Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

Let's swim in these blankets.

Cassadee jumped off the couch and launched over to where Alex and I were standing. I held my hand out for her and she tugged on it to get a closer look at the ring. I laughed as she jumped up and down an I jumped with her. 

"It's just a ring, Cass." Alex said as he leaned against the wall and Rian handed him a beer.
"It's not just a ring, Alex!" she mocked him. "It's THE ring! The ring that promises you'll be with Liz forever and ever!" she explained to Alex. We all started laughing and she fake pouted  until she gave in and started laughing. 
"Okay now all of you shut up! You'll wake up my baby boy!" I whisper-screamed.
"But Alex is awake and he's right there..." Jack said pointing at Alex which caused everyone to laugh again. "All of you, get out!" I laughed as I opened the front door.
"Wow, you guys need to sleep together again so soon?" Jack whined. My jaw dropped.
"Just leave. You can come over tomorrow." I said pushing him out of the house. I hugged Cassadee and Rian and walked them outside. I yelled my goodbyes then came back inside. 

"Alex?" I said into the silence of his-well now our, I guess- house. I looked into the living room then walked into the kitchen. He wasn't in either of those places. 
"Great. We've been engaged for like three hours and I already lost my fiancé." I said to the silence. I looked into his writing room and still didn't find him. I made my way back to the stairs as some arms slid around my waist.

"You would've been better off playing Marco Polo." Alex whispered into my ear before kissing my neck.
"You would've been better off not hiding from me." I said as I let him kiss  around my neck. He was so gentle but still managed to find all the weak spots on my neck and shoulders. He spun me around to face him and held my face in his hands.
"You owe me for this morning." he whispered. 
"I do?" I smirked. "Its gonna take a lot more than kissing my neck for that to happen." I pecked his lips then walked upstairs. I kicked off my shoes and slid off my dress and changed into shorts and one of Alex's old tour shirts. I took out my contacts and put my hair up in a bun. I washed my face and was in the middle of drying it off when I heard the sound of a guitar. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Alex walking up the stairs.

"We got the afternoon
You got this room for two
One thing I've left to do
Discover me
Discovering you

One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue

'Cause if you want love
We'll make it
Swim in a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder 
I'll use my hands
Your body Is a wonderland

Something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face
I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase
You tell me where to go and
Though I might leave to find it
I'll never let your head hit the bed
Without my hand behind it

you want love?
We'll make it
Swim in a deep sea
Of blankets
Take all your big plans
And break 'em
This is bound to be a while

Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder 
I'll use my hands
Your body Is a wonderland

Damn baby
You frustrate me
I know you're mine all mine all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes

Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonder 
I'll use my hands
Your body Is a wonderland
Your body is a wonderland." he sang. He put his guitar down and walked over to where I had sat down on the bed. 

"Well?" he asked. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me and wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.
"Let's swim in these blankets." I smirked before he did and pressed my lips to his hungrily. He kissed back with a little aggression, but it was sexy aggression. We pulled each others clothes off piece by piece until there was nothing left. Alex placed soft kisses all over my body before kissing my lips again. 

--------------
I woke up a few hours later to hear Tom crying. I jumped out of bed and threw a tshirt on because Thomas never cried. I ran to his room and the creepy guy Ben holding him. 

"What the hell are you doing?! How'd you get in here?!" I yelled and stepped closer.
"Shh you'll make him cry worse." Ben smirked a twisted smile.
"Put him down." I ordered.
"We need to talk first, Liz." he said turning to face me. I couldn't help but be extremely creeped out. "Go tell Alex that you're going out." he instructed. 
"Why would I do that?" I snapped, keeping my eyes on Tom.
"Because if you don't, little Tom here will get hurt. If you come, Thomas stays here unharmed. If you fight me at all, can't say he'll be okay." Ben said with a smirk. 
"Why? Why are you doing this?" 
"Because. Alex doesn't deserve you. I'm going to show you what you're missing." he explained and I got chills.  
"Fine I'll tell Alex. I'll be right back." I said then slowly walked to my room and woke up Alex. 

"Alex. Wake up. Ben's here. He's trying to take me and hurt Thomas." I whispered. I heard Ben's footsteps. "Alex wake up!" I yelled.
"What?!" he groaned. 
"I'm going out. I'll be back soon. Make sure you check on Thomas." I said loud so Ben could hear then whispered. "Lex, he's trying to kidnap me and hurt Thomas. Please help me." I said then watched as he got up out of bed and ran to Thomas's room and I ran after him. 

"Put him down, Ben." Alex said. 
"Oh, Liz. You told him? That's too bad." he held up Thomas and started dropping him and I sprinted over and caught him. I held him close to me.
"You monster!" I yelled. I bounced Thomas to make him stop crying then  pulled my phone out of my pocket and called 911 while Alex yelled at Ben.  Suddenly Ben was actually fighting Alex. I saw Ben punch Alex but Alex fought back and knocked him to the ground. Then, there was a pounding on the door. I went downstairs to open it after handing Thomas to Alex and hoped it was the cops. 

I got tackled down the stairs and fell down most of them. That's all I remember. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow so it's been soo long since I updated this! I'm soo sorry! Are you guys still with me?

I promise I'll try to update this more.

❤ &