Status: Updates are a couple times a week.(: I write chapters faster when I get comments and subscriptions!

Caught Up In You

The Adventure

January 7th, 2012
Saturday Afternoon
Location: Dorm
4:00 PM


The next day, we were all taking total advantage of the gender mixer. Okay, not total, but Logan and Tristan had actually managed to get a couple of girls over to our dorm. Of course, Rose was with us. We were practically glued to each other, except for the times when Pacey wanted me to himself.

Since I really wanted to be able to freely cuddle with Pacey around other people, I dressed into a pair of bedazzled jeans and a fitted low v neck. I had covered my face in a bit of foundation and mascara, and had finally decided that I looked semi presentable. The minute I had walked into the main room after getting ready, all three of the guys widened their eyes.

“Whoa,” Logan said.

“What?” I asked, totally clueless. Rose just rolled her eyes and smirked.

“You guys really need to get girlfriends,” she said to Logan and Tristan.

“Wait, what is going on?” I said, still confused as to why they were staring at me as if I had just turned into a ghost.

“It’s not every day we see you in attractive clothing,” Tristan said. I scoffed and rested my hip to one side.

“Are you saying I have bad taste in clothing?” I questioned.

“No. We’re saying that you’re either in uniform or in a hoodie and guys’ jeans. You should take it as a compliment,” Logan said, still not looking me in the eyes.

“Well I think you look gorgeous any day,” Pacey said, walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. Right before he kissed me, however, a knock on the door sounded. I sighed and wriggled out of Pacey’s grasp, strolling towards the door.

Two girls shoved their way past the door and into the main room. I raised my eyebrows, confused as to why they were here. Tristan and Logan were attractive guys, but they honestly didn’t have much game. However, I didn’t ask any questions and I closed the door and walked to the couch to sit next to Pacey.

“Oh hey guys!” Tristan greeted. “Have you met my friends?”

The two girls looked around the room. One of them smiled at me, but the other simply scowled. They both were very gorgeous, with long hair and captivating eyes. The nice one had blonde wavy hair that rested at her waist. She was petite, with small breasts and barely any curves, but her smile made her seem absolutely beautiful. She wore a pair of jeans and a cute plaid shirt that compelled the little curves she did have to pop out. She told us her name was Adeline.

The other girl had dark black hair with faded purple highlights. She had a couple of facial piercings, ranging from her eyebrow to tongue and lip. I was surprised she was even allowed to dress like that on school grounds. The administration was usually extremely tough on unnatural hair colors and facial piercings. However, I was betting that she intimidated a lot of people, including some of the faculty. Her green eyes were heavily coated in eyeliner. She had thin lips and a nose that was almost too large for her small face. Her shoulders were broad, leading to large breasts and curves that didn’t fit her anorexic seeming body. Her name was Bria.

We all talked for several minutes, before lying around the dorm with nothing to do. About a half hour of resting my head on Pacey’s lap attempting to take a nap, Adeline perked up.

“Hey, I know something we can do!” She exclaimed way too eagerly. I opened my eyes promptly to look at her in curiosity and a bit of annoyance. I was almost about to fall asleep.

“Like what?” Pacey asked, beginning to stroke my hair and massage my shoulders. Pacey usually wasn’t this nice to me, but I didn’t complain.

“I live about a half hour away from the school, and we have a pool,” she said. I stared at her like she was crazy.

“Do you realize it’s January?” I mumbled dryly, attempting to clear my throat.

“It’s a heated pool though,” she said. “It’s basically a giant hot tub!”

Tristan perked up. He was absolutely in love with pools. I had no idea why. He was just weird in that way.

“OH! What are you guys waiting for?!” He asked. “Let’s go!”

“Wait. Is anyone going to be home?” Logan asked.

“No, my parents are on vacation until Wednesday,” Adeline said innocently.

“So, who’s up for it?” Logan said, watching as people hesitantly nodded their heads after countless seconds. Bria was the last person to decide. She finally rolled her eyes and mumbled something I couldn’t understand.

