Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

It doesn't mean she cheated on you.

"Alex. Alex. Alex! ALEXANDER!" Liz yelled.
"What?!" I groaned.
"Your flight is in an hour!"
"Shit!" I jumped out of bed and saw that all of my stuff was already packed. "You packed for me?"
"Yeah. C'mon we can talk on the way to the airport." she said dragging me out of bed. 
"Thank you." I kissed her head and grabbed my bags and followed her to the parking garage. 

We made it to the airport with 20 minutes to spare and relax. We got some coffee and bagels while we waited.

"I don't want to leave." I whined putting my head on her shoulder.
"I know baby. But you'll see me sooner than you think."
"What do you mean? You're coming back to LA?"
"Not quite," she shook her head as they called my flight to board. "Just make you have fun with the guys. Tell them I say hi. And Cassadee."
"I will. Don't have too much fun kid." I said pressing my lips to hers softly. I held her body close to mine and kissed her forehead.
"I love you. Now go before I don't let you leave." she whispered.
"I don't have a problem with that." I smiled as I held her face in my hands. "I love you too. I'll call you when I land." 
"Okay baby. Be safe." she smiled sadly as I let go of her and walked to where I had to board. I was last in line to board so I took my phone out and texted her saying that I already miss her. I hit send and looked at her to see her reaction. She smiled and ran over to me and kissed me. I caught her and kissed back and spun around slowly. She slowly pulled away and I let her down and wiped the tears off her face.

"By pretty girl." I whispered.
"Bye rockstar." she looked into my eyes and kissed my cheek then walked away. I sighed and walked onto the plane and sat in my seat.

-------------------------
"Dude it was insane! One minute we were kissing and about to rip each others clothes off then the next, we were yelling at each other for no reason. Next thing I knew, she was walking out of my apartment." Jack was explaining his fight with Andy. 
"Well Andy called Liz after that and shit hit the fan." I leaned back on the couch we were sharing and rubbed the back of my neck.
"What do you mean?" he asked slowly.
"She was asking Liz to talk to me about the fight. She wanted me to talk to you about it. Liz told her to handle it on her own because your fight isn't really our business. Andy flipped a shit on Liz and admitted to being the girl that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with in high school."
"Oh," Jack looked at the ground. "So she cheats too?" he looked disappointed. 
"Not exactly, Jack. It doesn't mean she cheated on you."
"Yeah, it does." he sighed as he stood up. "She told me there was someone else right before she left. She said our relationship wasn't working anymore." he put his hands on his head and stared at the wall.

"I'm sorry dude. That's really rough. But look at it this way, you get to hang out with your best friend Alex and we're leaving for tour soon. You'll forget all about her." I stood up and patted his back trying to cheer him up. 
"God I hope so. I'll catch you later though dude. May is taking me out to lunch."
"Aright man. Tell her I say hi." he nodded as we bro-hugged. I watched him leave and sighed as I sat back down on the couch. 

I had never seen him so depressed and mellow. I hated it. I thought about finding another girl for him but ten realized we can't keep throwing girls at Jack to keep him happy. I slid my phone out of my pocket and dialed Liz's number. She answered after a few rings.

"Hello sexiest man alive." she answered. I smirked as soon as I heard her voice.
"I should call you more often."
"Yes you should." she laughed. "What's up baby?"
"It's Jack. Andy left him for someone else. He's really down about it."
"That bitch. I'm gonna kill her for hurting my Jack." she sounded pissed. 
"Lizzie, we need to find a way to cheer him up. No more throwing girls at him. What's something that can cheer him up?"
"Well you guys are touring soon. Just keep him busy I guess. Have Colussy plan really fun days. Bring him back to the Home Alone house or something."
"Okay that sounds like a good idea. Thank you baby." 
"No problem." I heard some banging then talking in the background. "Hey can I call you back?"
"Yeah sure. You alright?"
"Yeah...love you. Bye." She hung up before I could say anything back.

I texted some of the guys so they could help me make plans to cheer up Jack. I would hope it would be easy, but I knew Jack was really hurting because of Andy. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's on the shorter side. I just wanted to give you guys a new update!

Who do you think is at Liz's door?

And do you guys want me to pick a few days to post this every week? Like every Monday and thursday or something? If yes, let me know. And tell me if you have a preference for what days.

Love & rockets my dears :)