I Will Always Be There

Traveling is a Breeze

Jasmyn’s Pov:

I woke up early to find my feather friend still in my arms. With the bird still asleep I got out of my bed trying not to wake him. I straighten my hair and got dressed in my suit as quickly as I could. Then I picked up the raven as gently as I could and left my room. Then I walked down the steps when I thought I heard someone coming so I rushed out outside. I casted a teleportation spell to flash me to the forest behind the café. I placed the raven with the beautiful crimson eyes on a branch and flashed back to my room. I snapped my fingers to flash Grell to his home and I snapped again for my clothes to pop up in my hand. I put them away so I can wash them later.

“Now then, that’s taken care of might as well wake her up.” I said then I shook Veronica to wake her up.

“Where’s Grell?” she asked as she sat up while she rubbed her eye.

“I sent him home…” I said as I went to the closet and grabbed a yellow dress with bees on it, a pair of matching shoes and a matching bow.

“Why?” She asked as she hopped out of bed.

“Well I don’t want him getting hurt by Ciel or Sebastian. Do we?” I asked her as she nodded her head in agreement as I got her dress.

I walked out of my room with Veronica in my arms and made my way to the kitchen. I made Veronica some pancakes and me a piece of toast before I got to work.

~An Hour of Cleaning~

“It 8 o’clock already…Damn…” I said as I made my way outside.

I transformed into my fox form and walked passed Sebastian who was outside making sure finny was tearing up the garden. I walked faster making sure he did not see me.

“What’s a fox doing here?” He asked as I tried to run but he grabbed me and brought me up to his face.

I started to panic and out of response I bit his hand that was holding me as hard as I could, hoping he let go of me, but he didn’t it only made his grip tighter. I noticed that his eyes were lowing and he seemed pissed. Then he threw me, I hit a tree branch and I tried to grab it but I slipped and landed in a mud puddle.

‘That bastard is gonna get it.’ I thought to myself as I made my way out of the garden into town. I was really pissed now. I walked into the Undertaker’s shop hoping I could calm down. I walked in and hoped on his desk and laid down.

“Jasmyn…hehehe…You can wake up you know…” The Undertaker said as he came out of a coffin.

“That bastard has hell to pay…” I growled to the Undertaker picked me up in a towel.

“You mean Earl Phantomhive’s Butler?” He asked as he tried to get some of the mud off.

“Fuck yeah…That Bastard threw me into a tree and I fell into mud!” I snapped at him out of my anger.

“Calm down…Jasmyn…Your eyes are clear.” He said in a serious tone.

“I DON’T CARE ANYMORE!” I yelled at him as I hopped off of his lap and transformed back into my regular from with my hands on my hips.

“But you promised me that you would stay out of trouble with the council.” He said as if I was a little kid.

(Me: The underworld in my story has a council. It makes sure that demons are disobeying the rules of a contract and that other demons are not interfering with it. Jasmyn’s eyes become clear and become like I a cat’s eye, sort of like Sebastian’s, in her true demon form and when she is passed pissed.)

“Gah…My intentions were and still are even though Grell interfered to let take my soul, so that the contract was complete and the council will get my back and stop BITCHING at me, and then kill him right after he takes my soul so that I’ll become a full demon Instead of a Half one!” I yelled at him to release some of my anger.

“But do know why he did he throw you?” The Undertaker asked me.

“Because I bit his hand!” I said as I was more annoyed than ever.

“And why did you bit his hand?” The Undertaker said as he grabbed his doll like nothing is happening.

“HE WOULD HAVE THROWN ME EITHER WAY!” I yelled at him.

“*sigh*Really Jasmyn? You should go home and clean off.” He told me.

“Fine” I said creating a portal.

I hoped through it and looked up at the estate.

“Fuck it...I’m going through the front door.” I said as I walked through the front door and to my room leaving a trail of mud behind me.

I got to and went to take a long bath. I undress myself of my muddy clothes and put them into a pile I grabbed some clean casual clothes and a towel and went into the bathroom and turned on the water. Then I heard the door open.

‘I swear to god if that is Sebastian…I’m going to seriously hurt him.’ I thought

“Jasmyn are you in here?”Veronica asked very quietly.

“I’m in the bathroom taking a bath.” I called out to her.

“Ok”

“So much mud.” I mumbled to myself.

I washed my hair, arms, legs, face, and everything else. Once I was done I hopped out of the tub and wrapped myself in a towel and my hair. Then I heard I knock on the door and it opening.

