Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

Never tell a hormonal pregnant woman to calm down.

If Liz's death stare could actually kill, Jack would have dropped to ground as soon as she looked at him. I had never seen her so pissed. I pulled him away from her reach.

"Okay Jack, I think we should get you away from Liz for a little bit." I said.
"She hates me doesn't she." he mumbled like a little kid.
"Yeah kind of. She wanted to keep it a secret."
"Oh I'm sorry, man. You're not mad right?" he pleaded.
"Of course not. You might want to apologize to Liz though. After she calms down a little." I said patting his bony shoulder and walked back over to Liz without Jack and pulled her away from everyone for a minute.

"I'm gonna kill him." she mumbled. 
"It's okay Lizzie. He's just stupid and doesn't know how to handle secrets. C'mon just relax. You can't stress yourself out." I rubbed her back. 
"I know. But still." she put her forehead on my shoulder.
"He didn't know any better. Please just talk it out with him once you're calm." I lifted her chin up and she nodded as I kissed her forehead. She walked towards Jack and took a deep breath.

I watched them talk for a little while then joined every one outside.

---------------
"He said he was sorry he told everyone and he didn't know we didn't want to say anything. So I forgave him and told him he could be the godfather of our baby." Liz explained as she changed into one of my tshirts.
"You're lucky I like the guy." I joked an smiled as she laughed. She put her hair up and slid into bed next to me. 
"I knew you wouldn't mind. He is your best friend." she rested her head on my chest. 
"I know but you would really trust him with our baby? He'd turn into a crazy son of a bitch."
"Not if we have a girl." she smiled. I laughed which caused her to laugh and I kissed her head.
"I love you Lizzie." I whispered into her head.
"I love you too Lex." she softly kissed my chest and we fell asleep.

------Few Months Later------
"I'm huge Alex! You can't tell me I'm sexy or beautiful when I'm this fucking huge!" Liz yelled at me.
"Baby girl, calm down. Everyone on the bus can hear you." Her mood swings made me regret bringing her on tour with us.
"DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" she screeched. "Never tell a hormonal pregnant woman to calm down!" 
"You're not even that big, Liz." Rian said sweetly. She sighed and sat down and put her head in her hands.
"I'm sorry. You guys just don't know what it's like to feel like a huge balloon that won't pop."
"I swear to you you're not that big." I said kissing her head.

She had gotten a little big, but not as big as she thought. I mean she had been insanely skinny since I met her, so she's probably not used to being more than 120 pounds. I knew I had to cheer her up somehow but had no idea how to.  She got up from the back lounge which pulled me out of my thought process and I followed her to the kitchen area. 

"I don't know why you still love me. I'm fat, bitchy, and probably ugly." she mumbled.
"And you're blind I guess." she looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Liz, you're big because you're pregnant with our baby, who is going to be the luckiest kid on earth having a mom like you. You're bitchy because of the mood swings. And you will never be ugly in my eyes. I've never seen you more beautiful." I smiled as I held her face in my hands. 
"I hate when you're right." she tried to hide the smile pulling at her lips. 
"I hate when you lie to yourself." I kissed her softly.

--------A Month Later------------
"Alex! I'm home!" Liz yelled from the front door. I ran over to my very pregnant girlfriend.
"How'd it go?" I asked.
"Really good. The baby is healthy." she said smiling.
"And..." I waited.
"And our baby boy is growing perfectly." she smiled huge.
"IT'S A BOY?!" I yelled and hugged her tight then kissed her cheek a thousand times. 

Liz was giving me a son. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I feel like this chapter kind of sucks. It gets better next chapter I promise.

Okay so I'm thinking William or Jude for the baby's name but I really want your input guys! If you have another suggestion feel free to let me know!

Love & rockets!