Pacey looked at me and smirked, excited that we would have the whole place to ourselves. Well, mostly. I got up from his lap and stood, stretching and yawning slowly.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going to go pack,” I said, stalking into my room and pulling out my large suitcase. I dug through my closet and threw some low cut shirts and conservative sweaters in the bag. I found my favorite pair of jeans and folded them neatly before putting them on top of the shirts. I then went to my drawer and dug through the hundreds of bikinis that I had. I don’t know why I brought them with me, but I had them just in case. I picked out my two favorite ones that I was sure Pacey would love.

About a half an hour later, everyone met up in the living room and was ready to go. Since there were seven of us, we all closely huddled into Adeline’s new Ford Explorer. Although I was a little skeptical about having someone I didn’t even know drive, it was the most convenient because she could drive to her house the fastest.

Adeline was in the front with Tristan. They seemed to be getting along well. She was bubbly and sweet while he was outgoing and adventurous.

Bria was in the seats in the middle of the car, with Logan next to her and Rose on the other side. I sat in the back with Pacey, resting my head on his chest.

“Are you excited?” Pacey whispered.

“For what?” I asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. He leaned his head against mine and pulled me even closer to him. Even though there were five other people right next to us, I felt like it was just us. I felt as if we were the only ones in the world. I loved being right next to him, our body heat radiating off of each other.

“Being alone together,” he said, purposely trying to be seductive.

“I don’t know. I guess it depends.”

“On?”

“What we do while being alone together,” I said flirtatiously.

“Will you guys knock it off? I can hear everything you’re saying!” Logan said, sounding disgusted.

We both chuckled loudly, making fun of Logan for being so uneasy.

~~*~~
7:48 PM

When we arrived at Adeline’s house, we all gawked at the view. It was more of a mansion. The front of the house was covered in stone, leading to a gorgeous white front door. She led us in and brought Rose, Bria, and me up to her room to change. She told the guys they could just find a random place.

Her room was gorgeous, covered in purple and white. Her bed had a velvety comforter and millions of pillows. She had a beautiful view of the city outside her balcony. Her curtains were a white satin, taking the pattern of polka dots and empty spaces. She had a book case, a lamp, a closet, an old oak dresser, and another door leading to her own bathroom. I was in absolute shock. For a girl this well off, she was absolutely gracious.

I dropped my suitcase on the ground and unzipped it, searching for my bikini. When I found it, I carefully pulled off my sweater and pulled on the top of the swim suit. I unclasped my bra and took it off under. I eventually found my cover up and put it on, sneakily taking off my panties and sliding my bikini bottoms on. I stepped into my favorite flip flops and walked over to Adeline’s full sized mirror to admire my outfit.

I zipped up my suitcase and walked down the stairs. Not knowing where the backyard was, and being the first girl ready, I wandered around aimlessly for a couple of minutes. Thankfully, Adeline came downstairs and led all of us outside. The guys were already in the pool and swished around to gaze at us as we walked through the French doors. Rose and I were the only ones wearing cover ups, so we went to the nearby table and took off our flip flops. I started to shiver unintentionally and was soon utterly frozen.

I hastily threw off the fabric, accidentally almost pulling off my top, and waddled over to the pool. Pacey turned his head to look at me, and then widened his eyes quickly. He neared over to where I was and gazed up at me, letting his eyes roam over my quivering body. I crossed my arms over my chest and pushed off of the pavement with my feet, inevitably landing in the water instantly.

“Hey,” Pacey said gruffly, wrapping his hands around the small of my back and pulling me into him. He lifted my body up on his forearms with ease. I smiled at him shyly, noticing he still wasn’t looking me in the eyes.

“Pace,” I whined.

“Huh?” He said, obviously not really paying attention.

“My eyes are up here,” I groaned impatiently. He rapidly looked at me, gave me a stupid smile and put me back in the water. I shivered for a couple of more seconds before feeling warm again.

“I’m sorry Drew, but I can’t help it,” he said. He kissed my neck softly, not giving me time to respond. Rose hooted at us and Bria groaned. I could hear Logan and Tristan having a splashing war in the background. I wasn’t exactly comfortable making out with Pacey in public, but he continued. He bit me softly, compelling me to moan. He moved his hands over my back, ultimately deciding on resting his fingers over the ties to my bandeau. He nibbled on my ear gently, trailing down my collar bone and finally to my lips. I kissed him back, feeling his wet lips against mine. Even though I trusted Pacey, I had no idea what he was planning on doing. His fingers were continuously playing with the knot I had tied to keep my top in place.

