I Will Always Be There

Mystery Uncovered

I have made justments to the pervious chapter so please check it out before you read this one....My computer deleted half of the pervious chapter and i added it back so check it out.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmyn’s Pov:

‘How the hell did I get to this point? Where I am chained up like a helpless girl and about to get bitten by a couple of dogs? I can hear Sebastian mocking me now, on how helpless I look, I should have done something since I can protect myself or some other shit he wants to bitch about.’ I thought to myself as a heard a dog whimper.

My eyes shot open to only see Sebastian who killed one of the dogs but was able make the dogs back up.

“You cut that one close…” Ciel spat at Sebastian.

“It won’t happen again…Trust me” Sebastian said as he tightened his gloves.

‘Trust a Demon!? Ha! That never happens! I did not know that trust was in Sebastian’s vocabulary! That’s the last thing you can do is trust a demon!’ I ranted in my head.

“You dare to interrupt. Dog! Kill all three of them!” Lord Barrymore yelled at Sebastian.

“Shameful, what noisy coarse growls they have. One of the reasons why I hate these creatures.” Sebastian said as his eyes glowed and the dogs backed away whimpering.

“What the hell did you do?” Lord Barrymore yelled as more murmuring came into the crowd.

“Your control ends here, Barrymore! Listen to me, the Demon Hound is NOT real. It is only a crazed man that is obsessed power” Ciel yelled at the villagers.

“What do you base this on?!” Lord Barrymore yelled.

“This…It was in your basement of your manor. It is the teeth match the marks on James.’ Sebastian said as he held out a dog’s skull. Then a shadow of a dog came into the sky. ‘This is the demon hound’s true form. His shadow it nothing but a projection. It is just a transparent trick. The glowing is phosphor on a normal dog.” Sebastian said showing the projector and phosphor to the villagers.

“The demon dog is an illusion produced by a single person!” I at the villagers hoping to that it will get through their thick heads.

“That person is Henry Barrymore!” Ciel yelled.

“N-Nonsense! Where is your proof!?” Lord Barrymore said as he balled up his fist.

Sebastian walked over to James dogs and kneeled down to it. I eyed him to make sure that he did not hurt the barely alive dog more. He grabbed something from its mouth.

“What fine material? I wonder why the dog was so eager to hold onto it till the last moment. Interesting behavior don’t you think?” Sebastian said as he held out a piece of cloth.

“What the hell?” Lord Barrymore said as he was in shock.

Yours…a scrap of cloth from your pants…Torn off by James’s dog when you attacked his master. You recognize it yes?” Sebastian said.

Lord Barrymore tried to run but the villagers surrounded him. Then they picked him up.

“Give it up Barrymore!” Ciel yelled at him.

The villagers took him away to somewhere while chanting something. Sebastian got us free from the chains and rope. I was trying to step out of the chains but I tripped and fell into Sebastian’s chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him for a glare but all I saw was a smile.

“Are you ok?” He asked me with another smile.

“I-I’m Fine…Thank you…” I said as I scrambled out of his arms.

Veronica ran over to me and hugged me. I saw finny walk over to James’s dog and hugged it. Finny started to cry and I walked over and kneeled down to him.

“He is with his Master now. Also, they are in a better place now.” I said as I hugged him. I tried fighting back the tears that wanted to fall.

“There you go…yet another reason that I hate dogs.” Sebastian said coldly as I filled with rage.

‘How could someone say that…?’ I thought to myself as I wiped my tears.

~Night Time~

It started to rain hard, I was in my room reading in my pajamas and trying to recover from today’s events. Veronica was playing with her stuffed dog that I got her for her 3 birthday.

‘How could anyone not like dogs? They are loyal, kind, fun to be with, protective and just cute…Well I am a dog lover and I can see their niceness. I have to say I do not like small dog breeds because the bark way too much.’ I thought to myself.

I heard a scream and I told Veronica to stay put so she won’t get hurt. Then I ran to where the scream came from.

I saw Mey-Rin on the floor. Bard, Finny, and Tanka, came running the down the stairs moments later. Mey-Rin was pointing to Lord Barrymore’s cell. I looked at it and gasped. There was blood on the floor and a giant hole in the wall.

Ciel, Sebastian, and Angela came running towards us after I gasped. I realized that Veronica was holding on to Ciel’s leg.

“Where’s Lord Barrymore?” Angela said. We heard banging on the door and we opened it. A man ran into the house.

“The Great Demon Hound is here.” The man said.

