Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 12 - Search her out!

~Maya~

Sick, that’s what I felt…sick. My head ached for over an hour, and I was to stay in my bed all day with only little to eat. I don’t know what was wrong with me, but for the last few days, I’ve been sulking around the house, worrying about Chrissie. I haven’t seen her after that day when Mr. Hartomer came out of nowhere and took her off somewhere.

I tried texting, I tried calling her, I even tried asking some teachers at school if they knew where she is, but no one knew, and that made me scared. So many scenarios ran through my mind, what if that man killed her…what if she loved him and dropped me entirely or…no Maya, don’t go there, she would never dis you like that, not Chrissie!

I sighed, and lie on my bed letting my thoughts wander back and forth until mom walked in, and asked if I wanted anything to eat. I looked up at her and refused saying, “No, I don’t, I’m not hungry, but thanks anyway.”

“Are you sure Maya, you barely ate anything after they day you came home looking upset?” Mom asked, looking into my eyes worriedly.

I nodded, and said, “Yes, I’m sure mother, I won’t eat until I know she’s alright.” Then an idea flashed into my head, “I got it!” I said, causing my mom to jump back from my sudden outburst.

“Got what?” she then asked with confusion all over her face.

“I’ll go look for her, why haven’t I thought of it before?” I asked loudly, and then hopped out of bed with a bright smile and started packing my things.

My mom watched amusingly as I raced around the room stuffing all the useful items I could carry, and asked, “But Maya, where will you go?”

I finished packing and stared at my mom saying, “Don’t worry mom, I’m a smart girl, I’ll think of a way.” I then checked the time, 5:30, it was a Monday, and I knew that I might not be home in a few weeks.

I then pulled on my backpack, and hugged my mom saying, “Don’t worry mom, I’ll be fine and I’ll be sure to keep in touch with you if anything goes wrong.”

“Alright Maya, but please be careful,” she warned, a strained smile on her face.

I rolled my eyes, and said, “Sure mom, I better get going, oh, can I have an extra million dollars, please?”

I totally forgot that we were rich, but I and my mom make sure we look as if we’re just like the average family.

My mom nodded, and gave me the extra money. I thanked her and then gave her a good-bye hug and kiss before running out the door and starting my journey through town.

~Chrissie~

I blocked the fire ball that Master threw at me, and said, “Please Master, I promise you, she’s not what you think. She’s more than human. I sense a form of power from her.”

Master Leonard looked at me with glaring eyes and then his expression softened, and he said, “I’m sorry Chrissie, what were you saying?”

I helped Master sit on the bed, and faced him with a serious expression, and said, “Please, just give her a chance, she’s got a power, I sensed it when we were out today. It seems that if she gets angry, her power takes over her and gives her that glowing affect.”

Master listened carefully, and then said after a few minutes of silence, “Hmm, she’s probably one of us, do you think?”

He looked into my eyes as I answered in a matter of fact tone, “She might be your majesty, but I’m not sure, we need to find out more signs first.”

He then nodded, and said, “Alright Chrissie, you are dismissed; I’m going to take a nap.”

I bowed, and said, “Yes sir,” and then walked out of the room to give my lord some privacy.

~Maya~

5 hours passed by, and I found myself trapped in the deep dark woods. I was sitting by a saw my rippling reflection stare back at me.

“Hey there you,” I said to my reflection.

And surprisingly, my reflection answered back, and said, “Hey, what’s up?”

“Nothing much, just looking for Chrissie,” I explained as I stared at my reflection.

She looked worried, and asked, “Who is Chrissie?”

“Just a young lady who I have fallen in love in with, but one day a strange looking man came and took her away from me,” I said as tears streamed down my face. “And now…she never came back to me, which is why I’m out here alone, trying to find out where she is.”

My reflection then said, “Oh hey, don’t cry, you’ll find her, I promise you.”

I wiped away my tears and asked, “How do you know? Who are you anyway?”

I then watched as my reflection changed into something else. The water glowed a bright yellow, and a shadowy figure sneaked up out of the water.

Her hair was long and white, and her eyes were bright red, and she was wearing a long white gown that covered her feet, she also had wings which seemed too big for her body.

I was breathless; her beauty caught me by surprise. “Wow, you’re beautiful,” I told her.

She smiled, and said, “Yes, I am, and no one knows that I live in this lake.”

“What’s your name?” I asked in curiosity as I stood up and stared at her in amazement.

“Why my dear, my name is Lake,” she said with a smile.

I raised an eyebrow, and asked, “Lake?”

“Yes?” she said as she stood on the ground in front of me.

“No, I mean, your name is Lake?” I asked, still not believing her.

“Yes, it is, and since you asked, I want to know what yours is my dear,” she asked in that soft sweet voice of hers.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m Maya Gibson,” I said with a smile, and noticed that Lake wasn’t in front of me anymore.

I looked around, and turned around to see that she was walking along the woods, brightened the path with every step. I ran after her, and yelled, “Wait up! Where are you going?”

She didn’t stop walking as she said, “You said a friend of yours went missing right? So, we’re going to find her.”

I smiled, happy that at least I won’t be lonely on this journey. “Great, let’s go!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, new character huh? How do you like it so far? Exciting right?

I can't wait for the next chapter 13, I think it will be more Chrissie in it, and more characters will be coming up soon. :)