Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

You have major sex hair going on.

"When will you be here?" Alex asked for the thousandth time.
"Ten minutes, Lex. I'm putting Thomas in his car seat right now. Relax." I laughed a little.
"I'm just excited, Lizzie." I could hear his smile. 

Alex had behaved the past two weeks so I decided to let him have Thomas sleep over for a night while Cassadee, Rian, Jack and I went out for a little bit. I knew I could trust him because over the last few weeks, Alex had dropped everything for Tom. I wasn't positive if I forgave him yet it not though. I mean he cheated on me. With my psycho cousin. Would you forgive him?

I pulled up to his house and I laughed a little when I saw him sitting on his front steps. I parked my car and got out. I smoothed my skirt down and fixed my shirt so no skin was showing as I stood up. Alex made his way over and was already getting Tom out of the car. 

"Hi buddy." he smiled as he tickled under our son's chin.
"Hi Alex. Good to see you too. Yep I've been fine, thanks for asking." I said sarcastically.
"Hi Lizzie. It's great as always to see you. Glad to hear you're doing well. And you look amazing." he smirked a little.
"Keep it in your pants Gaskarth." I smirked back. I followed him inside and saw that he had completely baby-proofed his house for Thomas. Thomas was crawling now, and he could easily hit his head as he crawled.

"Wow, Lex. You really prepared for this, huh?" I smiled.
"Well I don't want him getting hurt. And I know you would kill me if he has any sort of scratch on him when you pick him up." he kissed Thomas on the cheek then handed him back to me. I outstretched my arms and accidentally revealed a tattoo that I hadn't told Alex about.
"Hi munchkin." I smiled at Tom.
"What's uh. What's on your wrist?" he asked pointing.
"Oh uhm." I stuttered. "It's just Thomas's initials." I moved Thomas to my other hip and showed Alex his initials on my wrist.
"That's cute. Did it hurt?"
"A little at first. Not anymore." I kissed Thomas's cheek a couple times as he giggled. "Bye bug. I'll see you tomorrow." I handed Tom to Alex and he put him in a play crib. 

"So I'll uh. I'll see you tomorrow then?" Alex said rubbing the back of his neck, as if he was suddenly nervous. 
"Uhm yeah. Make sure he's in bed by 8. He needs a pacifier and his blanket. They're all in his bag. And his pjs. And I think that's it. You have my number if anything happens. Don't be afraid to call." I sighed.
"Lizzie, I know. I've put him to bed a thousand times at Cassadee's. It's gonna be fine. I haven't had anything to drink. No ones coming over. It's fine." he said putting his hands on my shoulders then kissing my forehead. 
"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow then." I smiled a little then hugged him. 

----------------------
"Liz and Alex are totally still hooking up." Cass laughed with us at the bar.
"What! No we're not!" I blushed.
"Look at how red your face gets when you talk about him. You still love him! And I've heard you guys doing the dirty when you think I'm not home." she smirked and leaned back in her seat.
"What! No." I said. I couldn't deny it because it was true. Alex and I were secretly still making out. I couldn't help myself.
"I dunno Liz. Alex has been telling me some stuff..." Jack said and I looked at him shocked. 
"No he hasn't!" I tried to ask but instead yelled. They all laughed at how flustered I was getting.

Alex and I had sworn to keep it a secret that we were hooking up. We hadn't had sex, but we came close a few times. If he told people... I'd kill him. 

"Look now she's thinking about him!" Jack laughed pulling me out of my thoughts. 
"Yeah thinking about killing him." I said and they all made oooo noises. "I gotta go though guys. I have to pick up my son nice and early."
"After sleeping with his father..." Rian said quietly.
"Rian! I was so proud of you for not saying anything!" we all laughed. I hugged them good bye then walked out.

I got in my car and called Alex immediately. I don't know why but talking about him made me miss him. A lot. 

"Hello?" he said quietly.
"Hi Lex. I'm happy you're awake. Can I come over? I need to talk to you."
"Lizzie? Uh sure. Are you okay? It's only ten thirty. Why are you coming home so early?"
"I'll explain when I get there. See you soon." I hung up before he could say anything.

I still loved him. That was the reason I was coming home early. I wanted to have a family with him and Thomas. I know he messed up but he realized his mistake. And lately, he had been so...sexy while we snuck around. He made it so romantic, like forbidden love. I pulled up to his house and ran to the door and knocked. 

"Hey you alright?" he said opening the door. He leaned against the door way in just sweatpants and his hair messier than when he tried to make it messy. Basically, he looked damn sexy. I crashed my lips to his as soon as I could and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer. I kicked the door closed and leaned back against it. Our kiss intensified with every move we made. I stupidly pulled away to catch my breath.

"I love you. I never stopped loving you. I want us to be us again, without hiding it. I want to be a family again with you and our son. I haven't stopped thinking about you. At all." I stopped and caught my breath. I looked into his eyes and he slowly smirked. He pulled my closer to him.
"I love you too. I want all those things too and honestly right now, you look perfect. I mean you always look perfect to me but right now...damn." he smirked.
"Stop it." I blushed and hit his arm.
"I've gotta say, I wasn't expecting you to come this way, and fall into my arms," he quietly sang. "but now I know, I can't deny this feeling any longer."
"I close my eyes, I can't stop thinking bout you. Crack a smile I just can't lose. At a mile a minute, my heart beats to the limit when I'm with you. So kiss me again." I sang back to him quietly and he crashed his lips to mine. Our lips started meshing and working together. 

