I Will Always Be There

Rescuing

Sebastian’s Pov:

When Jasmyn blushed, got embarrassed and uncomfortable it was just adorable, like a scared and lost kitten. How cute. But she didn’t blush like I thought she would, most girls would have a red face from embarrassment. Jasmyn only had a hint of color in her checks which look rather cute against her lightly tanned skin. But sadly, I don’t know what she is though. I’ll ask the Young Master when I give him tea. I thought to myself while I made him his afternoon snack and tea.

When I was done I loaded it on the cart and made my way to the Young Master’s office. Once I got to the Young Master’s office, it was a mess and the Young Master, Veronica nor wasn’t Jasmyn anywhere to be found. I notice that there was blood on the floor and I realized it was Jasmyn’s blood.

“*sigh* This is no good the tea and snacks will get cold.”(Me: Nice motives Sebastian.)

As I headed back to the kitchen I saw Mey-Rin running down the hall waving something in hand.

“Mister Sebastian, a letter just came in.” Mey-Rin yelled.

“Who’s it addressed to?” I said.

“To the head butler of the Phantomhives. Ahhhhhhhhh” She said while tripping of her shoe laces. She fell on top of me. I notice a gunman in the trees. So when he pulled the trigger I wasn’t surprised. All it hit was a vase the pie I made for the Young Master flew up into the air when Mey-Rin tackled me. I caught it after that I hit the floor.

“I’m so sorry, Mister Sebastian.” Mey-Rin said while her face began to look like a cherry with red hair.

“The letter, Mey-Rin.” I said while sitting up with her in my lap.

“Oh!” She said handing me the letter and hoping off of me. Bard, Finny, Tanka, Madam Red, and Lau came rushing in while I read the letter,

“This is atrocious handwriting.” I said while I finished reading the letter.

“WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!” Madam Red asked.

“I assure you it was nothing. Please excuse me I must attend to something.” I said walking pass them to Bard.

“Please take care of this.” I said while handing the pie to Bard.

Jasmyn’s Pov:

When I regained consciousness; I saw no other but, Azzurro Vanel. I looked at Ciel and he was bruised and beaten up a bit.

“Ah, the little Phantomhive girl is awake. How cute.” Azzurro said while bring up my face up to his.

“Go to hell, bastard.” I said in a calm voice.

“Why you little bitch?” He said while he punched me in the face and I fell to the ground and he started kicking me in the stomach. Ciel’s and Veronica's eyes got all wide and teary, as I started to cough up blood.

"Get away from her or you’ll regret it!”Ciel said.

“Oh, what are you going to do about, little Phantomhive?” Azzurro said while kicking me harder.

“That’s going to be the end of you.” Ciel said very seriously.

“Why you little brat?” He said kicking Ciel in the chest.

Azzurro heard the phone ring and picked it up. That was my chance to get closer to Ciel and Veronica. I smiled to let him know I was ok and made my way over to them.

“What do you mean you missed?”

“Looks like your game of fetch failed.” Ciel said with confidence.

“Shut up, little brat!” He said while stomping on Ciel. I started to hear screams over the phone and he looked frighten.

Then I heard Sebastian over the phone which made Azzurro jump out of his skin. Then Ciel barked and then he barked three times I was pretty confused and my head started to hurt a lot. I noticed I was bleeding pretty badly. I’m guessing that’s when I got shot multiple times in my side and I got stabbed there too. He noticed that Veronica was frightened so, he went over to her to scare her even more.

“Aren’t you a cute little thing?” He said while picking her by her hair.

Veronica was scared to death and screamed in pain.

“You just love picking on little kids. Don’t you?” I said with a smirk on my face and also to make him come over to me, so that Veronica can be left her alone.

“Why you little smart son of a bitch!” He said stomping on my stomach. I coughed up more blood. I saw Kataleya started to lick my face to make sure I wasn’t dead…yet. Then she hopped on Azzurro’s shoulder and bit his ear…hard, that it started to bleed.

“Why you bitch!” He said throwing Kataleya into a wall.

“Shit!” He said in pain while holding his ear.

