Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

It my last night in Boston.

"How could they fire me?! I had the best ratings out of all the shows!" Liz yelled through her tears. "What am I gonna do now? Without that job, I can't afford my apartment." she cried.
"Liz, just please take a deep breath. It's gonna be fine. Maybe you can come down here to Baltimore For the few days I have until tour. Then you can get a job down here and live with me." I offered and prayed she said yes.
"How do you already have a master plan?" she laughed a little. Good sign. "I would love to move in with you rockstar but we've been dating a month. That's gonna be a big change. Especially for you."
"I know but I also know you're worth it. Please?"
"Alex," she sighed. 
"I guess I get it. It's a no." I stopped her from continuing.
"You didn't let me finish," she mumbled. "Get your sexy ass up to Boston to help me pack."
"Really?!" I yelled. "Yes!" I jumped up off the couch and earned weird looks from Jack, Rian and Cassadee. 

I hung up and told them the news. They were as happy as I was. I ran to my room and grabbed my laptop to book a flight & moving van. The rest is a blur. Next thing I knew, I was running to Liz, picking her up and spinning her around. We went to her apartment and packed up her stuff. We got a little distracted though.

"I love you Alex." she whispered between kisses. 
"I love you too." I said while resting my hands on her ass. She pulled away for a second and looked in my eyes.
"It's my last night in Boston. It's my beds last night in Boston." she started smirking. That's all she had to do. I immediately ripped her clothes off and mine as we laid on her bed. Our kisses became more intense as our hands roamed each others bodies. Liz held onto me as if she'd lose me if she let go. I let my hands roam gently as if she'd break.

We spent almost the entire night making love. Our night was so intimate and passionate that I never wanted to leave her bed ever again. 

The truck showed up in the morning and the movers helped us carry all of Liz's stuff. Liz and I did rock, paper, scissors, shoot to see who would drive first. Liz lost so she got behind the wheel of her car and we were on our way.

We had made it about halfway there when Liz and I switched seats. An hour after the switch, she asked to pull over. I did as she asked and she got out and started throwing up. I ran to her side and held her hair out of her face and rubbed her back. She finished and I drove to the closest gas station to buy some stuff to clean her up. I bought wipes and tissues for her.

"Here Lizzie." I handed them to her and she nodded and cleaned her face. 
"I'm just gonna use their bathroom
real quick." she said and went into the store and I saw her buy something before going into the bathroom. I figured it was tampons or something. 

She came back out a few minutes later looking terrified. I was confused and watched her buy another package and go back to the bathroom. Did he get the wrong tampon? Again, she came out looking scared and about to burst into tears. She came back into the car sniffling. 

"You alright baby?" I said calmly. She shook her head no. "Whats up?" 

"I'm... Sorry." she let a few tears fall.
"Why?" I said, lifting her chin to look up at me. Her eyes had so much fear and nervousness in them. 
"I'm...pregnant." she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy lateness! (no pregnant joke intended.) I'm sorry I'm a day late! But I'm hoping you guys like this chapter even though it's short.

Reminding you to give me some feedback! Thanks guys!

Love & rockets