Status: In Progress. Posting every Monday & Thursday!

You're Just a Daydream Away

Every girl looks hot while doing it.

Everyone started laughing when Alex smashed some of the cake in Liz's face, except me and Liz. 

"Hey! I wanted to eat that cake!" I yelled. Andy hugged my waist to calm me down. 
"Relax. We have another one. We knew someone would try something like that. Can you go inside and get it from the fridge?" she smiled up at me.
"Sure sweetie." I kissed her head then walked inside. I walked to the fridge to find the cake when Liz walked in with a sigh. 

"You okay?"
"Yeah. I just have cake in my eye." she said as she laughed a little. She wiped off her face with a paper towel but missed some spots. 
"Want some help?" I said as I walked over to her.
"Yeah sure." she handed me the paper towel. I wiped off her face as she smiled and looked up at me. I finished wiping everything off.
"There. Now you're all pretty again." I smiled and she blushed. 
"Yeah except now I have no make up on." she laughed. "I'll be upstairs redoing my makeup."
"I'll tell everyone. I'll see you soon." I walked outside with the cake and put it on the table. I walked back inside to grab a bottle of wine when I heard singing downstairs. I walked down to see Liz dancing around her room and singing along to whatever she was listening to. I think it was Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift. I smiled as I watched her. She stopped when she realized I was there and turned off the music.

"Oh Jack I didn't know you came down here. I was uhm..." she stuttered.
"Pretending to sing to Alex?" I laughed and crossed my arms over my chest.
"Maybe." she blushed. "Promise not to tell him?"
"We'll see." I winked. She hit my arm so I started tickling her. I tackled her onto the bed and we were both laughing. She had already done her make up and everything and her hair was perfect. I don't know what came over me. I tucked some hair behind her ear and put my hand under chin and kissed her. I was surprised when she kissed back. She must've realized what was going on because she pulled away.
"Jack...I'm sorry but I have Alex and you have Andy." when she said Andy's name, I could feel the guilt punch me in the gut.
"I know. I'm sorry. My old feelings for you came back."
"You had feelings for me?" she asked sweetly and innocently. I nodded. "Oh. Well you have Andy. She'd be such a better girlfriend than me. Trust me." she smiled and patted my cheek. I nodded. "And let's not tell them this happened? Alex would kill both of us." she added and I nodded in agreement. 
"Let's go back." I suggested. She nodded and stood in front of the mirror and fixed the little things I messed up then smiled at me and we walked back up to where everyone was and all I could feel was an awkwardness between Liz and I. 

We got outside and I found an open chair and within seconds Andy was on my lap. The guilt got worse. I looked over at Liz who was on Alex's lap chugging a glass of wine. She must feel the guilt too. I tore my eyes away from her and looked at Andy and kissed her shoulder. I tried pushing all thoughts of Liz out of my mind and searched for a distraction. I noticed that everyone else had had numerous drinks and were starting to make this a make out party. I slid my arms around Andy's waist and turned her around so she was facing me. She had her pretty smile on her face and looked happy. 

"Wanna go to my room?" I whispered. She bit her lip and hesitated but finally she nodded. We stood up and walked up to my room. Luckily I wasn't sharing with Zack so we'd have the room to ourselves all night. I closed the door behind us and took her by the hand and pulled her to me and kissed her. She giggled a little as her hands made their way to my neck. I deepened the kiss and led her to my bed. She didn't protest at all so I laid her down then laid on top of her. This kiss with her felt a lot better than the kiss I'd shared with Liz only minutes ago. It felt right kissing Andy. My hands roamed her body as my tongue was granted permission into her mouth. My hands found their place on her hip and one on the side of her neck.

The next thing I knew she was unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off my body. She must like the kiss too. Then, she takes her shirt off, then works on my pants, and I slide her skirt off. 

"You're positive?" I ask out of breath. She nods. 

Moments later, she's holding into me, then moaning, then kissing me, then moaning again. A little later, we hit the sheets, panting. 

-----------------
I woke up early the next morning and saw her naked body laying with mine and her head on my bare chest. I lightly stroked her hair so I wouldn't wake her up. I slowly reached for my phone on my bed side table and saw I had a few texts. 