All I could go was chuckle and Ciel and Veronica chuckled too. Kataleya made her way from the wall into my lap. Azzurro saw that and picked me up and threw me into the door. My back hit the door knob and it started hurt insanely. My cut was bleeding more than a few minutes ago. Veronica started to cry and Ciel looked like he wanted to. Azzurro came over to me and stepped on my throat. I gasped for air but, I couldn’t get it. He put more pressure on my throat while he just chuckled away which made the pain grow insanely. Started to hear to hear screams and gunshots as my eyelids fell. Then it got all quiet which made me awake up again. Azzurro started get scared and started to back away from the door; he grabbed a gun and placed against Veronica’s head which made her cry more. I started to move away from the door because if it swung open I didn’t what to get hit by it.

The door open and I saw Sebastian. I was the first thing he saw and I started to cough up blood which hurt extremely because of my throat. Then my eyes felt heavy from the pain and they shut.

Sebastian’s Pov:

That was very time consuming. As I opened the door I saw Jasmyn was on the floor bleeding a lot because there was a pool of blood underneath her and I could tell that it was extremely painful by the way she looked. The Young Master and Veronica wasn’t as badly hurt as Jasmyn. I looked back at Jasmyn, the fox I saw Veronica was holding last night was trying to wake up Jasmyn.

“What the hell?!’ Azzurro asked as I walked closer. ‘I was expecting a giant not a butler in a tailcoat.” He said while he grabbed the Young Master and placed him next to Veronica.

I noticed the Young Master was trying to calm down Veronica because she was crying.

“Did you bring it?” Azzurro asked while he tighten his grip on them.

“Yes I have brou-” I started to say while pulling it out, but I stop because I got shot in the head then I got shot a couple of more times as I fell to the floor.

“He went through so much trouble to get you guys.’ Azzurro said. ‘I’ll make sure to drug you guys before the pervert comes so, you guys won’t feel anything.” I started to hear Veronica cry even more because she was scared even more and Jasmyn still wasn’t moving and the pool of blood got bigger than before.

“Are you done playing dead?” The Young Master asked me quite angrily.

“Guns these days are more advanced than years ago.’ I said while getting up. ‘I do believe I should return these to you.” I said coughing up the bullets and throwing them at their shooters.

“Stay back or a hole goes through her head.” Azzurro said while his hand was shaking as he holds the gun at Angelica’s head.

“Get us out of here, his breath stinks.” The Young Master said very annoyed.

“But, Young Master he’ll kill her if I don’t stay back.” I said with a smirk.

“Are you disobeying the contract?” He said angrier than before.

“Oh heavens no I was just thinking about your safety. Young Master you know the words.” I said with an evil smile.

“I order you, save us.” Azzurro pulled the trigger but, I caught the bullet before it made contact. Then I twisted his arm so I can retrieve Veronica and the Young Master. I set the Young Master and Veronica down in a chair and removed the straps while Azzurro pleaded to me. I declined his offer and killed him. After that I pick up Jasmyn while the Young Master picked up Veronica and made our way home.

I have to admit that Jasmyn took a lot of hits, she’s tough. She looks pretty cute when she’s asleep. I stared to stare at her and I noticed I was starting to blush a little too. I don’t know why I’m blushing maybe because she looks like a sleeping kitten. Once we got home, Bard and the others rushed over to see us. That’s when Jasmyn started to wake up. They asked what happened to us, I just them it was nothing and the Young Master told me to take care of Jasmyn. I made my way to her room. I placed her on her bed.

“Where am I?” Jasmyn said while I started to unbutton her shirt so she can take a bath.

“Your home, Lady Jasmyn.” I said with a smile while I moved her side bangs out of her eyes and behind her ear. I notice that she started to blush because she noticed what I was doing. I already took off her jacket, vest and I was unbuttoning her blouse and I started to bush because I saw most of her chest but, I had to shake it off before she noticed.

“Sebastian, its ok I can do it myself.” She said nervously while she pushed my hands away from her shirt.

“Lady Jasmyn, the Young Master gave strict orders to take care of you.” I said bring her face closer to mind.