We rushed over to the punishment area where we just were. The villagers were on their knees praying or should I say chanting something. We saw Lord Barrymore on the wall…dead I covered Veronica’s eyes. Sebastian walked up to him and kneeled down to examine him. He had his arm bitten off. The villagers started to yell up to the sky…Angela fainted due to this. Finny ran towards her and picked her up.

We made our way back to the Castle to sort things out. A coat was draped over me as we were walking. I looked behind me and saw that Sebastian put the coat on I tried to give it back but he just smiled and said I would get a cold, since all I was wearing was my pajamas.

~Back at the Castle~

I told Bard and the others that I would take Angela to her room. I carried her to her room with Veronica hugging my leg…Still wearing Sebastian’s Damn coat over me…I never asked him for that…I would have been fine is I did not have a coat…Damn him. Once I got to her room I laid her on her bed and pulled the covers over her body…then I shut the door and I made my way to my room with Veronica still on my leg scared to death.

Once I got into my room Sebastian was nowhere to be fond…so I change out of my soaking wet pajamas after I finally got Veronica off of my leg and then I placed Sebastian’s jacket on his bed.

“Veronica…do NOT sit on the bed because you are SOAKED to the bone and you will get the bed wet…” I said firmly as I left to go and get changed.

I changed into some black pajamas shorts that were low on my hips that showed some of my hips and red lacey underwear but I really could care less if someone saw it and a black with green roses design on it that reach to the middle of my chest. After that I got Veronica changed from her soaked black nightgown and placed her in a cozy yellow one with a bear pot of honey and bees all over her gown. We climbed into bed with our stuffed animals. Veronica fell asleep as I begun read a book. A couple of minutes later I heard a noise coming from my bag. I got out and walked over to my bag and opened it up. I looked in it to see my dear Kataleya in my bag. I took her out and placed her on my shoulder…then I crawled back into bed, pulled the covers over my head, and went to sleep. I did not want to read anymore because I knew Sebastian would be here at any moment and I did not want to talk or even see his face right now.

Sebastian’s Pov:

“I don’t know how much I can take all of these dogs…” I mumbled to myself as I shut the door to my Young Master’s room. I rubbed my temple as I walked down the hallway to my room. Once I got into my room I noticed Jasmyn and her sister were asleep. I notice that my coat that I let Jasmyn borrow was folded neatly on my bed. I notice that it was dry when I grabbed it and the bed sheets weren’t wet…I also noticed it was somewhat warmer in here. I let it go because I was too irritated and tired by all of these damn dogs. I took off my tail coat and vest and unbutton my shirt. Then I laid down in my bed after I blew out the lights.

~In the Morning~

I got up and I noticed that Jasmyn was still sleeping so I left to get changed into new clothes. When I came back into the room I saw Jasmyn out of bed and stretching her arms. I felt heat go to cheeks…To see Jasmyn in an outfit that showed so much skin can make any man blush. ‘The corset was bad enough now this…’ I thought to myself as I placed my clothes in my bag.

“Morning…” She said with a yawn as she grabbed her hair brush and started to brush her hair.

“Good Moring…Jasmyn…” I told her as I headed towards the door.

She started to wake up her sister as she yawned again.

“I shall see you at breakfast Jasmyn…” I told her then I walked out as went to get things ready for the Young Master.

Jasmyn’s Pov:

‘Oh my god…Was he blushing? Oh my god…’ I thought as I tried my best from laughing my ass off.

Kataleya licked Veronica face and she blinked. She sat up with a yawn…I told her that I was going to go change my clothes and left to go change.

I changed into my black dress pants with a black and navy blue blazer and a navy blue blouse. I came back into the room and got Veronica change into a purple dress with white flowers on it. I pull her hair in pigtails, placed a purple headband with a flower on head, and purple flats on feet which had white stockings on her legs. After I got her ready it was almost time for breakfast…I ushered out of the room and she went to where the servants eat in this place. I brushed Kataleya fur before heading out for breakfast.

~At breakfast~

Bard, Mey-Rin, Tanka came in the servants quarters, where me and Veronica were waiting, in happy but Finny looked like the walking dead. The other sat down at the table yawning and rubbing their eyes. Angela came in and tapped Finny on his shoulder and he jumped back in to the wall. He said it was a cold and then ran out of the door like the devil was at his heels… (Me: Really?! Jasmyn? Neither you nor anybody else is chasing him!! Jasmyn: It was just a joke!!!! Me: Poor Finny falling in love with the bitch whore!!!!TT.TT) After we ate Mey-Rin and me decided to go look for Finny.

