Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

The lead singer is soo hot

"Can we go to the beach today? I need to work on my tan." Liz asked sweetly and it was hard to say no.
"We can try baby doll but we have to do a lot of work." I said wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her close to me. "I have to record all the songs I've written about you." 
"All two of them?" she laughed trying to hide the obvious blush on her face.
"Hey! It's more than two!" 
"I'm sure baby." she said patting my shoulder then breaking my grip and starting the dishes. I looked over to Jack and Andy, but they were gone. I shrugged and helped Liz with the dishes.

"Maybe I'll call Cass to go to the beach with me. And maybe Andy and Peyton can come." she said leaning against the counter after we finished the dishes.
"Go ahead baby. But make sure you wear sunblock. I can't have my pretty girlfriend frying her skin." I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and bit her lip.
"I wish I didn't have to leave in a couple days." she sighed. "I like it here too much."
"I like having you here too much." I smirked tucking some loose hair behind her ear. 
"Well you're still coming to visit me right?" she put her arms around my neck.
"As far as I know I am." I said leaning my forehead on hers.

She was shorter than I was by a few inches but she was the perfect height at the same time. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean and her smile was as bright as the sun. She had her hair in a loose ponytail right now but she still looked beautiful to me. She closed her eyes as I gently pressed my lips to her soft lips. 

"I love you Liz." I whispered.
"I love you too, Alex." she whispered back.

------------------
I held her as close to me as I could, kissing her head and taking in her faint scent of vanilla. I didn't want her to leave. The past week with her had been one of the best of my life.

"Alex, I know you don't want me to go but I'm gonna miss my flight." she said into my shoulder.
"Good. Then you can't leave." I said back, tightening my grip.
"Baby," she laughed. "I'm seeing you in six days. You know I'll call, text, Skype, and all that stuff every chance I get. I'll miss you as much as you're gonna miss me. I promise." she smiled. I held her face in my hands and kissed her like I would never get another chance to. 
"I love you. Call me as soon as you get to your apartment." I mumbled. She nodded, still speechless after the kiss.
"I love you too rockstar." she smirked. I kissed her forehead and hugged her once more before she walked to her plane. 

I sighed and walked back to where I parked in the parking garage and sat in my car for a minute before driving home. I looked at the passenger seat that she had been sitting in only a half hour ago, holding my hand. I started the car and drove to the house. The guys were at the studio already so I grabbed what I needed and head over there.

I basically spent the next six days there. I got as much work done as possible so I could have more time with Liz before worrying about going back. All I did was write, sing, play, eat, drink some water, and slept sometimes. I tried to make my schedule for when Liz would be working or sleeping. Luckily, the guys didn't catch on. 

"Baby you need to sleep more. You're gonna screw yourself over." Liz said in her tired but calm voice.
"I know but I want to get as much done now so I can stay with you longer."
"We have our entire lives to be together. As a fan of your music, I don't want you to rush anything. Take your time and make the songs the best they can be." She was always right and that was the only thing I hated about her.
"How can you always find a good point?" I groan a little. I hear a soft giggle from her.
"Well I hate to say it but it's getting late here. I'm gonna go to sleep and you should too rockstar. Stop working so hard."
"I'll try. I love you. Sleep well. Good night.
"Try as hard as you can. I love you too. Sweet dreams." I can hear the smile. I whisper bye before we hang up.

------------------
The plane was about to land and I was about to freak out. I was ridiculous how much I missed we and wanted to see her. It also kind of scared me how much I love her. I hadn't loved my other girlfriends like I love her. Everything I see reminds me of her somehow. Every song I hear on the radio that I hear, I ask myself if she'd like it. It was almost creepy.

We finally landed and I grabbed my bags and waited for everyone in front of me to get off. They seemed to walk as slow as possible. I walked into the airport and before I could even look for Liz, she ran over to me and jumped on me. I hugged her tight.

