Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 13 - Tricked/Power

~Chrissie~

I met Mitus in the main hall, and watched as he paced back and forth. I cleared my throat to let him know I was there. He then jerked when he heard me and rushed toward me asking, “How’s master?”

I smiled, and said, “He’s fine; he’s taking a nap right now.”

“Oh that’s good, the old man needs some rest, and while he’s doing that, let’s you and I have a talk,” he said with a smug smirk.

That smirk gave me goose bumps. Mitus then took my hand, and led me down the main hall and into a dark room.

I looked over at him, asked, “So, what is it you want to know?”

I watched him as he flicked his fingers and candles lit up the room, but my face suddenly turned to shock when I saw a wall filled with chains hanging from it.

I then felt Mitus behind me, and in a blink of an eye, I found myself being knocked out by his magic powers, and before I blacked out, he had me chained to the wall and heard him laugh evilly, and he said, “Don’t worry Chrissie, I’ll free you once I’m king.”

My eyes then shut as he closed the door and locked it behind him, still laughing like an evil scientist.

~Maya~

Lake and I were busy talking about our lives and how we both ended up finding each other.

“Its fate that brought us together,” giggled Lake, who picked up a berry and ate it happily. Then she said, “Do you know that you also have special powers of your own Maya?”

“Hmm?” I asked my mouth full of berry soup. “I do?”

“You never knew?” she asked, looking worried.

“N-n-n-no,” I said frowning. “How do you know?”

“I can sense it,” she said smiling. “Want to try them out?”

I looked at her in excitement, and said, “YES!”

She giggled, and then helped me up and said as she made her way to the lake, “Come on, I’ll help you.”

I nodded, and Lake helped me step onto the lake. I thought I was going to drown, but to my surprise, I began to float over the lake. I smiled at Lake, and she smiled back while holding my hand.

Once we stopped in the middle of the lake, I asked, “Now what?”

“Now, we practice,” Lake said as she rubbed her hands together and created a big water bubble.

“Wow, how do you do that?” I asked in shock.

“Simple, you just rub your hands together, think about what you want to create with the water, and spread your hands apart to create your image,” she said with a smile.

“Hmm, sounds easy enough,” I said, and did what Lake said, only I failed.

Lake giggled, and said, “Don’t worry; we could practice all night until you get it.”

“But that will take forever!” I whined, which made Lake giggle and say, “You are so amusing Maya.”

When she said that, a flashback came into my head, and I remembered when Chrissie told me that before we started arguing about me eating lunch. Just the thought of Chrissie made me cry.

Lake then helped me get back to shore and hugged me tight saying, “Oh, I’m sorry Maya, what did I do wrong?”

I sniffed, and said, “What you said about me being amusing to you, it reminded me of when Chrissie said the same thing when we had our lunch break.”

“Oh, I see, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you upset,” she said sadly.

“No, no, I’ll be fine,” I said suddenly smiling.

Lake raised an eyebrow, and said, “Are you sure?”

I nodded, “Yep, I’m sure. Can we practice some more?”

“If you would like,” Lake said with a smile.

~Mitus~

I walked toward the king’s chambers, and opened the door to see that he was sleeping. Good, let him sleep, I can carry out my evil plot against the king while he is helpless, starting with Maya.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, what do you think? Comments to know what you think please?

Thanks for my commenters:

Pirate Jay Moose
Nightmare Industries
Girl-on-the-move
Valiente
Lifehater

Thanks girls! :D