“Where’s Jasmyn?” Sebastian said as I stood up and drained the water from the tub.

“She’s in the bathroom.” Veronica said as I walked out of the bathroom only wearing a towel.

Sebastian looked at me in shock and Veronica didn’t react at all. A blush crept its way on to his cheeks lightly as I sat down on the bed and I took out my wet hair from the towel.

“Yes…Sebastian? What do you want?” I spat at him as I crossed my legs.

Veronica came and sat right next to me and hugged my arm.

“I was wondering why was there was a trail of mud from the front door to your room?” He said…shaking off the blush he was getting and replaced it with a cold glare.

“Well I fell into some mud and I had to wash off and I was going to clean it up.” I said to him as I tighten my towel so it wouldn’t fall.

“I already took care of it.” Sebastian said as we glared at each other.

He was pissed and I could tell…his eyes were glowing. I’m guessing he was mad because I bit him and he still knows nothing of me because everything I told him may or may not be a lie. Which everything I told him was not a lie and I did not lie to because I never said was not a demon. I never mention it so I never lied. PS I don’t like it lie unless it is necessary.

“Ok can you please leave so that I can change…?” I told him.

“Please do pack because the young Master plans on going on a trip.” He said.

He bowed and left. I change into a lime green corset and black dress pants with lime green and black heels. I also had on black fingerless gloves for my hands. I packed my back using magic while I straighten my hair once again. I made sure to pack my “Bitter Rabbit” Ciel gave me when I first started as his caretaker and my overstuffed teddy bear my late older sister gave me. After I was pack I packed Veronica’s bag and we made our way down stairs with our bags. I was holding her hand as we carried our bags and Veronica went outside to the carriage and told her to I was going to get our jackets cause I needed one since I was wear a corset, I dislike being yelled at cause of my clothes and I did not want Veronica to get sick. I went to grab my black jacket. I saw Finny on my way on my great search to find my jacket.

“You look nice today…Miss Jasmyn.” He said as he hung his head low as he was blushing hard.

“Thank you Finny. That’s so sweet of you and just Jasmyn is fine.” I smiled at him. His face lit up and I hugged him.

He left I’m guessing to the go to the carriage since Bard and Mey-Rin were already there.

~Several Minutes of Searching~

“Finally…I found them…” I said as I opened the 5th closet I‘ve check, I reach in and got my black jacket and Veronica’s yellow jacket too and made my way to the carriage. Sebastian, Bard, and Mey-Rin were in shock when they saw me because I did not button up my jacket…so they saw my corset. I got in to Ciel’s carriage which Veronica was in it already.

“You look lovely, Miss Jasmyn.” Mey-Rin said.

Bard just blushed. I buttoned up my jacket and put Veronica’s coat on her. Sebastian looked back at us seemed pretty mad that my jacket was buttoned up or something to that affect. He turned back over and started to move the carriage.

“Thank you…Mey-Rin” I called out to her as I unbuttoned my jacket because I wasn’t cold.

~Couple of Hours Riding Pass Dead Trees~

Those three singing that they are on holiday all the way there. It was quite amusing.

“Hear that Young Master…It seems like they are happy. I guess you can be generous at times.” Sebastian said to Ciel.

“I couldn’t leave them at the manor alone because I would have from it in pieces.” Ciel said coldly.

We passed a sign that said “Welcome to Houndsworth”.

“It seems we have arrived at the village everyone.” Sebastian said.

All I saw was dead tree with collars hung from the branches. To me it looked like a dog graveyard which wouldn’t work out with my brothers because all most all of my brothers are some type of dog breed.

“I forgot to mention that the Queen’s resort that is planning is yet to be constructed.” Ciel said as I leaned over to look at the tree more.

Bard, Mey-Rin, and Finny are devastated at what Ciel just said.

“Look someone exactly lives here!’ Finny said he saw an old woman with a stroller. ‘Tanka Stop” He hopped out of servants’ carriage after it stopped, he ran over to the old woman.

“Here let me help you…” he said as picked up the stroller.

“No Finny…If you are not careful you could hurt the baby!” Mey-Rin yelled at him.

“What did you say?’ Finny putting down the carriage “a bit” to hard and it broke.

What we hoped to be the baby was a dog’s skull. I covered Veronica’s eyes so she won’t get nightmares

“There’s no baby…It was eaten…” The old lady said then she walked away singing something.

I and the other three were in shock…I was mostly in disgust.

“That…is…just…wrong…” I said as I looked at the lady disappear into the fog.

