go and then left. I glared at him as he left, I used a spell to hide Grell’s aura from being sensed by Sebastian. After he left I waited till he was far enough to let Grell out of the closet. When the cost was clear I let him out of the closet. He was holding one of my red lacey corsets and a big grin.

“No Grell I am not wearing that.” I said as I went passed him and grabbed a black corset to change into and I grabbed a black dress with red lace for Veronica.

I change Veronica from her blue dress into her black dress with red flowers on it with a black and red headband.

“But, it would fit sooooo well! Her name is Madam RED! Red is in her name!” Grell whined at me.

“Fine…” I said with a sigh of defeat. I went to the bathroom and changed into the red corset, a black blazer and a pair of black pants with a red design and red lace.

“Cute…” Grell said as he clapped my hands with the world’s biggest smile ever.

“I wonder why I hang out with you.” I said as I sat on my bed.

“Well, you are one of few people that support Gays, Homosexuals, Bisexuals, Lesbians, etc.” He said as he sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. ‘You can expect me whatever I do unlike most people. I can express myself without being judged by you, and that’s why I love your personality and you are my best friend.” He placed a kiss on my check.

“Thanks Grell…yeah homophobes and homophobia are messed up… I needed that you should be going right now because you might get in trouble with William and I don’t want my best friend to get beaten up by Sebastian again.”I said with smile as I pushed him off the bed and towards the window.

Veronica opened it up wider so that he can fit through it. I heard a knock and the door started to open. I began to panic and I pushed Grell out the window, I heard him whine as fell. I heard him let out a cry when he landed in a bush.

“Jasmyn, Veronica, it is time to go. Are you guys ready?” Sebastian said as he entered the room.

“Y-yeah we are ready…” I told him as I turned around to close the window.

I picked up Veronica and walked pass Sebastian into the hallway. Veronica glared at me and I smiled playfully back at her. I knew she wanted to talk to me but, I didn’t know when.

‘Is Madam Red really dead?’ She asked me through telepathy.

She can talk and control people with her mind. I nodded my head and she stared at with teary eyes

“Ciel must be taking this hard…” She said as a tear fell. I wiped it and kissed her forehead as I was walking down the steps with Veronica in my arms.

“I know he is taking it hard but we are going to help him get through it.” I said as I opened the front door and made my way to the carriage as I set Veronica down to open the door to the carriage.

Kataleya hopped on shoulder as I got in after Veronica. She sat next to Ciel. He was all dress up and his hair parted down and back out of his eyes. He didn’t look at us when we got into the carriage but he did grab Veronica’s hand. Sebastian got into the carriage moments later. He sat next to me and the carriage started to move.

~At the Funeral~

It was a quiet ride there I just looked out the window. We arrived to the church it looked like it already started but, Ciel just walked in with something large and red, it sort of looked like a dress. I saw Elizabeth crying and weeping at Madam Red’s coffin. I notice that people started to murmur when Ciel walked in. Veronica and I stayed outside with Sebastian because of us…being demons…well me and Veronica are part demon. I looked back at Veronica who was right next to me but see wasn’t there and Kataleya was gone too. Veronica tends to get into trouble often but why now? I told Sebastian I was going to look for Veronica. He insisted that he should help look but I told him he should wait here if she came back and for Ciel.

I searched everywhere around the church in the graveyard, behind the church in the nearby woods, on top of the church, even the holes in the ground she was nowhere to found so I decided to go back where Sebastian was to see if she was there and she was and Sebastian, Ciel, and everybody in the church was…GONE!

‘Really, now where the hell did everybody go?’ I thought to myself.

‘Jasmyn, where have been? We are about to leave.’ Veronica asked me telepathically.

‘I was about to ask you the same thing. I need to do something so I’ll be home pretty soon tell Ciel that, please…’ I told her as I walked out of the gates of the church.

I stated to walk down the street to the country side where I started to run. It was sort of a ways way for a normal person but that’s not me! :) I am anything but normal.