We finally found him after searching for 5 minutes. We sat down and talked to him for a while. He seems to be upset because he saw Angela in bed with what is suppose to be a man…We told him to cheer up and that it is going to turn around really quick. We also told him to tell her how he feels

‘That whore…’ I thought to myself as we walked back to the castle. Once we got back we went in search Angela but after we searched the WHOLE castle twice and still did not see her we got worried and ran to Ciel to ask him. We ran into the room where Ciel was eating. I was going just calmly ask him but Mey-Rin and finny had other plans, they yelled as they entered the room. Bard, Sebastian, and Ciel looked at us like we were crazy.

“What are you yelling for, Mey-Rin?” Sebastian said.

I notice that he sighed out of relief when he saw me…

‘So he gets nervous around me when I wear small outfits like my pajamas or an outfit that show a lot of my skin…Interesting…Got to remember that…for a later date’ I thought to myself as I mental smirked in my head.

Next thing I know is I’m being dragged outside by Mey-Rin and Bard and Tanka were right behind us. Looked passed Mey-Rin and saw Finny running like there was no tomorrow. (Jasmyn: Happy?! Me: Yep!!)

We finally we caught up to Finny after a couple of minutes running nonstop. We looked around and realized that we did not know where we were at…We kept looking around and we saw arms legs sticking out of piles of dirt. We saw someone coming and we hid behind one of the dirt piles it was a man with short white almost silver hair when noticed that he wasn’t wearing any clothes. I notice that Mey-Rin was having a huge nosebleed…Me? No…I knew better so no nosebleed for me… Finny’ and Mey-Rin’s eyes grew wide…they said that is the man that was in Angela’s room. Then we saw Lord Barrymore’s missing arm in one of the many pile of dirt. The man sniffed the arm and then removed it from its place and put it in a new place in the pile…Bard started to talk to the others, asking what if Angela ask him to kill the bastard. Finny protested at that and the man noticed Finny. It growled as it transformed into its Demon Hound form while the others were occupied with the villagers in their swimsuits. I didn’t pay any attention because I do NOT want to be scarred for life ‘cause God know how many times I have been scarred in my life. The villagers left after us, well the others talked to them. Finny notice that Angela’s apron and charged at him. Finny fell and the hound was about step on finny, I tried to run to him and help him but a certain someone beat me to it.

“Look… You are so well trained…You even know how to shake…’ Sebastian said as is held his paw in his hand, it was hovering over Finny, who was still on the floor.

‘But trained or not you have to go” Sebastian with an evil grin as he flipped the dog backwards only using his hand.

The dog got back up and started to charge at Sebastian but stops when Sebastian pulled out a box of dog treats. He started to talk about how you train a dog with rewards and punishments…or something to that effect. I just stopped listening to him…

Sebastian jumped on the demon dog’s nose and begun biting it.

‘What the hell is he doing??’ I thought to myself as Sebastian stop biting his nose and kicked the dog in the face and it fell.

Sebastian just kept going back and forward between rewards and punishments. I swear he skipped a couple of rewards on purpose…Poor Dog…

I looked behind me and saw that Ciel, with a Veronica hugging his leg, had came with Sebastian…I think he ordered Sebastian to deal with the dog I am guessing…

I looked back at Sebastian as saw that he was running towards the dog with open arms like he was going to hug the hound…

‘This is not going to end well for the dog…And…What the hell is that type of hug?!!’ I thought to myself as Sebastian hugged the demon hound and then jumped up with it in to the sky and fell into the ground creating a hole in the ground.

We ran to the edge of the hole and look into it, even I only saw darkness, no dog nor Sebastian, which I would enjoy not seeing his face though.

Ciel walked up to the edge of the hole and yelled to Sebastian to get his sorry ass up here…Well he didn’t exactly say that but I wanted him to say that…

Then I started to hear running water and backed up with Veronica and Ciel. A gush of hot water shot out of the hole, which cause Bard, Mey-Rin, and Finny to fall backwards.

I noticed that Sebastian holding the man in bridal position on the top of the water. He came down and Mey-Rin had another nosebleed because the man, who is a demon hound for those of you who didn’t figure that out yet, was still naked and licking Sebastian’s face. I can tell that he did not like that one bit.

‘I don’t think Sebastian know that dogs form an attachment to the person that trains them or the firm hand they met…that’s for Demon dogs though…But this dog in really likes Sebastian Hehehehe’ I thought as so many evil, and dirty thoughts entered my mind… (Me: Sorry guys…If you get that statement then YAY, If not don’t worry about it)

“PLUTO…!” Angela said as she ran to us.