“I…I know I mean I can undress myself.” She said while she tried to get up and make her way towards the bathroom door. I could tell that she had trouble so I picked her and carried her in the bathroom where I have already prepared a bath before I treat her wounds. I gently set her down and left, after that I shut the door so she can undress. I start to blush for no reason why when I thought about Jasmyn.

Jasmyn’s Pov;

I continued to blush like crazy because One, Sebastian aka a demon saw my chest and bra and two, he tried to undress me. Thank goodness I woke up just in time before he got any further.

I shivered at the thought of that. I’m sure Ciel didn’t mean for him the bath me. I’m guessing he just meant to address my wounds. Well, I’m guessing you should clean a wound before you put medicine on it and warp it. As I unbutton the rest of my shirt I noticed how deep it was. Because I’m not full demon I don’t heal as quickly. *sigh* I hope Ciel and Veronica aren’t too badly hurt.

“I couldn’t protect them.” I said while tears start to run down my face while I clenched my fist.

"Lady Jasmyn, are you ok? Do you need any assistants?”Sebastian said after he knocked on the door but, he didn’t come into the room.

“No, it’s ok. I’m fine.” I said while I wiped my tears away and got undress. After I was undressed I folded my clothes, putting my undergarments in between my blouse and my pants so, Sebastian won’t see it, even though he saw my bra. Before I got into the tub, I grabbed a towel to cover up my chest while he washed me I noticed it was a bubble bath which was a good thing.

“I’m ready, Sebastian!” I called to him from the bathroom.

Sebastian’s Pov:

I heard Jasmyn’s call. As soon as I came into the room I started to blush like crazy. Jasmyn in a tub was the first thing I saw when I walked into the room. It was very hard to shake this off. Why am I blushing so hard? I started to wash her hair so she won’t see me blushing so hard. A few minutes after start to wash her hair that small fox came into the room and sat on the edge of the tub, staring at me.

“Lady Jasmyn, is that your fox.” I said while I ran my fingers through curly brown hair.

“Sadly yes, this little trouble maker is mine. Her name is Katalaye. It means orchid, I had since I was little we are best of friend even we act like sisters.” She said with a warm smile on her face, which made up blush even more.

“How did you come up with a name like that?” I asked her so there won’t be any awkward silence.

“I’m guessing it fits because my name is a flower so I guess it just came natural to call her a flower too.” She in a very cute voice which made me blushed even more.

“What happen to your neck?” I said while I lifted her chin up to see it better. It’s fine. It’s just a bruise. That bastard just… stepped on my throat… I’m fine.” She said smiling while she pushed my hands back.

After I got finish washing her hair I asked to give me her arm so I can wash it.

“Can I ask you something, Lady Jasmyn?” I asked nervously while I washed her arm. She had so soft skin to the touch. I started blushing harder.

“Yeah, I guess ask away.’ She said while turning to face me and she saw that my face was extremely red. ‘It’s ok. You are being put into a very uncomfortable position now, you know how I feel. I get it, so what your question.” She said with her warm smile.

“What are you?” I said while I washed her other arm.

“Excuse me?” She said very confused.

“Oh… I said that wrong. I mean you are not human so… what are you?” I said leaning towards her face.

“Oh… so you do want to know. I knew it. I’m a… sorceress.” She said as her voice got all soft and adorable.

“I thought sorcerers were usually males.” I said trying to avoid making eye contact with her as I began to wash her legs.

“They usually are. People say I’m lucky because I able to use very powerful spells and charms and I have the element of surprise because they think I’m just a weak witch in a fight with people who don’t know me.” She said with adorable sad face.

“I need to go get the first aid kit. Please wash your torsos while I’m gone.” I said while handing her the washcloth and I exit the room to go get the first aid kit.

Jasmyn’s Pov:

I’m glad he’s gone so I can wash chest.

“Katalaye go and get me pajamas for me.’ I told her as I washed myself. ‘A two piece please.” I said to her as she left the room.

