Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

If looks could kill, Jack Barakat would have dropped dead then and there.

"I'm pregnant." I told him. 

I had been getting sick a lot lately and hadn't realized I was late for my period until this morning. I just figured I was getting some stomach bug thing that was making me throw up. Seeing that little plus sign on the pregnancy test made my heart stop for a minute. I was terrified. Here I was, jobless, about to move in with my rockstar boyfriend of one month and now he was the father of my unborn baby.

I looked at his face and studied his expression. I couldn't read it. 

"You're sure?" was all he said.
"I took three tests. They were all positive. It's not a food baby because I've barely eaten today."
"Are you late?" he asked.
"Yeah," I nodded through the tears. "I'm about 2 and a half weeks late. And I've been getting morning sickness." I explained. 
"Oh. Wow." he gripped the steering wheel then leaned back in his seat.
"Alex, I'm so sorry. I swear I didn't plan this at all. I'll totally understand if you don't want it. But please know I'm scared shitless right now. And I feel extremely bad that I'm putting you into this situation. You have so many other more important things to worry about than me." I said before I got really choked up.

"Lizzie," he sighed. "How could you think I don't want to have a family with you? Did you forget that dream we shared? I married you Liz. I'd do it again. I would love to have this baby with you. I can see that you're scared shitless and I am too but we'll get through this." he used his silky smooth voice as he held my hands. He looked right into my eyes as I nodded.
"I'm gonna get some sleep." I yawned. Alex nodded and started driving to Baltimore. 

As soon as I closed my eyes, I fell asleep. I started having a dream and it just so happened to pick up where my last dream left off. Alex and I were married and I was very pregnant. I was having twins, Jasey Rae and Jude. And I was about to burst. I couldn't handle what was going on so I woke myself up just as Alex was pulling into us driveway. I looked over at Alex who was staring at the house we were parked in front of. 

"Can we keep this quiet for a little bit? Until we know for sure that I'm pregnant." I suggested.
"Uh yeah sure. I kinda already told Jack but I'll make him stay quiet. I promise."
"Okay thank you." I said then got out of the car and started grabbing my bags.
"Whoa whoa whoa let me grab that for you. You shouldn't be lifting heavy things in your condition." Alex ran to my side.
"You're kidding right?" 
"Nope." he said taking my bags.

"LIZARD!" someone yelled behind me and hugged me. 
"Barakitty!" I hugged back. "How are you Jack Attack?" I smiled to him.
"Can I be the godfather?" he asked quickly. 
"If you don't say anything to the other guys then sure. If its okay with Alex, though." Alex nodded. 
"Don't blow it dude." Alex warned.
"I never do, I just get blown." he winked. 

----------------
"Liz. You're fine. Stopping tapping your foot like that." Alex whispered. 
"Sorry I'm trying not to freak out." I said with a little bit of a snap. I sighed when a nurse that looked my age called my name. I followed her to the room I was being assigned to and waited for the doctor. 

"Liz, you're doing it again." Alex said.
"I'm sorry!" I whisper-screamed. "How would you feel if you were sitting in this chair waiting to hear if you're pregnant or not?!" he looked taken aback by my harshness.
"I'm sorry. I guess I should be more understanding." he said. I instantly felt bad and was about to apologize for real when the doctor came in.

He made me pee in a cup and after that, did an ultrasound on my stomach. When I tell you that gel was cold, I'm talking like walking into a blizzard in a bikini cold. He clicked a few buttons on the computer then turned to face Alex and I. He seemed to take his time before spilling the news.

"Congratulations, Elizabeth. You're pregnant. We can't see what it is yet, but come back in the next few months for another check up and we'll be able to see." he said grinning. I looked at Alex to see a small smile pulling at his lips and I couldn't help but smile.
"Do you know when I'm due?" I asked.
"Well you're about two months in so I'm thinking around December or January." he explained. We both nodded. 
"Thank you doctor." Alex said and shook his hand. I did the same then followed him through the parking garage to his car. We both got in in silence. I stared straight ahead.

"So, I'm pregnant." I mumbled.
"Yeah..." Alex nodded. I turned to see his face and he was wearing a full out grin. 
"Let's think of a good way to tell the guys." I said smiling. 

Alex drove back to his place find Rian, Jack, and Zacks cars all parked there. We walked into the house an found the guys and their girlfriends (except Jack) watching tv sprawled across the couches.

"The fuck do you guys think you're doing? Do I have to change the locks again?" Alex yelled playfully.
"Dude. We know all the hiding spots for the spare key. Changing the locks doesn't do shit." Zack said not looking up from the TV.
"Wow I certainly feel safe in this house." I laughed. I walked to the kitchen and got beers for all the guys and a water for myself. I carried them all in on a tray and almost dropped it a few times.

"Should you be carrying something that heavy in your condition?" Jack yelled. I froze. No one said anything but they all stared at me.
"Uhm what condition?" I asked pretending to have no idea what he was talking about.
"You're pregnant, Liz. That's why you have a water. Pregnant people shouldn't carry heavy things. And I still call being the godfather!" he continued, not taking the hint. All I heard next was a mix of "you're pregnant?!" and "why didn't you tell me?!" and "when are you due?"

I looked at Jack. If looks could kill, Jack Barakat would have dropped dead then and there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo I'm on time!! This story is becoming fun to write again :)
Hope you all are liking it!

If you have any suggestions, just post them! And I'll start taking baby name suggestions too. Maybe you guys could post one boy name and one girl name? That'd be sickk.

See you Monday!
Love & rockets :)