I Will Always Be There

Kidnapping

Jasmyn’s Pov

I can’t believe that demon did not know I knew about the contract. Wow I thought he could tell that I wasn’t human. It’s pretty obvious. I mean demons can sense other demons in the area, and I am part demon. Wow just, wow. I would expect a demon at his level to figure this out. And he still does not know what I am. Well, I guess it’s better if he don’t know just yet. Yeah, I’ll keep my life a secret. Angelica crawled onto my lap and hugged my arm maybe because she was frightened because of Sebastian was being there. Soon as Ciel left I tried to get some sleep but it’s hard to sleep when you have a little girl hugging onto your arm for dear life.

Ciel’s Pov

Sebastian seemed to be a bit surprise when I said that. I told him to leave and that I was just telling Jasmyn that we are having guest tomorrow. Then I told him that I was going to bed.

In the morning, Sebastian got very suspicious of Jasmyn but, I simply ignored it.

Jasmyn’s Pov

I woke up to screams of pain and terrier and commotion. I tossed the pillow over my face and tried to block out the noise. But it kept getting louder.

“Fine! I’m up! Happy!” I said while getting out of bed.

I got dress fixed my hair, brushed my hair and groomed Kataleya, got Veronica ready, I dressed and did her hair and made my way into the commotion.

I was wearing a black pantsuit with a black/off-black vest and an off-black tie with the Phantomhive crest on it, on my collar of my coat and my shirt cuffs. Also, my black fingerless gloves to show off my black fingernail polish, my scars and cuts and last but not least, my black thick rimmed glasses.

Once I stepped out of my room Mr. Tanka and three other people who looked like a mess ran towards me looking confused. Veronica grabbed my leg because she was scared.

“Who are you? Mister Sebastian never said we were having a guest spending the night.” The boy in the cat suite with a straw hat asked.

“Yeah Finny, Mister Sebastian never did tell us we were having a guest spend the night.” The man that was standing next to Mr. Tanka in a cook’s outfit said. He really didn’t look like a cook with the way his hair is.

“Are you an enemy or an ally?” The girl with big glasses and red hair ask.

“What is that awful smell?” The voice behind me said. I turned around to only see Sebastian standing behind me, looking very angry.

“Mister Sebastian, who on earth is this girl?” The three said.

“This Lady Jasmyn and her sister Lady Veronica, they are now working here.” Sebastian said while placing his on my shoulders with a smile on his face.

“Ms. Jasmyn was hired by the Young Master before the incident happened. She is the only other servant who made it out the house alive than myself. She is the only other person who holds the Phantomhive crest.” Tanka said before going back into chibi from.

Once he said that Sebastian eyes grew wide at the fact that she holds the other Phantomhive crest.

“Sorry about that. We didn’t know. Let me introduce myself, I’m Bard, the cook.” Bard said while scratching his head.

“Sorry, I’m Finny, the gardener.” Finny said.

“Sorry, we usually don’t do this. I’m Mey-Rin, the Maid.”

“No problem I completely understand.” I said with a smile.

“If you guys have time to accuse, then get back to work!” Sebastian said while giving them the death glare.

“Y-yes sir!” The three said while run off frightened.

“Lady Jasmyn, the Young Master told you to stay in bed for today. You can start working tomorrow.”

“No, it’s ok. I’m fine.” I said with whatever confidence I had.

“Are you sure?” He said with his eyes wide while bring my face close to his which made me loose whatever confidence I had. I could feel his hot breath against my face. We were so close that our faces were practically touching. His red eyes were staring into my reddish-dark brown eyes. I could tell that my face was getting somewhat red in the cheeks.

“I-I’m fine. I-I’m positive.” I said while backing up nervously to calm myself down.

“Now that you are awake, the Young Master would like to see you.” Sebastian said smiling while he puts more pressure on my shoulders.

“Ok, I guess.” I said while I removed his hands from my shoulders. I’m guessing he did that because of me knowing about the contract and that he was clueless about me and my life. I wanted to slap the shit out of him but, sadly I did not. He led me to the room where Ciel was at.

Once we got into the room, we saw Ciel, Madam Red, Chlaus, Lord Randall, Azzurro Vanel, Lau, and some random fat dude stuffing his face in sandwiches. Ciel was surprised that I was up. I’m guessing that I was still asleep because I went to bed pretty late. But, Madam Red was extremely surprised that I was there, mostly because I was alive, able to work, and well.

“Jasmyn, what are you doing up?’ He looked at me with concern n his eyes and grabbed my hand and took me and Sebastian outside the room to talk. ‘I told you can begin tomorrow.” As he said that he looked at Sebastian angrily.

“It’s ok. I can start today.'I said, while he looked even angrier at Sebastian. 'I-it’s not his fault!’ Sebastian and Ciel look at surprised. ‘H-he told me to go back to sleep but, I told him no. Ok, if you want to be mad be, mad at m-me.” I said with little to no confidence.

“Fine.” Ciel said with a sigh.

We walked back into the room. Next thing I know I’m being tackled in a hug by Madam Red.

“It’s nice to see you to Madam.’ I tried to say while being in a death hug. ‘Madam Red you are crushing me.”

“Madam Red, please let her go. Can’t you see that you are killing her?” Ciel said while sitting down. I could tell that Veronica was gripping on my pants leg.

“Sorry, I’m just so happy to see you, Jasmyn. Oh who's this?” Madam Red said while touching my face then leaning over to get a closer view of Veronica.

“It’s ok. And this is Veronica. She is my little sister.” I said with a big smile and moving Veronica in front of me.

I must have interrupted their pool game so; I just stayed close to the door. I turned to look at Sebastian but, when I looked he was gone. I’m guessing he left while I was being hugged to death.

Ciel won the game, like I was paying attention. I kept thinking about what Sebastian did.

Why did he do that for? What did he had something to gain from that? Did he want to see how I would react to the? Could he like me? Even if that’s the case and don’t do romance anymore or love. Besides I would never go on a date or fall in love a demon, not anymore. Kataleya hopped on my shoulder and Veronica held tighter on my pants leg.

“Come Jasmyn” Ciel said as I snapped out of it. The thought of him liking me gave me headache. As I stepped out I saw Sebastian walking away from Ciel. I’m guessing he had to go and get tea for him.

Once me, Veronica, Kataleya, and Ciel was in his office everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah i know its pretty short but, yeah I didn't want to give away too much. What happens next...I don't know. Comment!