~About a Hour of Running Past Trees~

“Wow that took a lot longer than I expected.” I said as I approached the estate.

I walked around to the back of the house. I noticed a window was open and it was the owner of the estate’s office.

“Bingo” I said as I took a couple of stepped back.

After I made sure I was at a good length away I begun to run towards the window. I stepped on a tree branch to help me jump in to the window. I landed on the windowsill.

“Nobody’s in here…Good” I said as I stepped into the room and I transformed into a fox (Me: Jasmyn is a Knit fox) hid underneath the desk.

Lea walked into the room but without Cell. He was nowhere to be seen I’m guessing she told him to go and make her afternoon snack.

“Perfect…” I said as she sat down at the desk.

I rubbed against her leg and she jumped with a scream and Cell came busting to the room.

“Young Mistress, Are you ok?” Cell yelled as he rushed over to her. I came from underneath the desk and hopped on top of it. I smiled at the two of them. Lea regained composure and looked at me.

“Jasmyn what are you doing here?” She asked me coldly.

I transformed back into my originally form and I hopped off of the desk.

“I can’t see my little sis?” I asked as pulled her into a hug. She pulled away out of the hug.

“Fine…’ she grumbled underneath her breathe. ‘Cell…I want my afternoon snack.” She said as he bowed and was leaving out of the door.

“I’ll help you Cell” I said as I followed him out of the door Cell seemed pretty pissed. Cell is a tall slim man older than me; he also has brown hair that frames his face, red eyes. He seemed bothered by something as I walked behind him. I walked up to be standing right next to him and he jumped when I locked arms with his. He glared at me as he let go of my arm after that he walked up further up leaving me in his dust. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen after him.

“What’s wrong? You are not happy to see me, Cell?” I asked him as he took off his tail coat and rolled up his sleeves.

“No…I thought if you came to visit you would have done it like a normal person would have done…by coming through the front door and expected.” He told me coldly.

“One question if I may ask?’ I asked him as I sat in a chair facing him. ‘What’s wrong with that sentence? You should know by now that I am not normal in anyway. You have known me for some time now.” I told him as he glared at me evilly.

“You’re right but…you are hiding something and I think I know what it is.’ He said as he brought his face close to mine as he grabbed my hand with the contract. ‘You are in a contract with another demon…aren’t you?”

“How do you know that?” I glared at him.

“It’s obvious…you have another demon’s scent on you.” He replied as he placed a teapot on a cart.

“Shit…’ I mumbled to myself. ‘Well I better get going…” I said as a headed towards the door.

“I don’t like that you are in a contract…” He told me without even looking at me as I opened the door.

“Well, you dislike a lot of things…Tell Lea that I shall see her later…” I said with small sigh as I left the room leaving Cell by himself. ‘Sometimes I wish I could…’ I opened the nearest window ‘Well even though I known Cell longer, Sebastian is the most annoying, and a show off butler I’ve met…’ I thought to myself as I hopped out of the window and I turned around to close it. I walked out of the front gate. I looked at my sky and the sun was setting.

“It is this late already…” I said with a sigh knowing what is going to happen when I get home. I went into the woods behind the manor so I could use my magic without being seen. I summoned a large black disk and hopped on it. I sat criss-cross applesauce on it.

(Me: It’s a flying disk)

“I’d better get home before it gets to dark or a certain someone will have fit.” I said to myself.

I and pulled out my compass to see if I was going in the right direction.

“Caw”

I jumped and turned around to only find a raven with crimson eyes staring at on the branch behind me. I glared at the raven and looked back at my compass.

“It looks like I’m going the correct way…” I started moving when I heard a loud clap of thunder.

“I’d better not get hit with lightening or someone going to pay.” I said looking up to the sky.

I know several gods and several people who can control lightening.

~An Hour of Flying~

I made it home in much less time than I thought. I flew over the gate and up to my window to my room. It was open for some reason; I hopped in the room…to see a certain someone playing in my room with Veronica. It started to rain hard just after I stepped into the room. I noticed that they were sitting on my bed playing cards.