From: Alex
Dude. Way to get it in. We all heard you

From: Cass 
Where'd you sneak off to? I'm leaving come say bye!!

From: Zack
Where'd we put the guitars? I'm singing to Peyton.

From: Liz
I told Alex. He got it out of me. I told him it was because of the alcohol which he believed since he saw me chug that wine which I'm already regretting. See you in the morning you horn dog :P

From:Alex
Liz told me. I'll let it slide just this once dude because I know you liked her. I love her Jack. She's the best girl I've ever met in my life. Stick with Andy. 

To: Alex
No worries man. I get it. It was like kissing May. And I'm sorry you heard me and Andy's wild sex adventures last night :)

To: Liz
You heard it too? Fuucckk. Thanks for covering for me. It means the world lizard :)

I didn't bother to answer Cassadee and Zack's texts. I put my phone down to see Andy still sound asleep. I kissed her head and got up and left her a note saying I went downstairs for breakfast and to come down if she got hungry. 

I heard voices downstairs which was weird for 7:25 in the morning. I made my way to the kitchen to see Liz and Alex laughing and kissing. I made some noise to show them that I was in the room now and Liz turned to face  me and blushed. Alex wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Morning Jack! How'd you sleep?" she asked.
"Or did you sleep is the better question." Alex smirked and reached for a high five which I lifted my hand for.
"Oh my god you two are so weird." Liz said wiggling away from Alex and walking to the stove to finish cooking. 
"Damn I wish my girlfriend would cook for me!" I whined. I finally felt normal again. 
"Jack, not only does she cook, but she's a good cook. And looks hot while doing it." Alex bragged.
"Every girl looks hot while doing it, Lex." I joked and we laughed and Liz made a gagging noise.
"Is that all you boys care about? If we can cook and how hot we look?" Liz asked and I was surprised to not see her smiling. She... She looked... Serious. Alex and I just stammered on our words trying to save ourselves but ended up sticking our foot in our mouths. 

We ate basically in silence until Andy came up behind me and hugged me from behind.

"Good morning princess. How'd you sleep?" I asked sweetly.
"Perfectly. And waking up to the smell of Liz's cooking is always good too." she smiled at Liz. I put my arm around her waist and noticed she was wearing one of my shirts, and only my shirt. It was long enough to cover everything but it looked so hot on her. 

"Andy are you hungry? What can I make you?" Liz asked.
"I'll have whatever's left. Thanks." she sat next to me after she kissed my cheek. Liz gave her a plate full of food and she ate all of it. 

Not only was she hot, but she could eat a lot. She's perfect.

I lifted my coffee up and took a sip as I put my hand on her thigh and rubbed it gently. I saw her trying to hide her smirk. I finished my coffee and heard Liz ask if we could go to the beach today. 

"We can try baby doll but we have to do a lot of work."Alex said pulling her to him. "I have to record all the songs I've written about you." he said smoothly and they kissed. I looked over at Andy and she winked at me. I could feel my shorts slowly getting tighter. She blew me a kiss and walked upstairs.

I watched her walk away. She was a lot shorter than I was, but still about Liz's height. Her light brown, wavy hair fell to about her shoulder blades loosely. Her whole body was tan and in shape. I got up and followed her upstairs. I opened my door to see her laying on the bed and walked in then closed the door. She looked up at me with her brown eyes and perfect and white smile. 

"Hi." I said making my way over to the bed. She sat up and leaned on her knees.
"Hi." she said back to me. I slid my hands down to her butt and squeezed and she giggled. I lifted my shirt over her head and laid her down. I kissed her with hungry lips and her lips seemed starving. I ran my hands over her body.

Moments later, she's holding into me, then moaning, then kissing me, then moaning again. A little later, we hit the sheets, panting. 

I can't help but smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys don't hate me too much! Jack had to see what it was like I guess.

Next chapter is gonna be a flashback. I'm just warning you guys so you don't get confused.

Still loving all the feedback! Thank you all do much! It brings a huge smile to my face!

Love & rockets :)