Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

And Alex, you are so incredibly whipped.

I kissed Liz's head then looked out the window again. The car was gone. It confused me a little but I shook it off. I walked back into the kitchen after Liz to find Jack still playing with Thomas and Liz leaning against the counter drinking coffee and watching my best friend and son.

"Dude if you make him throw up, you're cleaning it up." I said pulling Liz to stand in front of me. I leaned my head down on her shoulder. I held her waist and softly kissed her shoulder.
"Dude. If you keep being all cute with Liz, I will throw up and you will clean it up." I heard Jack say.
"If you weren't holding Thomas, I'd flip you off." I said with my head still down. I felt Liz laugh a little and I smiled. It felt amazing to have her in my arms again. I picked my head up and kissed the side of her head then whispered in your ear. "Maybe Jack can babysit tonight. I want to take you out." 
"What?" Liz spit some of her coffee out before she started laughing. "Jack will not babysit Thomas by himself." she said grabbing a paper towel and wiping off her face. 
"Hey! Jack is still sitting right here playing with your son! And Jack can hear you." Jack huffed. Liz and I laughed. 
"I don't care if he babysits, as long as someone is with him. Like Rian or Cassadee." Liz said as she went back to her place in my arms. 
"Fine. I was gonna hang out with Rian anyways because my so called best friend is too whipped to hang out with me anymore." Jack stated with some fake hurt in his voice.
"I am NOT whipped. You're just mad because I have Liz." I said as I pulled her closer to me.
"Both of you cut the shit. Jack, I will make sure Alex finds more guy time soon, even though you get him the whole time you're on tour." Liz said looking at Jack then turned to me. "And Alex, you are so incredibly whipped." she smirked. My jaw dropped as Jack started laughing. 
"I'm gonna go before the fireworks start..." Jack said putting Thomas in his chair.
"Be here at seven please!" Liz yelled after him. 

She walked over to Thomas's chair and picked him up and wiped off his face. She smiled when he laughed then looked at me. My jaw was still dropped.

"I'm putting him down for his morning nap. Close that mouth of yours." she said putting her finger under my jaw and closing my mouth then kissing it softly. She walked upstairs with Thomas and I stayed in the kitchen for a minute taking in the fact that my girlfriend just said I was whipped. I sighed and walked up to my room and laid on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling and heard Liz walk in. I opened my mouth to talk.

"I was kidding when I said you were whipped." Liz said before I could say anything. 
"I hoped so." I laughed a little and watched her sit on the end of the bed. 
"So where did you go today?" she asked picking at her nails.
"Can't tell you until tonight." I smirked as she tried to give me a dirty look. "Your dirty looks don't scare me Lizzie." 
"Well they should. And here's something to get you back. I was gonna tell you how much I wanted you but now I'm not so sure." she smirked and walked out of the room slowly. 

--------------------
"Where are we going?" Liz asked for the millionth time as I led her through the woods. 
"I can't tell you, Lizzie. Just trust me." I took her hand and squeezed it. I held it as we walked up to a lake. 
"Lex, what is this?" she said.
"Its a lake Liz." I laughed. 
"No shit, Alex. I meant why are we here?" she playfully hit my arm. I looked around before kneeling down in front of her. She looked so confused but she was still gorgeous. 

"Liz, I know I messed up with Andy and have been a total mess the whole time we've been together but I love you. Since we had Thomas, I've realized my priorities in life. You and Thomas are the most important people in my life. Please take back this ring and marry me?" I said. I felt like I was practically begging her. I held up the ring I gave her the first time, waiting for her to say yes. I looked into her eyes, searching her eyes for the answer. 
"Alex..." she started. "I love you so much. I know you've said how sorry you are and all that stuff but if I'm going to say yes, I need to know that this mistake will never happen again. Thomas needs you as his father and I can't have you off sleeping with other girls all the time. I don't need that stress every time you're on tour. If I say yes, you need to promise you'll be committed to me." she said holding my hand.
"Liz. Look in the ring. I was out earlier because I was getting this engraved. It says I promise." I showed her and saw a smile pull at her lips. "I promise to be with you and only you for the rest of my life and to keep you happy until the day I die. I promise on my life." I said staring into her eyes.
"Then," she hesitated. I held my breath waiting for her to say: "Yes, Alexander. I will marry you." she smiled as I stood up and picked her up and spun around. I slid the ring onto her finger and kissed her lips. 

I looked over her shoulder and saw the Ben kid that was taking pictures of the house earlier. I gave him a look and saw him run away. Weird.
-------------------
We walked back up to our house holding hands and being all cute which was weird because Liz wasn't really into doing things like this. I didn't question it as we walked up the front steps and into the house. Jack was sprawled out on the floor whole Rian and Cassadee sat on the couch. 

"Oh hey guys." Rian said looking up. 
"Hi." Jack said without looking up from the TV. 
"Hi guys. How was Thomas?"  Liz asked smiling as I hugged her to me.
"He was awesome. He smiled the whole time." Cass sat up more an smiled. "Why are you guys so smiley? What happened?" Cass asked. I looked at Liz and she nodded. 

"We're engaged again." I said and Cass jumped off the couch and onto Liz to see the ring. 

Girls are so over dramatic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I haven't updated in so long! I'm sorry! I'm working on updating more I promise! I've been working every day so I don't have a ton of time.

Don't hate me!

Love & rockets :)