Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

Just a ton of memories

I woke up seeing the sunrise in the huge window in my living room. I knew the sun would be right in our eyes soon so I figured I'd get Alex to move into my room. I kissed his cheek and neck softly.

"Alex, wake up." I whispered. "Baby boy get up." I said calmly so I wouldn't startle him.
"Whaat." he groaned as he buried his face in my hair.
"Lets go lay in my room. The suns gonna be shining right into our eyes soon." I smiled and stroked his hair. 
"Ugh fine. But only if you keep kissing me like that." he said sitting up. I got up and picked up the blankets and pillows and carried them back into my room. I tossed them onto my bed and saw Alex flop onto my bed as soon as he was close enough. He held out his arms to me.

"You're pretty cute right now." I smirked as I laid on him and pulled the blankets over us. 
"Shh don't talk yet. Just kiss." he whispered and I giggled and kissed his cheek and jaw line. He held me close and rested his head on top of mine. We fell back asleep until I felt him kissing my face.

---------------------
We got up a few hours later and had coffee and bagels. Alex convinced me to shower with him instead of after him and that took us about another hour. Finally we got out and I did my make up while he did his fluffy, soft hair and then I did mine. 

"Ready to see my town rockstar?" I said sliding my arms around his neck.
"If you are." he said slowly pressing his lips to mine. He was so gentle that I got chills down my spine  when he kissed me and put his arms around my waist. 
"Holy shit." I whispered.
"Someone liked that kiss." he smirked his typical smirk. 
"Let's just go. We've got a lot to see." I slid out of his grip and grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone before walking out of my apartment. We went to the elevator and took it to the lobby. We made our way to the garage and found my car and got in. I drove to my favorite spot in all of Boston. 

We talked a little on the drive over to the spot until we pulled up to Fire & Ice, my favorite restaurant in Boston. We got our food and ate. Then, I took him to my favorite memory in Boston. I drove to the Bank of America pavilion next to the harbor and smiled as soon as I saw the tent. 

"Whats this place?" he asked. "It looks familiar.
"This, my dear rockstar is the first place I ever saw you in concert. It was the best night of my life." I parked the car then walked to the bridge next to the venue and sat on a bench and looked out into the harbor and I just smiled. 
"You okay? Why are you smiling?" Alex asked, pulling me back to reality.
"Just a ton of memories." I smiled bigger. He smiled and nodded and looked out to the harbor. I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked with him. 

We walked to the rest of the touristy spots of Boston then ended up back at my apartment. We took a much needed nap from walking all over Boston. 

-------------------
I was at work. I had an hour left before I could go home. I stared at the clock and I could've sworn it was getting slower and slower. I tried my best to sound engaged in the conversations we were having in the show but getting texts from Alex saying how much he missed me didn't help.

From: Rockstar 
I miss you. I'm hungry. Come back and make me something? I'm craving your cooking and your lips ;)

I turned my phone off after that text. I couldn't take it anymore. As soon as the show was over, I sprinted to my car and drove home. I parked and walked to the lobby of my building when my phone rang. I groaned and looked at it.

"Hello?"
"Hi Liz. Its Andy."
"Hi Andy. What's up?" I asked out of breath.
"Are you with Alex right now?"
"No not yet. I'm walking to my apartment. What's wrong?"
"I need his advice. Jack won't talk to me. We got into a little fight the other night and I don't know what to do."
"So you ask my boyfriend instead of me? I'm friends with Jack too, Andy." 
"Well Alex is his best friend. I figured he knew him better." she said in her snappy tone. 

I hesitated before saying anything else. I realized that Andy had changed since we were little. Ever since my whole meltdown, she had become a bitch. She was only talking to me again because she was dating Jack. Something had changed in her but I couldn't figure out what it was.

"Look, Andy. I think you need to figure this out on your own. I'll ask Alex what he thinks and I'll get him to talk to Jack but that's as much as I'm helping you. You're a big girl and can handle this on your own." I said as I walked out of the elevator and started unlocking my door. I heard some music playing and smiled thinking of Alex dancing around. 
"Why are you being such a bitch? I ask for help one time and you push me away again? Didn't you say you want to lose me again?" Andy whined reminding me I was on the phone with her.
"You're the bitch Andy. You left me when I needed you the most. There's no excuse for that. You walked away just like my mom and Kyle."
"Kyle didn't love you! He was using you because you were hot and good in bed!" she yelled. "Before you say I don't know what I'm talking about, I do! That weekend you went down the Cape without him, he was with me and he told me everything!"

I froze. She was who Kyle cheated on me with. She was the girl I swore I'd kill if I ever met her. She was the one that made him leave. She's the reason my meltdown started. 

"It was you?" I mumbled. I heard her gasp, realizing what she just admitted to.
"I'm sorry Elizabeth." she sniffled. 
"Go rot in hell you selfish self-centered whore." I hung up and opened the door to my apartment and ran to my room, passing Alex. I closed the door and buried my face into my pillow and cried. I was sobbing when Alex came in and held me. 

"Lizzie what happened?" he asked quietly. I couldn't answer. I just cried in response. After a few minutes, I composed myself a little and took a deep breath. I wiped my face.
"Andy... was the girl that Kyle cheated on me with. She called me to tell me she had a fight with Jack then she just yelled at me saying Kyle never loved me. He only used me because I was hot and was good in bed." I said tearing up again. Alex sighed.
"I knew something was up with her. I'm soo sorry baby girl." he kissed my head and I looked out into the living room and saw candles and flowers. 
"What's all that?" I pointed to the door.
"Oh uhm it's nothing. It's just something I set up for you. It's basically a thank you for letting me stay here." he kissed my head. 
"Alex you didn't have to do that." I said sitting up. "You know you're always welcome here." I kissed his cheek.

I got up and walked out to the living room. My apartment had never looked better or more romantic. I smiled huge as I wiped the last tears off my face. There were candles all over my coffee table, roses on the side tables, and rose petals everywhere. I felt him slide his arms around my waist and I smiled even bigger.

"Alexander Gaskarth, I fucking love you." I whispered and felt him smile. 
"I love you too baby girl." he kissed my cheek then rested his chin on my shoulder. We laid on the couch and talked for a while. 

"I don't want to leave tomorrow." he whined.
"I wish you didn't have to. I like having you here too much." 
"I like being here too much. And I feel like you need me here after the whole Andy thing." he sighed. "What are we gonna do?" I smiled when he said we. 
"We are going to call Jack tomorrow, ask what happened, then tell him what Andy told me. I hate to ruin his relationship but he shouldn't go out with a girl like that. He's too good for her."
"I'm sure he'll understand. Want to go to sleep? You look tired." he asked sweetly. I shook my head as he picked me up and carried me to my room. He blew out the candles and cleaned up a little and I changed into pajamas, which was basically all his clothes. 

As I got in bed and stated at the ceiling, I couldn't help but feel terrible for Jack. He had liked me but lost me to Alex, and now he had Andy but she turned out to be a major bitch. The guilt started eating away at me as I realized I was the source of all this pain lately. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so this is totally late!
Im soo sorry!

I tried posting this earlier but Mibba was down or something. And I'm kind of hitting a block so if any of you lovely readers want to help me out, just leave a comment. Thanks!

Love & rockets :)