“That’s why we are here…some of the town people are going missing…the town shrunk to a third of its original size in the last ten years part of my job it to find out and put a end to it.” Ciel said as the begun to move again.

We started to head into town and we saw a young man teaching his dog. I thought Mey-Rin said something. Sebastian then started to go off talking about how the owner trains the dog, what type of method he was using, and how the dog welcomes the method for treat…or…Something to that affect. The one thing I heard that got my attention was Sebastian’s last statement.

“Well I love cats…I am not fond of dogs. To be completely frank I hate them.” He said with a smile.

‘So he is an annoying bastard, who has a soft spot for cat and has it out of dogs. What the fuck?’ I said in my thought.

I was about to smack his clean off his body as I kept getting new ideas to get my revenge on him since he threw me into some mud and then ask me why was there a mud trail going towards my room.

“Woof…” Ciel said as I tried not to laugh and I gave Veronica a glare for her not to laugh.

We continued out of town and up a hill to a house…what looks to be a maid stepped out and greeted us. I looked back at Finny and saw that he was head over heels for that maid. I could tell the she was not human but I could not put my finger on what she is. She had lightly tinted purple hair, purple eyes, and wore a purple maid’s dress. I buttoned up my jacket before we hopped out so I won’t hear any complaining. Ciel, Sebastian, Veronica, and I follow the maid into the building and into a room. I was in shock once again and I covered Veronica’s eyes because all over the room was animal head on the wall and a bear skin rug. We heard the sound of a whip and screams.

“Who the hell is this Chihuahua? I asked for the Queen’s Guard dog!” This random dude yelled at the maid while whipping her.

Ciel was shocked that he was called a Chihuahua. I uncovered Veronica eyes…well…She moved my hand and put her behind me so she won’t get hurt.

“Move Sebastian…” Ciel said then Sebastian caught the dudes hand before he could whip the maid again. Veronica let go of my pants and I went to help the maid on the floor, I cleaned her hands and wrapped them up. The man was yelling at Sebastian to let him go and then yelling at Ciel with Veronica right by her side.

Ciel and (Jasmyn: Now I know) Lord Henry sat down at a table to discuss business. Sebastian gave them tea since the maid was having a hard time. I was wearing a black sweater. It just covered my arms so people will not or would not complain. I was in the back with the maid since we were doing absolutely nothing. Veronica Came out of nowhere and hugged my leg. I just patted her head and smiled.

“I can sell this castle because of the curse…” Lord Henry said throw the papers in his hand down on the table.

“Curse…?” I and Ciel said together.

“Anyone who disobeys the Barrymore family is doomed to a terrible end even the Queen can’t change that!”

“You peaked my curiosity…I like to see your dreadful curse of yours.” Ciel said with a smirk.

~Night Time~

“Are curses real?” Ciel asked me ask picked up one of him books as I stood behind him.

“Yes but on certain ones though…” I said as a book appeared in my hand and I pushed my glasses up my nose with my middle finger.

“Some of the curses that do exist are…bad luck, sickness, and stuff to that affect…” I said as the book disappeared and there was a knock on the door.

“Come in…” Ciel said and the door opened to see the maid, who I now know is Angela.

“What is that you need? My Young Master is about to retire.” Sebastian said.

“I have a request for you…Please leave…leave Barrymore Castle…leave the town…” Angela pledged to Ciel but it would not and did not change his mind. Ciel is stubborn as a mule.

We heard a loud howl and a shadow of a large dog appeared on the curtains.’

“The Demon Hound!” Angela screamed.

Ciel yelled Sebastian’s name and he opened the curtains but nothing was there we rushed outside to find glowing footprints.

Bard, Mey-Rin, Finny, Tanka came outside in their pajamas worried.

"What's going on here?" Bard asked as the other three nodded in agreement.

"The Demon Hound is here..." Angela said.

"Demon Hound?" The three asked together as Tanka nodded.

"It brings great grief and trouble to the village....Anyone who dares to disobey my Master will be puished be the demon hound...That's the law here...There is no way to stop it." Angela said as the three was shaking like a Chihuahua.

Then the next thing I know is that a large group of people running towards us with torches and weapons,Like an angery mob you would find in Frankin Stein or in Beauty and the Beast but it was proably the WHOLE entire town in front of us.

"Angela...Tell Lord Barrymore that the Demon Hound has come again!" A Random man said

"Who Was Punished?" Angela asked as she was shaking.

