Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 17 - Unknown title

~Chrissie~

I couldn’t believe it! Maya was the lost princess, she was Samarie, and I didn’t know it until now.

Once I saw her standing by the king, I was confused, but now, I can see that she was and is Samarie, king Leonard’s lost daughter.

The king gave me a small frown as he paced the room quietly. It was only him and I in his chambers. He sent a maid in to see Samarie off to show her around her home so that she can get familiar with it, he even sent a soldier off with the pair, just in case Mitus showed up and tried to do anything wreckless.

“You say Mitus is evil, do you?” The king asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I blink twice to see that he is staring at me patiently, “Y-y-yes, your majesty, he must be stopped.”

The king nodded, and asked, “And do you have any proof of this ridiculous outrage?”

I was shocked; did he think I would lie to him like this? “Yes…no…I mean…uh…”

I was stuck, did I have proof? Not on me, I didn’t. “Hmm,” I heard the king mutter, as he turned to look out the open window. “I see that you are speechless, and to call you my trusted adviser…”

I felt like I’ve been stabbed in the back. I couldn’t speak, my throat was dry. “But…your majesty, it’s the truth, you heard what your daughter said, why would you think that I would lie to you…I just want to…”

“SILENCE,” the king yelled, narrowing his bright blue eyes at me. I closed my mouth, and stared at him in shock. He then said, “I will only believe you if you have proof, I know Mitus, he would never do such a thing! Go, you are dismissed.”

I bowed, and said with a shaky voice, “Yes, your majesty,” and left him alone.

~Samarie~

This whole place was lovely, I couldn’t believe we were so high up in the mountains. The clouds made everything look so mysterious. The maid I learned was one of my mother’s best friends, she was way older than me, and her name was Marzipan. She has long golden hair, her eyes are blue, and her skin is pale. She wore a long purple and red dress, and brown sandals. Her voice made a sound like ringing bells, and her personality is funny, intelligent, and being a fan of sarcasm.

Right now, we were both sitting in my mother’s favorite secret place. It was a huge garden full of flowers if every kind, and roses too. I sighed, and smiled at Marzipan asking, “How often did my mother come here, Marie?” That was her nickname.

Marie though for a moment, and said, “Well, she would come here when she felt lonely, it was her special place where she would think of where she went wrong when your father and her got into arguments. She also came here to comfort you when ever you cried because you would witness your parents fighting, or I would come here with you.”

I frowned, and then asked, “How old was I?”

“You were only 4 then, your highness,” she said giving me a sad smile.

“Oh, wow, it’s weird how I don’t even remember that,” I said, thinking aloud.

“Yes, well, since you haven’t been around your people in a long time, which would happen. In fact, would you like to take a look at the village that’s below us; all of your subjects are living down there?” Marie asked.

“Wow, really? But wait, would my father allow it?” I asked uncertainly.

“Of course he would, he knows you’re in good hands, come.”

She helped me up, and we both made our way toward the chariot that we would ride toward the village, we were also followed by the soldier who was there to guard us, what was his name, Groven? Yea, that’s it.

Once we approached the chariot, I gasped to see two beautiful Pegasus hoisted to it. Their wings were white, and the tips were golden, their manes were also golden and their fur shined.

I smiled widely when one of them spotted me, and started to neigh excitedly. I ran over to the one that had purple tips and rubbed her nose, and said, “She’s beautiful, what’s her name?”

“Her name’s Penelope, don’t you remember her?” Marie asked as she walked towards me. “Your parents gave her to you as a gift for your 3rd birthday.”

“Wow, really?” I asked in excitement. I then turned to the pretty creature, and said, “Hey there girl, I don’t remember you exactly, but when I saw you, I knew you were something special.”

The Pegasus neighed happily and nuzzled my neck, making me giggle, and say, “I love you too. Now come on, I want to visit the village, would you care to give me a ride girl?”

With a smile, she sat down so that I can get on her back, and once I was on, we were lifted into the air.

“Whoa!” I said giggling. “It’s pretty up here!”

“Your highness, don’t fly too far with out us,” I heard Marie say as I saw her and the soldier riding behind me.

“I won’t!” I yelled back, and whispered to Penelope. “Come on girl, let’s go see the village!”

She neighed happily, and we dove down fast to the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, how's it going so far?

:) I'm excited as you are!

Pirate Jay Moose
Nightmare Industries
Girl-on-the-move
Valiente
Lifehater
WolfGirl96