She brought me some clothes, my black silk pajamas with a red lining around the edge, before Sebastian came back so I got dressed. I started to sing while I got dressed, my favorite song, Rolling in the Deep by Adele then I started to sing Someone Like You by Adele. I love her songs as you see. When I was putting on my shirt, I was extremely careful not to hit my deep wound in my side. After I was dressed I dried my hair with a hand towel but not too much because my hair will get puffy and frizzy when it’s dry. After I got dressed I left the bathroom to see Sebastian all ready set up. I started to blush out of embarrassment because I don’t like people hearing me sing.

Sebastian’s Pov:

I started to calm down as I left the room but, my face still had pink in it. Was I just blushing because I was in an awkward position but, Jasmyn wasn’t blushing though? Do I… no I can’t love a sorceress because I’m not allowed Once I got the first aid kit, I made my way back to Jasmyn’s room. I started to hear singing when I stepped into the room. It was very soft and beautiful. I when I got closer to the door she was starting to sing another song.

I started to set up, as Jasmyn started to come out singing but, I noticed she stop and when I looked over to her she was blushing.

“You... you heard all of that?” She said nervously while she was looking down to hide the fact that she was blushing.

“Yes, My Lady.” I said walking towards her.

“I know it was bad…you don’t have to say it. I sorry…that you had to listen to it.” She said looking like she was about to cry.

“What…what are you talking about? Your singing is beautiful. You shouldn’t be sorry for anything.” I said grabbing her hands with one hand and bring her face closer to mine with the other hand.

“But…people say that I sing terribly.” She said as tears rolled down her face.

“They said that because they are jealous of you and your beautiful voice.” I said while I wiped her tears away.

“Really… you think so?” She said as she looked up at me.

“Yes… Now please sit on your bed so I can treat your wounds.” I said while I lead her towards her bed. I lifted up her shirt and her wound was deep. She got shot multiple times and she got stabbed there too. I grabbed the disinfection spray and took off the cap to it.

“This may sting a bit, Lady Jasmyn.” I said looking into her reddish-brown eyes which were so cute.

I started to spray and Jasmyn didn’t show any emotion towards it. Well, how much pain she felt early this is nothing. I warped up firm so it will help close.

“All done.” I said while pulling down her shirt with a smile.

“Thanks Sebastian.’ She said with her warm smile. I smiled back as I was about to leave, when she said.

“Wait Sebastian, can I ask you something?” She said grabbing my coat so, I won’t leave.

“Yes, My Lady, ask away.” I said coming closer and then kneeling in front of her.

“Two things. First you don’t have to call me Lady Jasmyn or My Lady just Jasmyn is fine and that’s what I prefer. The second thing is I want to take… I....want....to take Ciel’s place in your contract.”

“Jasmyn, I can’t-”

“You can have me… you can have me and my soul instead of his. I heard that a Sorceress’s soul is very good. If you decline this offer please…please kill me or take my soul too, when the contract is over.”

I was surprised at that. Why would she do that?

“Jasmyn are you sure about this?” I asked her as i brought my face closer to her

“Yes…I owe Ciel my life.” She said as tears fell from her face. I hugged her and wiped her tears away then I whispered in her.

“I’ll take you up on your offer. I see that you care for the Young Master deeply, that’s so adorable. We shall do a blood contract, no.” I said as I saw her eyes get all wide which was so adorable.

“You do know once it this happens you are mine forever, but I guess you already know that.”

I took her wrist and a cup as the room went black. I cut both of our palm of our right hand and let it bleed into the cup. I drunk half and Jasmyn drank the other half. The cut on our palm of our right hand became a Faustian Contract. Jasmyn wasn’t afraid of me which made me accept her offer even more.

“Jasmyn, should I tell the Young Master about this?” I whispered into her ear.

“No…no not yet.” She said looking me dead in the eye.

“Jasmyn, Please get some rest. It will help your wound heal.” I said laying her down and pulling the covers over her body.

As I left I covered the seal and I turned off the lights and let out a small chuckle as I shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Readers: Why did he accepted her offer? Is he going to eat her soul? What is he going to do with her? When are they going to tell Ciel and Veronica? What will happen next? We must know! Me: You shall know in due time, my young Padawan. One more thing...Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!