~A couple of Minutes of Explaining Later~

Angela told us all about how she found Pluto and hid him for a while…She also asked if Sebastian could train Pluto back at the manor…

‘This keeps getting better…’ I thought to myself as Ciel said ok and Sebastian glared at him. Veronica hugged my leg tighter when she saw his glare. We started to hear the earth shaking and we looked behind us and saw the villagers, in their swimsuit, on their knees either praying or something to that effect…

Angela said that once their sins against dogs are lifted the land will cry tears of joy…Or something like that.

“Young Master…I recall that you were force to eat your words early would you to say them now that you know it is true?” Sebastian said with a smile.

“Why don’t you say it?” Ciel said sounding very annoyed.

“CASE CLOSED!!!!!” Sebastian said striking a pose as I just face palmed myself, Due to the level of stupidity I have just witnessed.

~An Hour Later~

I decided to go into town and visit it since the town return to normal. I saw a couple of cute small shops…I also saw a sweets shop. I walked into the shop as my stomach growled. I saw cakes, cupcakes, hard candies, lollipops, taffies, etc.

‘I am glad I left the castle alone…I don’t need to be judged because I have a sweet tooth…since most demons don’t eat sweets or human food in general…’ I thought to myself as I picked out some candy for myself, Veronica, and some for Ciel. I got some taffy for Veronica, some hard candy for Ciel, and some lollipops for myself.

It was getting late so I made my way back to the castle before they left or I get yelled at.

I got back just in time because they were packing things into the carriage…So I ran to my room before anybody could notice I was there. Once I was in there I took off my blouse, jacket, and vest. I went into through my bag and got out a midnight blue tank top and put it on…Just in time to because Sebastian walked into the room right after I put on the tank top…He told me to hurry up because they were going to leave soon and he left. I grabbed everything me and Veronica brought and I made sure I got everything twice. After that I packed the candy into my bag and my blouse. I also put on my jacket and walked out of my room after I fixed it up a bit. I walked out to the carriage and placed my bag in the carriage. Then I went to look for Veronica.

~Several Minutes of Searching Later~

I still could not find her so I went to the carriage and wait there. I did not wait inside the carriage but I climbed up a dead tree and sat on a tree waiting for them.

~About 30 Minutes of Waiting~

I fell asleep after waiting that long but I woke up when I heard somebody come close to the tree. I looked around and I saw Sebastian looking up at me, thank goodness I was wearing pants, and he told me to come down. I did what I was told I jumped of the branch and landed right in front of him…I stepped closer to him but I tripped on one of the tree’s roots and I fell into Sebastian’s chest once again…!

“Are you ok?” He said as he smiled down at me.

I could feel his arm tightened around my waist as I nodded my head.

“It would be a shame if you got hurt…” He said, still smiling, as he let go of me.

“Yeah…” I said as I looked away from him.

“I see that you are packed and set to go…’ He said as looked at the carriage then me and then his pocket watch…

‘We will be leaving shortly…Please wait in the carriage till we are ready” He said with another smiled then he walked away…

I got into the carriage as I cursed under my breath…

~Several More Minutes of Waiting Later~

They finally come out and start to load the carriage…I could have ran a marathon twice and still beat them!

After that they got into the carriage and Ciel and veronica sat on both sides of me…I looked back and saw Finny talking to Angela after Pluto got into the carriage, as Mey-Rin had another nosebleed. Then Finny hopped into the carriage and Sebastian started to talk to Angela and he looked pretty pissed…Then I turned back around.

Sebastian got into the driver’s seat and the carriage started to move…

~Several Hours of Riding Later~

It was night time when we got back manor. I wanted to go to sleep after everything that happened today…I could hear my bed calling me.

I hopped out of the carriage grabbed Veronica and my bag and headed to my room. Once I got into my room I took off my jacket shoes and my pants and got Veronica ready for and crawled underneath my sheets and fell asleep…
♠ ♠ ♠
I Know I promised some of you that I would post a new chapter next week but I didn't...

I am very sorry about that I did not know that last week was going to be a busy we for me and I really could care less about this episode and I had a hard time writing it......But Finally I finished ths chapter......................

The end I think that is how the story should end Half way though the series.....Hehehe.....

No I couldn't do that to you guys I love you guys too much to let that happens.....The next chapter You will find out about more of the characters and a surprise with in it......

Because I am simply One hell of a Author...........

Don't ask me how had this Chapter was to write..............Please don't I have had endless amounts of headaches because of this...........*smiles*