“Grell… why are you here…’ I asked the red head as I looked at him and noticed that he was wearing my clothes. ‘AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY CLOTHES?”

“Well you don’t have to yell…Veronica told me to come over to play with her.” He said as I walked over to him.

“Well that answers one question…Still why are you wearing my clothes?” I said with a sigh.

“Well, when I landed in the bush, my clothes got ripped, so I needed a change…” He said flashing off my clothes that he was wearing.

“Fine …” I said as I went to my closet and grabbed my pajamas and headed to the bathroom to change.

“Jasmyn…why did you go see Cell?” Veronica asked me as I went to reach the door knob.

“Jasmyn…” Grell said waiting for my answer.

“I had to see Lea so I have to interact with him…” I said as I went in the bathroom. After I was done with that I grabbed my hairbrush. I began to brush my hair as I opened the door. I notice the window was still open and it was raining harder than before.

“Why didn’t either one of you shut the window?” I asked those two as I shut it.

“We didn’t know if you wanted the bird or not…” Grell said sounding very confused.

I gave them a “WTF?” look.

“What bird?” I asked them looking at them if they were crazy.

“That one…” They said unison as they point to my dresser.

I looked at my dresser to see the raven with the crimson eyes that I saw in the forest.

“It followed me?” I said as I looked at the bird like it was stupid.

I noticed that the bird was dripping wet so I went into the bathroom to get a towel. Once I grabbed the towel I notice the raven was on the counter so I pick up the raven with the towel and drying him. I walked out of the bathroom with the raven in my arms. Grell and Veronica got up from my bed and sat on her bed as I sat on my bed while the bird got free and stood on my pillow.

“So…are you going to keep the bird?” Grell asked me.

“Well, I can’t send him outside in this weather…” I said to those two.

“Him?” Grell asked me sounding more confused.

“Yeah it’s a male…” I told him.

“How do you know that it is a male?” Veronica and Grell said with a very confused faces.

“I just know…OK.’ I told them as a laid down in my bed. ‘Grell…you can stay…but…sleep in Veronica’s bed.” I turned over to face the wall as I closed my eyes.

Moments later I felt something poke my cheek repeatedly and I opened my eyes to see my bird friend was poking me with its beck. It kept trying to move my arm so I lift it up and the raven moved underneath it. I put down my hand and hugged it close. I fell asleep moments later.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't seen you in a while. :)
Sorry but school, I went to the girl scouts rock the mall last weekend, stayed in a hotel and I just got back from Six Flags...I rode the Wild One, Tony Hark Half Pipe, Nutcracker(I think that's what it is called), Raging Rapids, and Shark Attack, Zoomazon, Lazy River, and the Wave pool...:) I'm tired:(...But I'm posting for you people...be happy.

Well, Cell and the raven play an important roll in the story but he is soooooooooooo Mysterious. Muhahahahaha
Read, sleep, drink(even though I'm to young to drink but I need one and I got mixed martial arts too gah kill me:( I'm sleepy), Kill, comment, party, get high, write, get wasted, jump a hobo, beat up a kindergartener for their milk money, and GO CRAZY!

I wanna nap.

Like it?

╔══╦╗╔══╦══╦═╗╔═╗
║╔╗║║║╔╗║╔╗║ ║║ ║
║╚╝╣║║╚╝║║╚╝ ║ ║
║╔╗║║║╔╗║║╔╗ ║ ║
║╚╝║╚╣║║║╚╝║ ║║ ║
╚══╩═╩╝╚╩══╩═╝╚═╝

╔══╦╗╔╦══╦╗╔══╦══╗
║╔╗║║║╠╗╔╣║║╔═╝╔╗║
║╚╝╣║║║║║║║║╚╗║╚╝╣
║╔╗║║║║║║║║║╔╝║╔╗║
║╚╝║╚╝║║║║╚╣╚═╗║║║
╚══╩══╝╚╝╚═╩══╩╝╚╝