Status: Active. Updated about once a week

Shattered By Broken Dreams

Chapter 34

Shortly after the waiter had delivered their drinks, and Savannah was sipping her Southern Comfort and Coke, she felt Zacky’s leg brush up against her again and she visibly shuddered. She glanced at Zacky and realized that he had noticed her movement and she shuddered again when she saw the tell-tale lust darken his eyes to a dazzling shade of emerald. The world around them faded away as they both stared at each other, and Savannah watched, mesmerized, as Zacky licked his bottom lip nervously before he slowly reached over and entwined his fingers with hers. Their eyes still met and held and Savannah felt her heart skip a beat.
“Earth to Baker!” a loud voice suddenly called and, startled, they both snapped their heads around to see Jimmy grinning wolfishly at them before he indicated with his hand to a space beside Zacky. Zacky looked up and blushed when he realized that the waitress was standing there holding her IPad with a bemused expression on her face. Zacky released Savannah’s hand and fumbled to pick up his menu.

Savannah blushed and glanced over at Erica, who was grinning with delight at her.
“Did I see what I think I saw?” she asked Savannah with a wide smile, and Savannah blushed. Erica’s smile grew wider still, as she watched how Savannah also fumbled for her menu and stuttered out her meal request to the waitress.
“So who’s up for picking song challenges?” Matt asked as he grinned at Tommy, who raised his beer glass in a mock salute.
“Pick away my good man,” he smirked. “We’ll take the mantle back off you guys.”

Matt conferred with Brian and then grinned at Tommy, and Erica and Savannah both groaned when they saw the glint in Matt’s eyes.
“Okay, you’re going to do Somewhere Over The Rainbow from the Wizard of Oz!” Matt exclaimed and Tommy groaned.
“Dammit,” he groused. “That song is gay is fuck.”
“I know, why the hell do you think we picked it?” Brian smirked at him. “Your turn,” he added.
“Girls, you know what to do,” Tommy smirked as he turned to look at Savannah and Erica who turned to each other.
“We should so something where one of them has to dance,” Erica giggled and Savannah nodded her head excitedly. They whispered to each other for a few moments, before Erica looked back over at Matt, who held his hands up.
“Okay, out with it girl,” he said with a smirk. “What masterpiece will be doing to wow the audience?”
“Billie Jean by Michael Jackson,” Erica replied. As Matt’s face fell slightly, she continued. “And as you all know, you can’t do Michael Jackson without the moonwalk, so that’s got to be included too.” As all eyes shifted to Johnny, Savannah shook her head. “Nope, we’ve already made Mr Two Left Feet dance. Brian, you better learn the moonwalk boy.”
“Fucking hell no!” Brian shrieked, and glared at Trisha as she began to laugh uncontrollably. “I ain’t dancing like that paedophile!”
“I can’t wait to see him land on his ass,” Kyle giggled. “He’s already got that down pat.” They all grinned at Brian’s clumsiness on stage, to which he glared at them before scowling down at his cutlery.

“You know that he’s going to try to bribe me to do it, don’t you?” Zacky asked, and Savannah turned to him with a grin.
“Yeah. Hey Brian, no bribes to get out of the dance otherwise we’ll make the song Making Your Mind Up by Bucks Fizz. Plus the girls will have to do the dance moves.”
“I am not going to sing that fucking song!” Matt exclaimed. “Brian, you better learn to moonwalk buddy.”
“There is no way in hell I am getting on stage and dancing to that crap,” Jayde shuddered. “Brian, you better get your moonwalk and crotch grab down pat.”
“Fucking hell,” Brian sighed.

After their meal ended and the group had finished off their dessert, the group wandered outside to the mini-buses. Savannah sat in the back and was not surprised to see Jimmy shoving Zacky toward her. With a shy smile, he sat next to her and after a few moments he fumbled a little as he took her hand in his. They once again stared at each other, and as the streets flew by on their return to the tour buses, Savannah’s eyes went wide as Zacky leaned over and a startled breath left her lips as his plump lips came into contact with hers. She barely heard the excited whispers around her as she felt herself returning his kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long guys - I've been really busy, and was overseas for 10 days but hopefully should be back on track with the regular updating.

Thanks to everyone for their comments and for my subscribers for sticking around!

Image

Image