I eventually extracted my lips from his and looked at him, his eyes hungry and full of lust. He shook his head, getting water droplets all over me. I glared at him as he chuckled.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, but you know how I feel about doing this in public,” I said. He smirked and laid his hand on my cheek.

“I know. I’m sorry. You just look so beautiful Drew,” he said. I blushed and looked away from him.

“Hey guys!” Tristan called.

“Now that you two are done making out, come join the party!” Logan said as he struck the water with his arm and made a huge wave that ran into Tristan. Tristan did the same thing, and they continued this until we joined. Soon enough, Bria, Adeline, and Rose had all joined. Water was flying everywhere, and I was repeatedly getting hit.

Rose splashed a giant wave in my face, and I did the same to her. All of a sudden, I felt something against my foot. I looked around and tried to see if anyone was near, but I couldn’t find anything. The touch lingered, gradually moving up my leg to my thigh, over my butt, and to my waist. I splashed Pacey as soon as his head arose from the water. He just laughed as I glowered at him.

Before I could hit him with another wave of water, he dived back underneath. I was confused for a couple of moments before I felt something in between my legs. I screamed in shock as he wrapped his arms around my thighs and lifted me out of the water so that I was sitting on his shoulders.

“Put me down right now!” I yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

“Anyone up for a game of chicken fighting?” He asked.

Logan nodded his head violently and disappeared into the water. Moments later, Rose screamed, slapping Logan as he revealed himself.

By this point, I was freezing again. My body shook brutally and Pacey struggled to keep me on his shoulders. “Let me down!” I said.

“Once you and Rose battle, then I’ll let you down,” he said. I knew he was smirking evilly. I was so mad at him. I groaned, knowing there wasn’t really another way out of this.

“Fine,” I said, waiting for Pacey to walk towards Logan and Rose. Once he did, Rose and I instantly burst into a fit of laughter. “You’re going down,” I said between breaths. She shook her head and aggressively pushed my arm, making me lose my balance for a second.

I shoved her back, but not nearly as hard as I should have. This went on for a number of seconds before her hand slipped against my shoulder and she thrust her hand fiercely against my chest. I yelped out in pain, losing my balance and falling into the water, compelling Pacey to fall back with me.

When I came up for air, Rose and Logan were congratulating each other for winning.

“You guys suck! I’m getting out,” I said, attempting to get the water out of my ear before walking out of the pool and grabbing a towel.

“Aw, come on. Don’t be a poor sport,” Logan said. I groaned.

“My fingers look like raisins. Besides, I’m really tired. Adeline, do you have a room that I could sleep in for the night?” I asked.

“Of course! There’s an empty room directly across the hall from mine,” she said. I thanked her and dried off, throwing on my cover up, grabbing my flip flops and walking upstairs. I dragged my suitcase into the guest bedroom, noticing a gorgeous king sized bed and bathroom. This was more like a hotel room.

I stripped out of my soaking bathing suit and hung it on the shower curtain rack. I changed into my pajamas, deciding I was too lazy to wash my body. Right as I got into the extremely comfortable bed, I heard a knock at my door.

“Come in,” I said, awaiting the person that walked in.

Pacey appeared, closing the door behind him and nearing the bed.

“Do you mind if I join you?” He asked. I noticed he had changed out of his swim trunks and was currently only wearing boxers.

“Ugh, fine. But don’t try anything. I’m so exhausted,” I confessed, curling up against his body as he climbed in next to me.

“I won’t,” he said.

I smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my hips into his thighs. He groaned softly and kissed my neck.

“I love you Drew Wethers,” he said.

I smiled, still not used to him saying that.

“I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is a total filler, but whatever. (;
I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever! I just didn't have any inspiration. So please, to prevent me from taking forever to write, give me some ideas. I know the basic plot, and what I plan on writing, but I want one more chapter before the twists come up.

Anyways, thank you to everyone that has supported this story and has been with me the whole way. I'm really proud because I've never completed a story before, and I'm totally determined to finish this one. Thanks. (: I love all of you! Remember, the more comments and subscriptions, the more chapters.

Mwah,
Alexandra.