"Hi baby! How was your flight?" she said kissing my cheek. 
"Long but good. I caught up on my sleep that you said I needed."
"Good. I missed you." she smiled.
"I missed you so much more." I kissed her and put her back on her feet. We walked to her car and put all my stuff in the back.

"How's work?"
"It's good. My ratings had sky rocketed since this weird band was on it. Their name is like All Time High or something? Their lead singer was soo hot." she smirked.
"You're funny."
"I like to think so." she laughed. "How was recording?"
"Good. Got a bunch of work done. Squire is adding the final touches and sending me the rough mixes soon." I explained.
"Good for you baby." she held my hand and I kissed it softly. 

A few minutes later, I started to recognize her neighborhood. We pulled into her parking garage and she helped me carry my bags. She led me to her apartment.

"Aw did you clean up for me?" I said sarcastically when we walked into her always clean apartment.
"I did actually. I even bought your favorite kind of shampoo for the shower you spoiled brat." she laughed as she put my stuff in her room. 
"Hey hey hey, no need for the name calling." I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Well I was about to call you my hot boyfriend but okay. No name calling." she smirked.
"Well that name is acceptable." I kissed her gently as she put her arms around my neck. It was amazing to feel her warmth again. She pulled away smiling then pecked my lips and walked to the kitchen.

"Hungry?"
"Not yet. I'll take some water if you don't mind." I sat at the counter and watched her lean up to grab a glass of water for me. We went to the couch and laid there without turning the tv on. She laid on my stomach and watched the rain fall outside. I twirled my fingers through her hair. 

"I find the rain so peaceful," she whispered. "It's so relaxing and refreshing." she smiled to herself.
"I love the sound of the rain."
"I do too! No one else ever agrees." As she put her head down next to me, there was a bright flash of lightning and a loud clap of thunder. We both froze then laughed.
"Holy shit! That was crazy!" I laughed.
"Let's turn the couch to watch the storm." she said with a childish grin. We got up and turned the couch and laid back down. The storm intensified and the thunder shook the apartment a few times. Liz cuddled into me more and more as it got worse, when suddenly, after a really bright flash of lightning, the power went out. 

"Oh shit!" she laughed and used her phone to see. We had been laying here for a few hours so it had gotten pretty dark. She found a flash light and some candles and lit them around us.
"This storm is crazy!" I said pulling her onto my lap. She nodded and watched the window in amazement. She kissed my cheek and moved to lay on the ground. I followed after a few minutes and kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to stay calm. I put my hand on her stomach right above her jeans and slowly let my fingers slide into her pants. 

"Alex wait a second." she said standing up. I kicked myself. I knew I was pushing it. I watched her go to her room, grab a blanket, move some candles out of the way then lay next to me again. I smirked when she did and kissed her lips hungrily. 

I woke up after we hooked up and heard distant rumbling of thunder. The power had come back on and Liz was asleep with we head on my chest. That was our first time since the whole dream thing and it was a perfect first time in my opinion. I just looked up at the sky through Liz's huge window in her apartment. Now I knew why she loved it here. Even in the rain, it was beautiful. Liz woke up and lifted her head to look up at me.

"Well that was fantastic." she smiled.
"It was." I smiled back. I rubbed my fingers up and down her arm.
"I say tomorrow when the weather is better, I show you the fun spots of Bean Town."
"How far away is Bean Town?" I asked which made Liz laugh.
"We're in Bean Town. It's a nickname for Boston that I'll never understand." she rolled off me and grabbed my t shirt. "I'll show you all the pretty spots and avoid the scary ones."
"Sounds good Lizzie. What time is it?" I asked sitting up. She looked at her phone.
"Two thirty in the morning. And still no power. Fantastic." She grabbed some crackers and sat down next to me. I put my arm around her and we talked the night away. We talked about the whole thing that happened with Andy, how she still hasn't forgiven her, and everything along those lines. 

We became a lot closer that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much to say about this chapter.

Would you guys want me to add Andy's point of view too or no? Was considering it but not sure

Love & rockets