Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

The Rockstar and the RadioStar

I had woken up to see an arm around my waist and prayed it was Alex's but realized it was Jack. It felt awkward because I felt like Jack was my brother. I slowly and carefully climbed out of bed and walked to the kitchen. The light from the window was insanely bright. 

I put my glasses on my face and my hair on top of my head. I started the coffee maker and leaned on the counter as I waited. I heard my text message tone go off and I looked at my phone and saw a new message from Alex. I smiled as soon as I saw his name.

From: Alexanderrr ;)
Hey Lizzie :P good morning. Hope you slept well...if you guys slept at all. I need to talk to you in person when we get to your apartment. It's nothing too serious, so don't worry. See you soon

I bit my lip when I read it. What could he have to talk to me about? As I started replying, Jack walked out of my room and I couldnt help but laugh when I saw his face react to the brightness. 

"It shocks you, doesn't it?" I asked. I offered him coffee and juice. We then sat down and watched some cartoons until the guys came. I tried not to show my excitement when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door and hugged all the guys. 

"So, did you guys get it in?" Alex asked.
"Shit. Im sorry Jack but he figured it out." I fake sighed and looked back at Alex. "We did it all night long. My back is pretty sore but it was so worth it, right Jack?"
"Obviously." he played along. I smiled and next thing I knew, Alex was holding my hand walking to my room. He closed the door then looked around. 

"Holy shit. Someone likes All Time Low." he laughed.
"Don't judge me!" I laughed. He looked around at the posters.
"Jack signed some of them?"
"Mmhm. It was funny." I said then sat on my bed. I was trying not to freak out because I was alone, in my room, with Alex. I had been dreaming of this day for years. 

"Liz?" he interrupted my thoughts. He sat next to me.
"Yeah?" I responded looking into his eyes.
"How do you feel about me?"
"What?" Shit. He knew. 
"Do you see me as just a friend or more than that?"
"Oh uhm..." I stuttered. 
"Because I like you. As more than a friend. I think you're sweet, funny, nice, pretty, and have a great taste in bands I might add," saying that made me laugh. "And you can shotgun a beer faster than I can." 
"I like you too," I whispered. "I've liked you since I heard your music for the first time. I actually fell in love with your lyrics first then I looked up a picture of you and your looks were a plus. You're really funny and sweet too." I blushed because I just admitted my love for him in such a fan-girl way. He smirked his sexy little smirk and leaned closer to me. "And that smirk. I love that smirk too." I admitted while watching his lips get closer to mine. 

He kissed me lightly and I felt tingles and sparks. I got the chills and he laughed then pulled me closer to him. I sat on his lap as he slid his arms around my waist. Our lips were working perfectly in sync as if they knew where each other would go. Alex slowly worked his tongue in and I allowed it, because I sure as hell wasn't going to stop him from continuing our perfect kiss. I tangled my fingers into his messy but always sexy hair and brought my body closer to his. As I did this, someone knocked. I slowly tried to pull away.

"Not yet. This is too good to end." he whispered and laid me down then leaned over me and continued the kiss. I smiled into the kiss. He put his hand on the top of my sweats and started sliding his fingers down my pants when there was another knock. He pulled away but kept his hand in place. He looked at the door then at me, as I was panting and trying to catch my breath. He sat me up.

"Okay so I have your number and you have mine right? There's a week and a half left of this tour but then I go to LA to work on new stuff but there's a week after that that I have nothing planned. So will you go out with me three weeks from today?" he smiled hopefully.
"I...uhm," I started. "I would love to." I whispered. He kissed my lips one more time.
"Would you love to be my girlfriend?" he asked sneakily.
"We'll see how the next three weeks go." I smiled and winked at him to tease him. "You're a great kisser by the way." I added then laughed as we stood up. He linked his pinky in mine and walked out to where the guys were. 

Jack walked over to me and briefly hugged me and said thank you then walked out. I was confused but said bye to the other guys. Alex left last and we kissed softly a few times before he said goodbye. 

"I'll see you soon rockstar." I whispered.
"I'll see you soon radio star." he whispered back. I blushed as he kissed my forehead and walked out. I closed the door behind him then dropped myself onto the couch. 

Did I really just hook up with Alex? Did he really just ask me to go on a date? Did he really just ask to be my boyfriend? Was I dreaming again? I pinched myself and smacked myself in the face a couple times.

Nope. This was all real. Really fantastically amazing.

--------------
"What do you mean you tripped up the stairs?" Alex laughed over the phone. "Jeez Liz I leave you alone for one week and you're already a mess without me."
"Its not my fault! It's the stupid heels I was wearing for work!" I giggled.
"Well are you okay, my love?" I could hear the smile in his voice.
"Yes, rockstar. I'm fine." I cooed.

It had been a week since they left Boston. I felt a little lonely but Alex called me a few times a day to keep me busy. We were in the middle of our goodnight call. 

"It's getting late where you are Liz. I should let you go to sleep." he sighed.
"You should, but that's not gonna happen."
"And why not?"
"Because I'm not tired." I held back a yawn. It was a little after midnight.
"I can tell you are Liz."
"But I don't want to stop talking to you." I mumbled.
"I don't want to either but I'd rather you get your sleep Lizzie."
"Okay fine. I'll see you soon rockstar." I said with a smile.
"I'll see you soon radio star." he replied then made kissing noises.
"Stop cheating on me with Jack!" I yelled and made him laugh. 
"Goodnight Lizard." he said.
"Goodnight Alexander."

With that, I hung up and took a deep breath. I think I was falling for this boy.

I fell asleep soon after that then opened my eyes what felt like seconds later but was really hours later. I got up and started getting ready for work. I saw the usual good morning text from Alex and smiled and responded. I showered then put on music. Today was a Blink kind of day. I turned my iPod up as loud as it could go.

I started dancing around my apartment. I was really rocking out. 

"Say it ain't so! I will not go! Turn the off! Carry me home! Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!" I yelled. Alex texted me to call him so I did. It was ringing and I started singing loud again. I heard some laughing and got somewhat confused until I remembered I called Alex.

"Shit." I paused the song.
"No no no! Please keep going! But go on Skype first!" he spit out through his laughter.
"Or I could just hang up." I snapped.
"I'm sorry but that was really funny. Can you Skype me though? I want to see your pretty face." I could hear his smirk.
"My face isn't pretty yet. I'm getting ready right now."
"That explains the music. But no matter what your face is always pretty." 
"That's something a boyfriend would say and last time I checked, Alex, you're technically not my boyfriend." I heard the guys make noises in the background and I tried my best not to burst out laughing. I heard some rustling then I could only hear Alex.
"Skype me? Please?" he asked sweetly.
"Fine." 

I grabbed my laptop and logged onto Skype. He texted me his username and I added him. We started our video call and I couldn't stop smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Liz and Alex are getting to be somewhat adorable. If you don't know what Skype is, it's a program that you can video chat people on.

Who should Liz date by the way? Alex or Jack? Or do you want Jack to find someone else? I love getting feedback so let me know!

Alex's chapter is up next!

Love & rockets :)