Alex held me close to as if I'd vanish if he let go. He kissed me like he hadn't seen me in years. I wasn't complaining. I tangled my fingers in his hair, brought my leg up to his hip which he had a tight grip on, and let my free hand roam. He suddenly picked me up and carried me upstairs. We landed on the bed that was ours and desperately tried to rip each others clothes off. He laid on top of me and somehow ended up actually ripping my shirt off of me.

"Shit," he laughed and tossed it to the floor. "I'll buy you a new one baby."
"Dont worry about it," I laughed with him. "I hated that shirt." I smiled and he smirked and rolled so I was on top of him. 

-------------------
I woke up the next morning naked in Alex's bed. I looked at the ceiling and thought back to last night. He still loves me. I smiled at the thought. I looked over to see him, but there was a note where he was supposed to be.

"Why doesn't he just wake me up?" I said aloud to the empty room. I picked up the note and read his scribble handwriting.

"Hi cutie :)
You're probably pissed that I'm not laying next to you right now but trust me, it's for a good reason. Thomas was still sound asleep when I checked on him but who knows when you'll wake up and how he'll be at that point. Like I said last night, I love you.

AWG"

I smiled a little. I re-read the note a few times and then got up. I wrapped his sheet around my naked body and stood in the center of the room puzzled. The only clothes I had were the ones from last night. I shrugged and walked into Alex's closet and grabbed a pair of gym shorts and a white v neck with one of his plaid shirts. I put all the clothes on then checked on my little boy. He was standing up in his crib smiling. The kid never stopped smiling. 

"Hi Tommy!" I smiled and picked him up. We walked downstairs and I put him in his high chair. I cooked some pancakes and brewed some coffee for myself. I cut up some of the pancakes for Thomas when the door bell rang. I walked over running my fingers through my hair to look a little more decent. I opened the door to see a guy about my age standing there. He was really tall, had a huge smile, and deep brown eyes.

"Uhm hi? Can I help you?" I said.
"Yeah hi. Are you Liz?" he asked.
"Maybe. Who are you?" 
"Hi my name is Ben." he held out his hand.
"Hi Ben. Can I help you?" I shook his hand a little.
"Oh right. I'm just a big fan of Alex and I was wondering if he could sign some stuff? Maybe take a few pictures?"
"Oh sorry he's not home right now."
"Damn."
"Yeah so if that's all..." I started closing the door.
"Well maybe a picture or two with you?" he asked innocently.
"Uhm I'm not really picture ready... Maybe some other time?"
"I don't know if I can come back. And you look fine." he smiled a little. I agreed and took the picture with him.
"Maybe I'll see you on tour." I said.
"Yeah maybe." he smiled again, said goodbye, then left.

I walked back to the kitchen and ate pancakes and drank my coffee. I heard the front door open again.

"Hello? Alex?" I yelled.
"Nope. Just Jack." Jack yelled. 
"In the kitchen!" I yelled back. The tall lanky man that was my boyfriend's best friend came into the kitchen. "Thanks for breaking in man." I said sarcastically as I fed Thomas the rest of his pancakes.
"Where's Alex?" he asked. "And my pleasure." he smiled.
"Don't know. I was asleep when he left."
"You slept here?" a smirk pulled at his lips.
"No I decided to raid his closet and wear his clothes for no reason." I laughed.
"You guys definitely fucked." the smirk was plastered on his face.
"Excuse me! My son is present! And it's none of your business if we slept together or not." I said matter of factly. 
"Liz, you have major sex hair going on. I may look it and sound it sometimes, but I'm not stupid."
"I... Fine. We did. I don't know if Alex wants anyone to know." I said and got up to wash the dishes. I felt arms snake around me and I completely confused.

"Trust me I want everyone to know that me and you get nasty in the bed room." Alex whispered in my ear.
"Like Thomas isn't enough of an example of that. And you scared the shit out of me." I mumbled back.
"Sorry." I could hear the smirk in his apology.
"Yeah I bet you are." I smirked back and kissed him softly.
"Excuse me, but my godson and I are on the verge of throwing up over here." Jack interrupted us.
"Sorry boys." I smiled and saw Jack bouncing Thomas. I loved how adorable Jack was with him. 
"Hey Lizzie? Who's the guy sitting outside in the random but sketchy car?" Alex asked as he walked to the main hallway of his house.
"Dunno." I followed his voice and peeked out the window to see Ben sitting across the street with his camera directed towards the house. 
"Do you know him?" Alex asked rubbing my back.
"His name's Ben. He was here earlier when you decided to disappear. He said he wanted you to sign some stuff for him and take a few pictures. I said you weren't home so I took a picture with him."
"That's weird. Why does it look like he's taking pictures of the house?"
"I honestly don't know." I shrugged and hugged my boyfriend's side. He smiled a little and kissed my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo another chapter! What do you think the deal with Ben is? I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to comment anything you'd like!

Love & rockets ;)