We followed the mob of people to the house we passed on the way here. All we heard was barking and we saw the young man that was teaching his dog was dead from being bitten and had a boken collar around his neck.Ciel kneed down to him and checked his pulse but there was none.

"So that's it..." Ciel said.

Then the Villagers started to break into two parts to let some one through.

"I see it was James then...He was the Bad dog..." Said The head bastard himself...(Me: Drum Roll Please! *Grell pops out nowhere and taps on a can*) Lord Henry.

"Yes...He broke the law about haveing dog owership, He had six dogs, one more than allowed " Another random man said.

"A sixth dog...That's no good" Lord Herny said

"That's all you can say?!" Bard yelled at the bastard.

"This village is under my rule and my rule alone! The Demon Hound protects that rule! As the gaurdain of the Barrymore Family it punish any and everyone who Challages me!" Lord Henry yelled.

'Looks like some one is a control freak!' I thought as the villagers started to sing this freaky song. They carried James' body away and I felt a tug on my pants. I looked to see what was tugging was Veronica. I picked her up and she hugged me. I did not even know that she followed us outside, I thought she was in my room. The Villagers left with the body.

"You Outsiders will be its next prey....Be lucky that you escaped." Lord Henry said to us then walking off with the villagers.Veronica slept with me because she was scared.

~The Next Day~

"Jasmyn Wake Up!" A voice said as the bed begun to shake.

I growled at the person who shaking the bed. I was hoping I growled at Sebastian.

"Don't you want to see the town?" The voice said as something landed on me.

"What the Hell!?" I said as I realizied that Veronica is the one on me.

"I'm sorry..." Veronica said as tears rolled down her eyes.

"It ok....That Bastard didn't want to wake me up I see...." I said as I got out and bed and flashed into my clothes.

I was wearing a white blouse and black pants.

"Come on lets oin the rest" I said as I got finished brushing my hair.

I tied my hair in a high poneytail with a white ribbon.

"Hey Jasmyn, Veronica.....We are going swiming! You want to come?" Finny called out to us.

"YEAH!" Veronica called back.

We went into the dressng room and flashed Veronica's and my swimsuit. I got Veronica in her yellow one peice swimsuit with bees and flowers on it. After she ran out of the dressing room and into the water with Finny, Bard, and Tanka, I got changed.

"Hey Mey-Rin, Jasmyn Are you coming?" Bard called out to us.

Me and Mey-Rin didn't want to go outside in our swimsuits. But Bard and Finny talked us into it. Me and Mey-Rin came out n our swimsuits. Every male begun to blush, (Me: Every male but Ciel. That includes Sebastian.) at us and had a hard time hiding it too. Bard and Finny swam over to get a closer view of us. I was wearing a two peice black and green swimsuit. It had a bikini top with a shorts.

I noticed that Ciel wasn't in the water nor Sebastian.

"Damnit I Wanted to dunk Sebastian..." I mummbled to myself as I walked into the water.

Next thing I know I was in the air and under the water in a flash. I got back up to the surface and ran out of the water and over to Ciel and took of my glasses. Then I ran over and jumped into the water. Sadly t did not make a big enough spash to get Sebastian and Ciel wet, it only got closer to them but it didn't even get their shoes wet.

I saw Ciel talking to Sebastian and then Sebastian ran off. I just ignored it since his face was red when I came to over to take off my glasses.

We were having fun until we heard people yelling, we got James' dog, prepare the punishment. We got dressed and ran after the people. All of the villagers were at a wall with dogs. Then they realesed the dogs and the begun to bit James' dog. I notice that Finny was uneasy about something and before I could say anything, he ran off and picked up a wooden pole in the ground and went after the the dogs. There was a lot of murmuring was going on and an old lady fainted. Really? This is barbaric! Killing each other with dogs! The next thing me and Ciel are chained up and the other three and Veronica were tied up against a pole. Angela begged to her master to show mercy. Lord Barrymore told us to leave and never return.

"Do you think that he will ever listen to a power obsessed freak like you!" I yelled at the Bastard.

"Relaesed the dogs!" Lord Barrymore yelled as they let go of the dogs leashes.

I shut my eyes because I could not bring myself to hurt a dog since most of my family are breeds of dogs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long Time No See!
Is Jasmyn going to kick Sebastian ass? What is she going to do with him? Is Sebastian ever going to find out Jasmyn is? What Happen to the rest of Jasmyn's Gang?
I have an answer to answer to all of your questions!
Be Quite, Read, and Comment The more comments the more I will update!